Girl in Heels Korean Manga

Guest puls707

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I'm gonna be blunt.

I figured that MOST manhwa are really really good, most of the time.

But this manhwa was pretty bad. And yes, I even tried reading it, but the art sucks.

Not to mention, the boy had the balls to beat her and cut her hair.

Their relationship is not strong. In fact, its kind of pathetically weak.

There's no good in this comic. Seriously.

And the art... ughh. And I would never say something like that if I couldn't do any better but in this case, I really think I could do better.

I'm sorry for all you "Girl in Heels" fans... if there are any. But I hope I'm not the only one thinking this.

lol. People are taking this series too seriously. This is like an American soap opera but with teenagers in high school. Do people watch the daytime soaps on TV for their angelic characters and oh-so-cohesive-and-wonderful plot and immediately saunter out into the real world and re-enact what they saw? Yeah. Like that.

Guest LaPetite

lol. People are taking this series too seriously. This is like an American soap opera but with teenagers in high school. Do people watch the daytime soaps on TV for their angelic characters and oh-so-cohesive-and-wonderful plot and immediately saunter out into the real world and re-enact what they saw? Yeah. Like that.

American soap opera? :huh: I've never seen an opera where the guy beats the girl, cuts her hair, and dunks her head into soup (not simultaneously of course). American soap operas are bad, but not as bad as this manhwa. I think the reason why people (and me) are taking this seriously is because it seems this manhwa's author actually condones abuse like this and makes a love story out of it no less. I don't think how the main male character is right... Unless this was an action/fighting genre of some sort, but that's a whole different story. You're probably thinking "why is she getting worked up over a story that's fake?" But as a girl I feel really offended by this story, and love/abuse just don't mix together. Just my 2 cents

American soap opera? :huh: I've never seen an opera where the guy beats the girl, cuts her hair, and dunks her head into soup (not simultaneously of course). American soap operas are bad, but not as bad as this manhwa.

Oh, no. Not bad at all. They just conspire to murder and actually murder each other and commit adultery left and right and slap each other silly. I don't see people complaining about the sodomy shown in Boy's Love manhwa, either. In the same magazine as this, mind you.

I like this. Original! And.. different perspective on things.

Art is different too... I'm glad this manwha is doing well~

I can understand why some people would hate it but it's a twisted creation and I like it.

It's like watching the Saw movies, people are entertained and pay to see a film where people are tortured in cruel ways to their death. I hate those types of film but I don't offend the fans like some of guys are doing here...

Guest LaPetite

Oh, no. Not bad at all. They just conspire to murder and actually murder each other and commit adultery left and right and slap each other silly. I don't see people complaining about the sodomy shown in Boy's Love manhwa, either. In the same magazine as this, mind you.

Okay my bad. I'm not interested in watching American soap operas wholeheartedly so I wouldn't know about all that ridiculous stuff going on :rolleyes: And I never heard of "Boy's Love" so I'm not even going to comment on that. And mind you, when I say that "American soap operas are bad, but not as bad as this manhwa" I meant that the storyline is awful, not bad as in evil or some sort. :mellow:

This kinda stuff might actually happen. xD I've been reading it and I find it shocking most of the storyline and the art is just simply awful but it is different.

Guest LoveMandee

When I first read this manhwa, I despised the art style too. The stiff hair, the flappy lips, and OHHHH the EYESSS. I will never understand why the eyelashes are flesh colored or the strange flaps of skin (or so it appears) around Ookil's eyes. The body movements are so stiff. Except for 4 characters, everyone's hair is like a white outline. I could go on and on.

After a while, I got used to it. Kyung-Hee actually began to look really pretty because everyone else was so ugly. XDDDD You really can't say it's bad ART or skills, maybe an..... unusual and awkward style?

As for the story, I still think it's too early to judge whether it is good or not. I definitely want to keep reading. This manhwa is sort like a durian. It's strange and has an off-putting odor, but if you stick with it, it actually is pretty good. It's interesting and refreshing.

Guest Kui4eva

After a big revelation in the story, it's starting to be really good now. I don't like the art as much as others, but the story is getting better. There's some psychotic characters in the story that makes it interesting. It's still bad that the male protagonist beat the girl up.

Guest OMG.its.fel

I've only started reading manhwa again recently, but I love them all over again. LOL. I'll have to remind myself about this one.. -bookmark- I'm interested to see how it is ;D

Guest Kui4eva

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I looked through the raw chapters already, but I didn't really understand what was going on. I'm glad that I didn't give up on this manhwa. it's interesting.

Edit: Just read the latest chapter. It's so awesome! I'm beginning to really like ookil now.

Guest jitchoo

first comment in the anime/manga section of Soompi...

*even though I read soo much of it. xD*

I found the raws on another site too.. but I wouldnt say that they were good...

Just because they are out of order, and I can see pages are missing making it hard to even get the gist for the story...

(I cant find it anymore though.. If I do.. I will make sure to post that link up.. I am allowed to do that rightt??)

Also.. for the bishiehaven blogspot raws... I tried logging in to see them...

And to see if they were actually better than the other one that I saw...

But it isnt allowing me to enter!

It is saying something along the lines of... "You have not been invited to see this blog" or w.e.

So do you have to be invited to view it?

*sorry I am a total noob. >.<*

Ha.. anyone see the new chapter?

I have been waiting for it to happen.

I am pretty sure that their kiss is going to happen pretty soon...

and I can finally understand that whole scene with her and that older male..

Cuz I didnt understand it at all through the raws... Just seemed like someone got betrayed.

<3

Guest MailovesBubbleTea

I like this manhwa! It's different then usual "Love" Manhwas and deals with an interesting topic. Cant wait for next chapter:)

Archived