Girl in Heels Korean Manga

Guest puls707

Guest Atmosphere.

Looks interesting that I decided to read some of the manga from mangafox.

Omg the part when she thought the student looked like he was aging too fast LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I don't think she looks that pretty... o__o So I'm just like eh?

LOL "OLDY" AND "BALDY"! XD

And the signaling part that the student girl gives IS HILARIOUS XD

"I only drink fattys" is that the right translation?! but that sounds funnier XD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Kui4eva

I just read the latest chapter and it was so cute! I can't wait to read more. At first, their relationship seems off the wall but it gets romantically funny later.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xia3

aww do any of you know where else they might be scanning this? it's been licensed so it's not on mangafox anymore.

Guest moa.lovefuwa

i read this! lol.... i'm a manga/manwha freak but i pick up more of violent stuff too...... this manwha is simply contagious.... i love it... though i'm not really an abusive lover....i honestly think that this series was pretty good and lusty...hahhaha.

At first, the drawing was weird but I got over it. It actually pulled me in as the story progressed. The girl is really pretty, that's for sure. Her eyebrows are mesmerizing. I was turned off by the fact that the guy hit girls but Ierno. I let it pass, just to see what he'd do later. I sure don't regret continuing reading it. Their love is . . . different.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mAdNeSs~

I'm addicted to this manhwa.

She is the best heroine ever.

I hope the guy will make up for what he did to her.

There seems to be a bit of psychoness in all the three leading characters, esp. his sister.

Guest lipstain_

Ooooh~ This looks interesting. And It's been a while since the last time I read a manga. Thank you for sharin!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strawberrylovee

All the wonderful people at soompi! (:

So so so, I know a group that MAY be interested in undertaking this project, but they need Korean--> English translators or Japanese scans of "Girl in Heels" :P

Cleaners would be SUPERRR helpful too <33

Please PM me if you're interested!

Guest Kui4eva

All the wonderful people at soompi! (:

So so so, I know a group that MAY be interested in undertaking this project, but they need Korean--> English translators or Japanese scans of "Girl in Heels" :P

Cleaners would be SUPERRR helpful too <33

Please PM me if you're interested!

I would love to help but I don't know Korean or Japanese. I hope someone would be willing to help out. This manwha is just too good!

Guest moa.lovefuwa

the one thing that actually caught my attention was the title... when i first read the plot...i was even more interested because it's a bad boy.... and usually.... Koreans make the bad boys like super bad with no human in them.... that's probably why i'm starting to pick up some manwha. so.... basically... they were like psychotically attracted to each other from first sight?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MissNeige

As others said above, I think it's ridiculous how the main guy lead beats up the girl. T_T i mean, seriously? and they are suppose to fall in love...

Oh and this series has not finished yet.

Archived