Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

MiHyun, agree with you. they do have chemisty despite the personality difference(PHJ being the shy reserved type, while being HJH the bubbly type). i think i read an article that they are the most anticipated couple in EOE. netizens are probably intrigued with the MH and JH storyline.

melyssa, he he. i am more than glad to pump up your adrenalin and yeah PHJ looks a bit dorky with the hair and the glasses. but adorable dorky :)

by the way, anyone knows his cyworld link/address? can't seem to find it....

Guest melyssa

hahaha! now i have someone to defend my opinion about that! :D haha! i really feel that she will be really bad! and same here i also don't care whether how bad *but until she hurts DAhae she crosses the line!* but they have to be TOGETHER! :D yah, they can be bad and happy with each other though! :D

sayroo: *high FIVE*, gal!!

Yeah he was v. god esp with the water scene with the hose that was some hot stuff lol. Yup can't wait to see how he plays the villain judging by all the pics and previews I assume Very well!! and aso I agree Hwaiting, PHJ! Hwaiting to EOE!

As for PHJ-HJH I did kinda feel sorry for his little equivalent when he was looking on from below with Little DW and Little JY

So, you've been watching the episodes already?? Yah... sympathise MH alot but I don't know for how long as he's going to be more hateful,.. but if PHJ can convince me to hate MH more,.. I guess his acting should be good then!! I anticipate his acting ....

MiHyun, agree with you. they do have chemisty despite the personality difference(PHJ being the shy reserved type, while being HJH the bubbly type). i think i read an article that they are the most anticipated couple in EOE. netizens are probably intrigued with the MH and JH storyline.

melyssa, he he. i am more than glad to pump up your adrenalin and yeah PHJ looks a bit dorky with the hair and the glasses. but adorable dorky :)

by the way, anyone knows his cyworld link/address? can't seem to find it....

cyworld: http://www.cyworld.com/dkwl5665

daum: http://cafe.daum.net/niceHJ

haha^^ thanks for that, fiona!! I still can't get over the heat seeing him onscreen just now ....

Guest melyssa

Screen cap of PHJ's Shin Myung-hoon in Episode 6:

EOE1-1.jpg

bigger version:

EOE1a-1.jpg

Credit: ck9705@PHJ Taiwan Fans Club

THANKS SO MUCH ...

-edit-

ck,.. I've problem enlarging it ... if you have a better one, please post a bigger and clearer one ... thanks ...

sad that PHJ Taiwan Fans Club is under maintenanance now!!! WHY now!!!

^

OMO! thank you for the CAPS of him! *been waiting for DAhae's CAPS :(*

now i truly know that the ADULT actors did show up in the 6th episode! :D

Guest melyssa

Review of scenes with MH in Episode 6:-

- MH was introduced by his father to his business partners .... impressive young man here --- his first scene in EOE!!

- MH is in Macao with his father and he makes a call to JH. This is when MH called JH and she thought it's DW ... he's so angry and so felt with jealousy!!! Wonder what he's saying, though!!

- MH sat with his family ... he's seated so straight and near to his mother .... hmmmmm!! ... *what do you think???*

- MH had dinner with family and TV broadcast DW's success ... *I like this scene ... he seems so confused and not just upset/angry/jealous ... don't know if I'm reading too much* -Mihyun-, need your help here!!...thanks, pal!!

Next week, episode 7 preview shows that he's going to be played out by his father STH and yes ,... that bed and bathroom scene ... it's coming ... also, the helicopter scene is not shown today ... it's all next week. So, GOT TO wait until next Monday .... AHHHH!!!

Guest melyssa

^ Hey, no problem .... I'm sure Luv from EOE thread would post all the caps later .... let's thank Luv in advance!! Yah .. how come maintenance now when we are in the middle of EOE stuff .... anyway, thanks for your reply, ck!!

Guest aircastles

Darn. That's all I have to say. Will do the translations and watch episodes 5&6 ASAP. (Real life and school managed to reel it's ugly but in, that it's going to be rather delayed.) Sorry, y'all!! (Forgive me, please?)

