3 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Yeah, I don't know how many ships of LYW I have been in: Alcheon-Doekman, Bae Soo-bin - LYW (in 49 days), Goo-soo - LYW (in EOG), a bit of NL ship (because no other worthy ship in NL), and newest ship JHxSG. Because in each drama, I see different chemistry of LYW and her co-actors.

Thinking again, I'm not loyal shipper, lol :D I'm open for all kind of ship, as long as I see the chemistry, not forcing pairing. 

Yup! Me too!! Let's just ship LYWXLYW then. LOL

BTW, I'm currently watching Horse Doctor. I stopped watching that when Avengers Social Club aired. Now that it ended, I'll watch it again. It's too long.LOL  I'm trying to watch all LYW drama. I'm not done yet. I have to watch her old dramas too.

5 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

Yup! Me too!! Let's just ship LYWXLYW then. LOL

BTW, I'm currently watching Horse Doctor. I stopped watching that when Avengers Social Club aired. Now that it ended, I'll watch it again. It's too long.LOL  I'm trying to watch all LYW drama. I'm not done yet. I have to watch her old dramas too.

I see fan ship LYW's characters in different dramas together already. Like YK in NL x SY in EOG (this ship is very strong), SJH in 49 days x her character in the movies, ODJ x young YK in Japan...

The weirdest ship I've seen is Doekman (nangdo) x Queen Seondoek (princess & queen), I mean WHAT? HOW? there are fanfic, video floating around. I can't with fan. :lol:

All these crazy ships started after NL. So, NL maybe a benchmark in LYW's biography which brought her closer to crazy fan and shipper. :D 

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I see fan ship LYW's characters in different dramas together already. Like YK in NL x SY in EOG (this ship is very strong), SJH in 49 days x her character in the movies, ODJ x young YK in Japan...

The weirdest ship I've seen is Doekman (nangdo) x Queen Seondoek (princess & queen), I mean WHAT? HOW? there are fanfic, video floating around. I can't with fan. :lol:

All these crazy ships started after NL. So, NL maybe a benchmark in LYW's biography which brought her closer to crazy fan and shipper. :D 

Like one coin cp?

201711211035437779_1.jpg&key=299e1e81bd5

So cute!

4 minutes ago, QSD said:

Like one coin cp?

No, not as strong as one coin... but somehow I like this crazy ship more. This ship is called Genius couple or tea sipping couple :lol:

Thanks God, LYW's characters changed from tea to instant coffee in ASC. :lol:

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

I actually ship them too!! :D

I created MV for them. 

YAY, my fav video! I was about to find it to show May the EVIDENCE of my ship. :lol:

So, you created it? AWESOME! it's in my Korean drama's playlist too.

Where were you the whole time when I was alone in BSB-LYW ship in 49 days? :bawling: you should have come here earlier, so we could sink together. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, may2429 said:

I still don’t understand why he fall in love with Song. 

I ship Song with the death messenger 

It's called dilemma love, the love which he was aware a thousand times that he shouldn't fall in love with her, but he couldn't help. How wrongly beautiful it is! (RIP my ENG :D ). He knew it was poison, but he was willing to drink it. 

In the meantime, SJH hated him a lot. Their love/hate relationship intrigued me. The most interesting part is he only fell for SJH when SYK was in SJH. 

Ah, yeah, I understand your ship. Most of 49 days fan were in this ship, so I guess it's one of the reason why the ship sank in the end: overloading! :lol:

Correction: he fell for SJH when SJH's soul was in SYK's body.

Edited by vaiduakhu
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

YAY, my fav video! I was about to find it to show May the EVIDENCE of my ship. :lol:

So, you created it? AWESOME! it's in my Korean drama's playlist too.

Where were you the whole time when I was alone in BSB-LYW ship in 49 days? :bawling: you should have come here earlier, so we could sink together. 

LOL at the sink together! :D Yeah, I loved making fanmade music videos before. These days I'm just lazy to do that. If there was no SGXJH MV, I would've made that.LOL

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

It's called dilemma love, the love where he was aware for a thousand times that he shouldn't fall in love with her, but he couldn't help. How wrongly beautiful it is! (RIP my ENG :D ). He knew it was poison, but he was willing to drink it. 

In the meantime, SJH hated him a lot. Their love/hate relationship intrigued me. The most interesting part is he only fell for SJH when SYK was in SJH. So, I actually shipped him with SYK, not SJH. 

Ah, yeah, I understand your ship. Most of 49 days fan were in this ship, so I guess it's one of the reason why the ship sank in the end: overloading! :lol:

Truthfully, I ship all the ships in 49 Days with LYW in it!! LOL :D

• LOL 2

51 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

LOL at the sink together! :D Yeah, I loved making fanmade music videos before. These days I'm just lazy to do that. If there was no SGXJH MV, I would've made that.LOL

Truthfully, I ship all the ships in 49 Days with LYW in it!! LOL :D

I'm waiting. :) I just saw 1 clip of them, which I posted last time, and it contains JHxSG scenes in 1st half of the drama only.  

My shipping rule: stay in only 1 ship in a drama, afloat or sinking with it. Most of time, I sank though. :bawling:

• LOL 3