[Drama 2009] Don't Hesitate 망설이지마

Guest Shiuan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not done 32 yet, but just had to make a comment

I really liked the scene today where he was holding her hand in the car =]

my blood pressure rises every time the evil people appear and it goes down as soon as I get some sweet moments from TW and SH =]

Haaaa...Here it is.....sorry to keep your waiting....

Yes, me too...and I still expect a deep kiss, maybe in tomorrow :D .

The evil family always depredate SH's feeling.....TW will protect SH to hold in his arms.

I can't wait...I want to see this tableau asap. :blush:

Guest YukLeung

Haaaa...Here it is.....sorry to keep your waiting....

Yes, me too...and I still expect a deep kiss, maybe in tomorrow :D .

The evil family always depredate SH's feeling.....TW will protect SH to hold in his arms.

I can't wait...I want to see this tableau asap. :blush:

Tomorrow will air the last episode for this week, I really hope what you said will come true. Hopefully, the episode won't end on a cliffhanger or else I will be going crazy this weekend waiting for the next ep to air!!! I want more and more intimate scenes between TW and SH. :blush:

Episode 33 Preview

정수는 진규네 식구들을 집으로 저녁초대를 하고 수현과 저녁약속을 잡았던 태우는 난처해한다. 민영은 정말 태우와 민애를 결혼시킬 생각이냐며 민애만 상처받으면 어쩌려고 그러냐는 말에 정수는 나한테 다 생각이 있으니 걱정말라고 한다.

정수는 단도직입적으로 민애가 어떠냐고 묻고 태우는 좋아하는 여자가 있다고 답한다. 차를 가지고 들어오던 수현이 태우와 서로 미소짓는 것을 본 정수의 표정이 굳어지는데...

will anyone be willing to translate it? thanks in advance!

I will try to translate it by chinese version...I think that's the same.

Evil mom<Jin Soo> arrange a date dinner with TW's family. She wants to get the TW as her son-in-law. MY opposed Jin Soo's opinion and think MA will be hurt in the situation. Jin Soo told to MY, she will do well at her control. :angry:

Jin Soo ask MY....How about your emotion with MA? TW said I have the lover. JS saw the smile between TW and SH...her expression looks like a devil.

Guest YukLeung

Hey yenjay, can you also translate ep 34, please? :wub:

贞淑对秀贤说我想请你帮我个忙,你能不能帮我调查一下泰宇的女朋友是谁。 民爱迎来了生日,贞淑把秀贤叫来说你帮我准备一下生日派对,对泰宇一定要保密哟。 贞淑对泰宇说,我招待了许多好友在一起吃饭,这个场合希望你能赏脸,权当是为了妹妹参加不行吗。

从餐厅走出来的秀贤突然想起来自己忘了送去生日礼物了,于是她又返回那里,却看见民爱和泰宇在一起...

credit to walkerhill @ kdrama.com

Tomorrow will air the last episode for this week, I really hope what you said will come true. Hopefully, the episode won't end on a cliffhanger or else I will be going crazy this weekend waiting for the next ep to air!!! I want more and more intimate scenes between TW and SH. :blush:

I've read the plot outline in ep33. It didn't has any displeased scenes. But, I like to have more innermost emotion from TW to promise his loyal love. He will always at SH's side. ;) Wish Tomorrow ep34 has a sweet scenes, it will make me have a happy weekend. :)

I just finished watching episode 33.

OMG! The evil witch has revealed her true face. She's not human. She is the "devil" ... dressed as a woman. :o

The look on her face, when she noticed the sweet look between TW and SH, was absolutely horrifying! It's enough to give you nightmares. She must have claws for hands, vampire fangs for teeth and shoots laser-death beams from her eyes!!! And, her blood is not red-colored. :ph34r:

Guest Greenrose934

I just finished watching episode 33.

