1 hour ago, may2429 said:

I’m curious, no Viet fanfics for SGxJH?

Nothing, nil, nada, zero! :lol: 

Is it a new trend that fangirls nowadays don't ship bxg anymore, they tend to ship gxg? or I read the "wrong" pages? 

I see new NL fanfic is still released here and there... I no longer read it though. 

• LOL 1

NL "couple" (ft Son Mari) :lol:

23754896_1180324578733806_78251162267232

23722704_1180322645400666_72563126640163

23722732_1180322675400663_42404961098285

23722385_1180322648733999_49054290442533

IG 

The trio clicks with each other well. 
I wonder if LYW will keep in touch with ASC cast (like NL cast)... I think getting along with the sunbaes is more difficult though. Age wise, both Myung Sebin and Ra Miran are LYW's sunbae. 

I just checked MSB's profile, she was the female lead in "Scent of a man", a movie LYW was also in. Not sure if they had any scene together back then... 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Nothing, nil, nada, zero! :lol: 

Is it a new trend that fangirls nowadays don't ship bxg anymore, they tend to ship gxg? or I read the "wrong" pages? 

I see new NL fanfic is still released here and there... I no longer read it though. 

Gxg, bxb  are so popular 

I read them, not as frequent as before 

Please do not read if you get offended by SGxJH shipping 

Forbidden ship (8)

Spoiler

Soo Gyum went to Grandfather’s place.

” Grandfather, please let Madam go, in exchange, I will follow your arrangement.”

Grandfather frowned.

”Why did you do that?”

“ Madam treats me good, I feel sorry for her, I want to show my gratitude.”

“ Did you know even the company has the rumours now, I’m asking you, is this true?”

”......No.”

“Okay, I trust you. Since your father is on business trip, it’s not appropriate for only two of you in the house.”

” I’ve moved to the hotel, I’ll stay there until father returns home.”

” Stay with me then.”

Soo Gyum hesitated. He only cares about her, if this is for her own good, then he’ll go ahead. Besides, he can only protect her if he becomes a great successor.

“ Grandfather, please give me some time.”

“ Alright.”

During weekend, Mi Sook and Do Hee asked for gathering.  Mi Sook moved into Do Hee’s house after quarrel with her husband. 

Soo Gyum reached there earliest as the hotel was near. Second one was Jung Hye.

Jung Hye slowed her step. 

We didn’t contact after he left furiously, should I sit beside him? Well, this is my seat after all, who’s sitting next to me doesn’t matter.yhMWjiz.jpg

“ Morning, Madam.” Soo Gyum said it in cold tone.

Jung Hye nodded woodenly, she went to the seat usually sitting by Mi Sook.

Naive. Soo Gyum thought.

“ Did you sleep well yesterday, Madam?”

” Yes!” She lied. 

She looked cute even when she’s angry.

“ So it’s better without me, sorry for my disturbance these days.”

” It’s all good.”

“ Well, then I shall not stay there anymore , I....”

” Lee Soo Gyum!” His words brought tears to Jung Hye. She felt so complicated for the first time in her life. 

Soo Gyum felt regret, he walked to the seat next to hers, trying to console her.

Jung Hye was embarrassed for the uncontrollable tears, but she felt wronged and hurt, especially when he’s in front of her.

Jung Hye stood up, she’s trying to sit opposite. 

“ Stop it.” Soo Gyum grabbed her hand.

Jung Hye struggled. 

” Let me go.”

Soo Gyum grabbed harder, he said softly,

”Sorry, it’s my bad.”

• Thanks 3

Thank a lot, May! :)

The fanfic is going on the way it should be in the drama :D can't wait for DH & MS getting involve in. The Unnies should give their little sis advice, esp DH, she's in love with carpenter, she knows better :lol:

Btw, I notice that there was no skin-ship of JHxSG in the drama, right? except the hi-five when they succeeded in their revenge plan. All of my LYW ships, this is the most drought one... oh well. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Btw, I notice that there was no skin-ship of JHxSG in the drama, right? except the hi-five when they succeeded in their revenge plan. All of my LYW ships, this is the most drought one... oh well. 

NL also ?