Girl in Heels Korean Manga

Guest puls707

beautiful girl catches the attention of the school's bad boy!
Girl in Heels  (하이힐을 신은 소녀) 

By: Chun Kye Young

GirlinHeelsv01ch01-001.jpg

Summary

Suppose you were so beautiful that people mistook you for a superstar, a model. So beautiful that strangers went out of their way to catch a glimpse of you and shopkeepers offered you things freely. Goh Kyung-Hee is that girl. Trapped by the feelings she evokes in other people, she steers through life alone. Boys are either too intimidated to approach her or think she should reward their compliments with her attention. Then she catches the attention of the baddest boy in the school. And that's when the battle really starts...

credits: Manga Fox

GirlinHeelsv01ch01-004.jpgGirlinHeelsv01ch01-005.jpg

Read scanlations online: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/girl_in_heels/

Download scanlations: http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/4257

Download RAWs: http://bishiehaven.blogspot.com/2009/04/ko...l-in-heels.html

I just started reading this series today and I am totally hooked! V2C6 is the latest chapter that has been released so far. Entropy is doing the scanlating. I can't wait for the next release!

Enjoy~! <3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest milkygoodness

ooo looks good!! thanks for sharing hehe, but i'll prob look into it later on when there's more chapters released >=D cos i dont wanna get hooked and then yeah lol

cheers wooooo love manhwa

Guest milkygoodness

oh yeah i just read it too, and ^yeah lol! the drawing style is really different. its like 3d like that dragonica kids show or it kind of reminds me of manga/manhwa the sims style.. but i don't mind it because the character goh kyung-hee is interesting. its probably the first time i've seen that kind of personality as the main character instead of some modest or naive cutie/beauty. its really only the weird eyelashes that bug me lol!

but yeah its got me all curious :)

Guest pikapika

read what was out

dude it's messed up.....the main guy just beat the main girl up...and then they're supposed to have a crazy love story?

what kind of message are they sending to girls?

Guest SaintPink

Haha this manga's art is soo unique and cute but i honestly DONT LIKE

the guy at all. Who hits a girl? and what kind of girl would want to fall in love

with him after? =(

Guest iAD0RKABLESi

read what was out

dude it's messed up.....the main guy just beat the main girl up...and then they're supposed to have a crazy love story?

what kind of message are they sending to girls?

Seriously =__=

...Why in the world .... :huh:

Okay I thought she was a smart beauty but after seeing her get beat up and all, she is one dumb gal.

Seems like the manga hasn't been updated recently? Or it's not updated where I'm reading.

Well whatever, I'm not going to read anymore. :rolleyes:

Guest Max_4_lyfe

Hn...

at first the artwork bugged me then he beat her up and i decided not to continue with this series. I rarely put down a series but this is one of those that i can't stand plot line and drawing >.<

Guest xdeathberry

Wow the artwork is so unique. / I like the coloring done in the pages.

I might pick this up if I don't get lazy. heh.

Guest luzzz777

I love the art. The character designs themselves are reminiscent of 90% of other shoujo manhwas, but I loved the use of the thick black lines which made the illustrations seem so mod-ish. Like the characters have stepped out from a 60s tv show. And the first half of the first chapter was so engrossing - but then I got to the end and it turned so generic. Like I've seen so many times before with manhwas - stoic/unemotional girl meets the bad boy who rules the school, the two despise one another but slowly fall in love. Dropped.

Guest Kui4eva

Huh, I don't like the violence in the story. How can a guy beat up a defenseless girl? That's not cool. She's supposed to fall in love with him after that? WTH?

Guest dianalikesbutts

it's pretty boring, and what the heck he beat her up???and the character name potato???

the typical boy loves girl manhwa

Guest myluckyself

interesting, but I'm not a fan of the artwork, nor am I a fan of that guy. >:(

what I find really funny is that Goh Kyung-Hee's hair is really pretty but all the other girls' hair are simply blobs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i am such a fan of this art. i feel that it's different and american almost. I know that it's created by a korean artist but its just that the lines are thicker and has a different kind of comic book feel to it. i love it. although i'm a bit iffy about the storyline. i think i keep reading in hopes of a better story. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lala-rainbow92

i hated it at first because of the bashing but now im addicted.

i always check if its updated because it has such a good plot.

Archived