All caps of Episode 5&6 have been posted in the EoE thread, already. :)

sayroo, I LIKE YOU ALOT FOR SAYING THAT!! *squeals with joy* I want that to happen too ... I think there're hints that both would be BAD but how bad they become, I don't care.. they just need to be together!! They can be BAD and happy in the end, right? :rolleyes: haha^^

Hey, ck9705!! Thanks, pal! This is again very latest news, I see!! Thanks for posting them here ... I'll see you tonight to watch EOE online at PHJ Taiwan Fans Club forum!! I noticed that you have said hi to -Mihyun- without me needing to introduce both of you ... hehe^^!! Anyway, I still want to do this:

"Hey, Mihyun! Meet ck from PHJ Taiwan Fans Club .... and ck, this is Mihyun whom I've mentioned before to all in PHJ Taiwan Fans Club .... and many more people here in Soompi .... " blaaaahh ... a bad job ... sorry!! I think I give this a pass ....

Hohoooohh!! You better start that PS thingy on PHJ, EOE, HJH/PHJ and I'll make sure I force myself to laugh at your creations, friend!! ....*although I'll be admiring them in awe actually* :lol:Mihyun, did you see me fangirlling so much now?? Beyond control .... spurting on and on.. erm, I think I better :vicx: !!

Thanks for volunteering to do the translation on the article posted by ck9705 and welcoming her .... *hugs* If some of the info is something that we've known or have been posted here, just omit them and a gist will do better than nothing... so no hurry, dear!! Again, *hugs* it's so nice to get to know you here! Cya!! And have a good week ahead!!

I agree that it's like MBC wants all to like PHJ-HJH pair ... they are receiving so much attention as a pair, indeed! I really can't bear to see them hate each other on-screen now ... I'm so ironic!!

Hey, gal!! ... how dare you pinch his cheeks ... you should have left one side for me to do it!! :lol:

^How about you take one side, and I'll take the other? LOL.

And yeah, JH/MH can be bad together...I mean, no one did say bad couples can't end up happily together, right? And no problem, always happy to welcome new people!

I'm attempting it - the PS thing - just need to save the pictures needed and see which works the best. XD Just, be nice to it! haha.

I swear, that clip was so PRO-MH/JH in a way, that I can't help but wonder if they were attempting to promote it in an underhand way? Maybe it's foretelling that they may join together to be one team, so to speak? Sorry, can't help but be hopeful...Although, seeing JH hate MH will hurt me. Dearly. Why of why do you have to hate the poor boy, JH??

hahaha! now i have someone to defend my opinion about that! :D haha! i really feel that she will be really bad! and same here i also don't care whether how bad *but until she hurts DAhae she crosses the line!* but they have to be TOGETHER! :D yah, they can be bad and happy with each other though! :D

And me! I'll gladly defend PHJ/HJH and MH/JH to anyone. LOL. Just tell me who and I'll have your back! They have to be together! Seriously! I mean, why show us the "good" side of MH and make us feel sorry for him and give him a miserable ending? That's not fair.

Thank you,yup can't wait for ep but have to wait for the subs lol

Join us when you manage to see them with the subs! Would love to see you here more often!

Ahh ... I meant to edit my previous post ... see what happens .... *Mihyun, better revive me from my fangirling*

-edit-

*trying to contain my excitement more ...*

Yah! HJH in red ... so sweeet ... what a great couple they will make ... but .... *sigh*

*sighs* The poor boy.

*performs CPR to revive melyssa* Fangirling is a must but come back to the world! We need you! LOL

'

Ooh, can you share that article with me? I'd love to read it. ^^ And yeah, it's like - opposites match! haha.

When I first heard their storyline - the whole JH loves DW, but marries MH thing, that definitely intrigued me. It has a lot of potential to explore, really.

Review of scenes with MH in Episode 6:-

- MH was introduced by his father to his business partners .... impressive young man here --- his first scene in EOE!!

