2 hours ago, may2429 said:

fanfic still going on..

yeah me too, only if Yo Won is in, actually I didn't see other K-drama without her, not interested.

Ah, if you have time, pls translate some small parts. Really enjoy the short parts you posted here. Hehe, not only int'l fan but also Korean fan ships this couple, I saw this tweet in twitter: :lol:

fV36DoA8_o.jpg

Twitter stans also feel so weird, so wrong to ship them, but like us here, they can't help but ship them. :D 

My K-drama life is in hiatus again after ASC ending. I don't quite remember any non-LYW Kdrama I finished. 

The only one I remember is Gap Dong which I watched years ago, because it's detective genre - my all time fav. Others, I dropped after few eps, because: no LYW, no motivation :) 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, QSD said:

I just read at IG and DC that there's a fan meeting on the 29th.  Is it true?  Not that I can actually read but it saying something like she is gonna meet with foreign fans for one hour?

Yes I saw this, the news released so late, now time is so tight, many fans aren't be able to go( China fans need Visa to Korea). This announced so suddenly.

Her schedule:

21th  a movie premier

22th  Seoul Dragon City Opening Ceremony

29th Fan meeting with Int'l fans 12:00 -13:00 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Ok I'll continue the fanfic as requested by vaiduakhu

Please do not read if you get offended by SGXJH shipping.

Forbidden ship SGXJH (7)

Spoiler

So nervous

But I want to do this so much.

Can I?

A feeling of guilt gushed out from him, he felt himself like a scoundrel, a rascal, but this excite him more. He was unable to hold back anymore, he kissed her passionately and gently.

Taste of alcohol. Bittersweet.

Soo Gyum was not satisfied, he deepened the kiss and his tongue found hers, then sucking the tip of it. She was confused and muddled with the tongue tangling.

The kiss linger...

" Umm......" Jung Hye pushed Soo Gyum a little. She was gasping for breath, her face seemed redder. Soo Gyum stared at her with a fire in his eyes. He was tempted, but he stopped at the thought.

I can't.......under this condition

Soo Gyum calmed himself down, he placed Jung Hye on her bed, then left her room after kissed her on forehead.

The next morning, Soo Gyum took over the maid's job in cooking. He cooked a seafood porridge, then waiting for someone on the dining table. Thinking of the kiss yesterday, Soo Gyum couldn't help the smile on his face, although he also felt a tiny bit of guilty.

Jung Hye didn't wake up too late, she couldn't remember the things happen last night. 

It should be Soo Gyum who sent me home.

My clothes same as yesterday.

I should talk to him, we cannot be this way.

" Morning, Madam."

"Morning."

" I've made some seafood porridge, do you want to try?"

" Okay."

qnxWDJU.jpg

Jung Hye ate the porridge slowly, when she put down the spoon and looked up, she met Soo Gyum's attentive gaze. 

She looked away.

" I'll be staying in hotel in the next two weeks."

Soo Gyum's smile froze.

" Why?"

" There's only two of us at home, not appropriate."

Here it comes again, the feeling of frustration.

" What's not appropriate?"

" We already have some rumours, because of family, we're the attention of others. If we stay alone this two weeks, there might be more rumours. This is not good for you and me."

" Is this the only reason?"

Jung Hye couldn't make her eye contact with Soo Gyum.

" Yes."

" You are hiding from me." He sighed.

" Soo Gyum, I am the wife of Lee Byung Soo."

"....."

" And you..."

" I know." Soo Gyum was hurt. He shelled himself with coldness.

Only when you get drunk, we can get close. I know.

" You don't have to remind me, I'll go to stay at hotel, Madam don't have to leave."

" You have to go to school! It will affect your study."

" There're nearby hotels. I will pack my things later, these two days I am going to Grandfather's place. I will not bother you."

Soo Gyum stand up after he finished.

Jung Hye sighed when Soo Gyum slam the door upstairs. 

I don't mind about rumours. I can pretend I didn't hear it.

But now it involves you. 

Why did I feel so distress to push you away?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, may2429 said:

Yes I saw this, the news released so late, now time is so tight, many fans aren't be able to go( China fans need Visa to Korea). This announced so suddenly.

Her schedule:

21th  a movie premier

22th  Seoul Dragon City Opening Ceremony

29th Fan meeting with Int'l fans 12:00 -13:00 

Oohh... so she'll be in a movie premiere today. Can't wait to see here fashionable outfit. I'm sure there'll be lots of press photos later. :wub:

37 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

Oohh... so she'll be in a movie premiere today. Can't wait to see here fashionable outfit. I'm sure there'll be lots of press photos later. :wub:

I think Uie will attend the movie premiere too, one coin shippers are going crazy again. This is the movie of that bodyguard (in NL) if I’m not mistaken 

1 hour ago, QSD said:

I guess @vaiduakhu is right, that ship never ends.  

Local shippers indeed all prepare for today from last week, hoping for an IG live or at least a selfie of 2 of them. :lol:

It's Tak's movie VIP premiere. Son Mari will also be there. Maybe, Jin-goo too, because they went for Jin Goo's movie VIP premiere last time. NL cast seems to get along well after the drama. 

23722707_1178508685582062_32791281008190

FB

I heard from local fan that Son Mari and UEE had a IG live together and UEE mentioned "Daeyponim" (till now, she still called LYW "Daeyponim"). Fan went nut with that :D 

Till now, I still see many NL fanfic float around, but haven't seen any JHxSG fanfic. (in fact, NL shipper dislike this JHxSG ship as it's a threat to their ultimate ship). Sometimes, I don't understand fan... :D

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I heard from local fan that Son Mari and UEE had a IG live together and UEE mentioned "Daeyponim" (till now, she still called LYW "Daeyponim") Fan went nut with that :D 

Till now, I still see many NL fanfic float around, but haven't seen any JHxSG fanfic. (in fact, NL shipper dislike this JHxSG ship as it's a threat to their ultimate ship). Sometimes, I don't understand... :D

Yes Uie mentioned in the live that they should have another live IG with Daepyonim after she finished her drama.

About the SGx JH ship, yes there’s one coin shipper ( at least one I saw openly in fan net) dislike it so much that she’s calling ugly names to the shippers.

• Like 2

1508398273-11-org.jpg2017101309218080883_1.jpg2017101309218080883_4.jpg

I think Ferragamo paid her to feature their watches in the drama as she did photoshoot for them here.

@may2429 Maybe you can suggest the fans when they meet the queen they can ask her if there are sponsors for her wardrobe/accessories in the drama.

1 hour ago, samecut123 said:

I'm not against these ships. As long as there's LYW, I'm on board I guess.LOL

ASC just ended but I'm craving for new LYW drama.:D:wub:

Yeah, I don't know how many ships of LYW I have been in: Alcheon-Doekman, Bae Soo-bin - LYW (in 49 days), Goo-soo - LYW (in EOG), a bit of NL ship (because no other worthy ship in NL), and newest ship JHxSG. Because in each drama, I see different kinds of chemistry of LYW and her co-actors.

Thinking again, I'm not loyal shipper, lol :D I'm open for all kinds of ship, as long as I see the chemistry, not forcing pairing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2