14 hours ago, may2429 said:

Forbidden ship SG-JH (5) 

Hide contents

Before that man departed for a business trip, 

“ Stay away from your Mother, this is not a relationship that you think you can get close to her.”

“ Is it?” She said the same thing, how upset.

Soo Gyum’s monologue 

I’ve never had the urge to gain something, until I met her. Since from the beginning, I’ve never disliked her although she treated me like an invisible people, but “love” is also something I’ve never thought of. 

When did it start? The moment of she getting drunk at Hee Soo’s house? When she came to bail me out? The first time eating my Ramen? Or the time when I first met her family? I don’t know, when I realise about it, the feeling is out of my control. I’ve thought of removing this feeling by transferring to someone else, Mi Sook Ajumma’s daughter is a good choice, but it’s tiring, it’s useless.

I envy that man, with the identity of “ Kim Jung Hye’s husband “ . Lee Byung Soo, What makes you carry this identity?

I want to go abroad with her so much, don’t care about nothing. I’ll take good care of her, and she will accept me one day. But not now, it’s not the time yet, I need a perfect plan. Lee Byung Soo, wait and see.

Spoiler

The writer really knows JHxSG shippers heart!!!  :wub: Thanks for this!

10 hours ago, cindycated said:

OK, I'll play...

happy birthday Sg

What brings you to my room?

Ah, my gift?

I'm your gift, baby! Happy Birthday!

:o:tongue::lol:

Oh man, I hope we get a gag reel! :lol:

Spoiler

LMAO. THIS!!! OMG!! Naughty JHXSG shippers! :D:lol::wub: 

• LOL 4

Just finished episode 8.  This episode was quite heavy, almost everyone was crying.  I wonder if the situation had triggered the avenger's club members to take a more rough or harsh revenge.  Right now, I am just so sad thinking about them and angry at the bullies. 

So sorry, I don't have time to read and to write comments to the posts here. I'll read them when I can find the time and perhaps will be responding to them so late. Please bear with me. 

• Like 3

On 11/17/2017 at 5:46 PM, samecut123 said:

True!! The writer knows!! Those lines also made me think that there's a potential story there. That's why fanfics are born.

It's not our fault to ship them, tbh. The writer provided all materials for them to be a couple. Besides the hints "mature, smart son & young (and pretty) wife, featuring useless husband", if we read closely to their conversations, my goodness, I can't bring myself to think of them as mom-kid relationship, especially in 2nd half part of the drama. Ex: SG's begging to his Grandpa "please let Madam go", it's a plot where the man does everything to free his woman from a marriage, so that they can end up together. lol :D

And the looks with affection, man, I don't think it's product of our wild imagination, it's just there. FACT! FACTO! :lol: 

Finally, their encounters. Lost count how many times they faced to face like this:

Spoiler

6tOFsq1D_o.jpg

This tweet is a summary of my feeling whenever they encountered each other :lol: 

Remind me of the encounters in EOG, I mean, the tension. 

• LOL 3

On 11/17/2017 at 6:56 PM, may2429 said:

I think Jung Hye has never been in love because of her toxic family. I wonder what would a woman do if a younger guy comes into her life? Anyone has real experience?

Yes, JH hadn't lived the true life of a human-being before she met MS & DH (and later, SG). She had been like a puppet, being raised and arranged marriage with a man for the sake of business relationship. So, love is a luxurious thing for her. Her quote "I have nothing but money" is actually sad, very sad! 

Ah, about your question, I may know a bit about it

Spoiler

Reality is not dreamy like novels or dramas. Younger guy & older woman are actually awkward, very awkward. The level of awkwardness increases with the age gap. Very likely, the older woman will back off before love has chance to sparkle. 

So, I like it when the fanfic let SG pursue JH, because the opposite rarely happens in reality. 

• Like 3

Please do not read if you get offended by Jung Hye and Soo Gyum’s shipping

Forbidden ship (6)

Spoiler

When Soo Gyum reached home, it’s already 9pm. The house was in dark.

“Madam?” No response.

Soo Gyum went to Jung Hye’s room and knocked on the door, no response either. He reached the door handle, but found out it was locked. 

Locked!?

Soo Gyum felt so frustrated, at the same time anger burned up in him.

What is he? A monster which has to be avoided at all costs!?

He got the phone. Finally she answered the phone.

“ Where are you now??”

“ Ah? Soo Gyum?”

” Do Hee Ajumma, sorry! I thought you were Jung.... Madam, is she there?”

” I’m going to call you, she’s getting drunk again .”

” I’ll go there now! Please wait!”

At Do Hee’s house 

“ Jung Hye’s in bad mood today , what happened?”

“ Really? I don’t know, Ajumma can ask her afterwards.”

“Oh okay.”

Inside the car, Jung Hye lean on his shoulder, mumble something that nobody can understand.