OMG! The evil witch has revealed her true face. She's not human. She is the "devil" ... dressed as a woman. :o

The look on her face, when she noticed the sweet look between TW and SH, was absolutely horrifying! It's enough to give you nightmares. She must have claws for hands, vampire fangs for teeth and shoots laser-death beams from her eyes!!! And, her blood is not red-colored. :ph34r:

:D:lol::rolleyes:B)

Waiting for SA 's acting if TW would be her in-law

waiting for Sh's mom + liverboy's mom meeting :D

Guest youstop1

Even though I don't know Korean, I am addicted to this drama, love to see LSW again, hope TW and SH don't have to gone through lots of torture from the witch family. :P

Too bad, couldn't find a way to direct download any c-sub or e-sub :o

Even though I don't know Korean, I am addicted to this drama, love to see LSW again, hope TW and SH don't have to gone through lots of torture from the witch family. :P

Too bad, couldn't find a way to direct download any c-sub or e-sub :o

I posted the links on #1

you can go to see that.

Hey yenjay, can you also translate ep 34, please? :wub:

贞淑对秀贤说我想请你帮我个忙,你能不能帮我调查一下泰宇的女朋友是谁。 民爱迎来了生日,贞淑把秀贤叫来说你帮我准备一下生日派对,对泰宇一定要保密哟。 贞淑对泰宇说,我招待了许多好友在一起吃饭,这个场合希望你能赏脸,权当是为了妹妹参加不行吗。

从餐厅走出来的秀贤突然想起来自己忘了送去生日礼物了,于是她又返回那里,却看见民爱和泰宇在一起...

credit to walkerhill @ kdrama.com

Jung Soo asks Soo Hyun to do her a favor, to find out who the Tae Woo's girlfriend is.The date of Ming Ae's birthday is coming.Jung Soo asks Soo Hyun to help her prepare the birthday party and keep the secret not tell Tae Woo.

"I invited many friends of mine to join the party, hope you can come here. Just for your sister Min Ae?" Jung Soo said that to Taw Woo.

Soo Hyun forgot to give the present when she came out from restaurant,so she went back. However she saw that Min Ae be with Tae Woo......

Guest Greenrose934

Jung Soo asks Soo Hyun to do her a favor, to find out who the Tae Woo's girlfriend is.The date of Ming Ae's birthday is coming.Jung Soo asks Soo Hyun to help her prepare the birthday party and keep the secret not tell Tae Woo.

"I invited many friends of mine to join the party, hope you can come here. Just for your sister Min Ae?" Jung Soo said that to Taw Woo.

Soo Hyun forgot to give the present when she came out from restaurant,so she went back. However she saw that Min Ae be with Tae Woo......

Too bad if SH finds out Jin So => Liverboy 's mom ??

Thanks Yenjay :)

Guest youstop1

I posted the links on #1

you can go to see that.

Thanks for the info, unfortunately my computer cannot do BT download, it will be executed right away. Sendspace or megaupload will do but I don't think there's any for this drama, I may need to wait till the DVD comes out B)

Guest Greenrose934

Thanks for the info, unfortunately my computer cannot do BT download, it will be executed right away. Sendspace or megaupload will do but I don't think there's any for this drama, I may need to wait till the DVD comes out B)

aja-aja.com

Guest youstop1

aja-aja.com

Thanks again, what I mean is c-sub or e-sub, I've checked aja-aja, they did not provide subtitle for this drama. Anyway, thanks everyone for your help! :rolleyes:

Thanks again, what I mean is c-sub or e-sub, I've checked aja-aja, they did not provide subtitle for this drama. Anyway, thanks everyone for your help! :rolleyes:

Since epi 28-32 I have written down the subtitles from viikii.net and will eventually make softsub for my personal pleasure. I'm willing to put up the soft sub if I get the permission from viikii(but I don't know how to ask for their permission, anyone knows how?)

Guest Greenrose934

Since epi 28-32 I have written down the subtitles from viikii.net and will eventually make softsub for my personal pleasure. I'm willing to put up the soft sub if I get the permission from viikii(but I don't know how to ask for their permission, anyone knows how?)

You should PM to dramaok .....or some one has the same nick name -> viiki

I really like softsub too , because It's very difficult to get in there and some video links are broken

Archived