Soo Gyum could feel the sweetness blossomed in his heart, he truly loved the way she relying on him. How good would it be, if this lasts forever.

• Like 3

Forbidden ship (6)-2

Spoiler

After the driver left, Soo Gyum picked her up, his movement awoke her from her sleep. 

”I want to drink water.”

Soo Gyum looked at her teary eyes.

Cute.

He could feel the racing heartbeat.

” Wait, I open the door.”

” I want to drink water!”

Jung Hye wrapped around his neck with both arms.

Dang it! This woman—

Soo Gyum finally managed to unlock the door, he put her onto the couch.

“ Here, water.” 

He let her lean on him gently.

Jung Hye rest her head on his neck,  didn’t move one bit. 

“Umm- “

Sweet scent of hers set his blood afire. 

Control. 

“ Don’t want to drink water? Jung Hye?”

”Um, umm” 

What to do now? Better send her back to room.

The key.

Soo Gyum found the key in her bag. Looked at the key, Soo Gyum was getting a little furious. 

If she awake, what would she be like? 

Hide and seek? On and on for two of us?

Thinking of this, he tightened the hug while looking at her. A soft pink crept over her cheeks, her pretty eyes were closed , there’s tear on her long eyelashes, and .... the lips. Reddish, little pouty lips looked so seductive. He was dazed.

Can I have some compensation?

PS: If the story leads to something in next chapter, I’ll just state [for readers’ own imagination] lol.

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, may2429 said:

Forbidden ship (6)

Hide contents

“ Jung Hye’s in bad mood today , what happened?”

“ Really? I don’t know, Ajumma can ask her afterwards.”

Spoiler

sure, you don't know, SG! *snickering* :D

2 hours ago, may2429 said:

Forbidden ship (6)-2

Hide contents

PS: If the story leads to something in next chapter, I’ll just state [for readers’ own imagination] lol.

Spoiler

Even the Haraboji & Halmeoni living in the isolated village know what will happen next. OMG. B)

tag @samecut123 You don't want to miss these scenes.

Is it just weird that when ppl read LYW's thread, all they see is "hidden content" :lol: 

Whatever, please bear with us. This can't stop anytime soon! :D

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Reveal hidden contents

sure, you don't know, SG! *snickering* :D

Reveal hidden contents

Even the Haraboji & Halmeoni living in the isolated village know what will happen next. OMG. B)

tag @samecut123 You don't want to miss these scenes.

Is it just weird that when ppl read LYW's thread, all they see is "hidden content" :lol: 

Whatever, please bear with us. This can't stop anytime soon! :D

Loving the short stories.:wub:

LOL at all "hidden content" :D:D:D

What did LYW do to us. She should do a romance drama next so we won't put "hidden content" because it's all in the drama.:D

• LOL 3

23559502_1176273325805598_83849195939473

23559456_1176273345805596_80315025053578

23561411_1176273419138922_26512277364837

IG (from LYW-VN fanpage)

When I saw JH at the airport after 1 year with this "Hippie" style, I felt sth really wrong, and guessed JH met SG's mom on her travelling. Turn out it's true. Fashion influenced! :D 

She looks good anyway, with this "Hippie" style and ramen hair. :lol: (ramen influenced) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I feel sorry for "hidden content" everywhere in the thread these days :D  So, I post some photos here:

I laughed hard at this scene because they tried to give promotion for the phone :lol: Samsung? 

Maybe should stop the fanfic translation.

Exactly what I thought when I watched the last episode, hard sales from Samsung.

Do you guys want a season 2, for Avengers Social Club?

• Like 1

mxT4gbvXTHvf636178421113826769.jpg

https://f.us.sinaimg.cn/003p4hhHlx07fTKGW7EY010401003mJT0k01.mp4?label=mp4_hd&template=28&Expires=1511157985&ssig=B8OVIJfunt&KID=unistore,video

You guys probably remember this scene.  It’s the end of Ep 10 in NL where Yi Kyung telling Se Jin from now on your life will be hell.  The fans at the FM have asked Yowon to reenact it with a fan there.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, may2429 said:

Exactly what I thought when I watched the last episode, hard sales from Samsung.

Only if it's as good as the first season. 

27 minutes ago, may2429 said:

Wae? wae? cry a Pacific Ocean river. :dissapointed_relieved: 

I'm still waiting for what happens next... is the fanfic done? 

Season 2 is ok, as long as LYW is in, I'm in. Otherwise, I'm not interested in...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Wae? wae? cry a Pacific Ocean river. :dissapointed_relieved: 

I'm still waiting for what happens next... is the fanfic done? 

Season 2 is ok, as long as LYW is in, I'm in. Otherwise, I'm not interested in...

fanfic still going on..

yeah me too, only if Yo Won is in, actually I didn't see other K-drama without her, not interested.

• LOL 1