- MH is in Macao with his father and he makes a call to JH. This is when MH called JH and she thought it's DW ... he's so angry and so felt with jealousy!!! Wonder what he's saying, though!!

- MH sat with his family ... he's seated so straight and near to his mother .... hmmmmm!! ... *what do you think???*

- MH had dinner with family and TV broadcast DW's success ... *I like this scene ... he seems so confused and not just upset/angry/jealous ... don't know if I'm reading too much* -Mihyun-, need your help here!!...thanks, pal!!

Next week, episode 7 preview shows that he's going to be played out by his father STH and yes ,... that bed and bathroom scene ... it's coming ... also, the helicopter scene is not shown today ... it's all next week. So, GOT TO wait until next Monday .... AHHHH!!!

Poor MH. Why is it that I feel sorry for him when I have to supposedly hate him (he's the villain..)? Does MBC want us to pity him or something? Hmm..

Will watch episode 5&6 ASAP, but I might be too late to answer all of them though. :( I'd advise for you to get the answer somewhere else. Most likely I won't be able to do everything until tomorrow. :mellow::sweatingbullets:

And thank you CK and feenywu for the pictures you've shared! XD

OHMY! Finally i found this thread! T-T

He looks so sexy!!! Can't wait to see his appearance and acting in East of Eden!

I'm pretty sure his character is very different to the one in the drama As high as heaven and Earth.

Seriously though~ he's ubber cute.

Darn. That's all I have to say. Will do the translations and watch episodes 5&6 ASAP. (Real life and school managed to reel it's ugly but in, that it's going to be rather delayed.) Sorry, y'all!! (Forgive me, please?)

And me! I'll gladly defend PHJ/HJH and MH/JH to anyone. LOL. Just tell me who and I'll have your back! They have to be together! Seriously! I mean, why show us the "good" side of MH and make us feel sorry for him and give him a miserable ending? That's not fair.

haha! thank you for saying that! :P wow! more PHJ-HJH shippers! :P

Hi all! I'm a new fan here :D I've never seen any of PHJ's drama before, EOE is the 1st time I see him. Honestly I was interested to watch EOE b/c of SSH, YJH and the other 3 ladies but I end up liking MH character more.. He is :w00t: The fact that he's playing a bad guy makes me love him even more LOL. And I'm obviously rooting for MH-JH! Love seeing the clips with both of them*chemistry* :blush:

Guest melyssa

^ Thanks for the pictures, feenywu! They are fabulous!! So happy to see PHJ onscreen at last, after one long year!!

sayroo, don't worry .... I'm sure there'll be even more of Hyerin (LDH) much much later after LDW makes her acquaintance ... it should be from Episode 7 onwards ... at the moment, JH is so sweet and no wonder she's liked by both LDW and SMH. I think I still prefer JH with MH and I'm actually looking forward to see DW and HR together ....

Hey, Mihyun!! Take it easy ... don't need to ask for forgiveness!! Take your time on those translation. Just be sure to come on and discuss the role of SMH when you've watched episodes 5 and 6 .... I've enjoyed our chat on dissecting the character of SMH tremendously!!

*jumps with joy* HI, galygal!! Another PHJ fan!! Glad you managed to find us ... definitely very different from AMAHAE's Muyeong!! ... but after a little thought, there might be some similarities afterall ... hope to talk about this later with you, if we have the chance ... OK?

Added screencaps to'Review of scenes with MH in Episode 6':-

Credits: Luv@EOE Soompi Forum

63925557mz0.png

luvsoompivs01000383cm4er4.jpg

- MH is in Macao with his father and he makes a call to JH. This is when MH called JH and she thought it's DW ... he's so angry and so felt with jealousy!!!

-edit- sorry, peeps!! Wrong info .... managed to clarify after watching the Chinese subbed version: He's in Korea, his home when he made this call .... his family and everyone are at home and their family has just opened their 3rd harbour dock.

Translation of phone conversation between JH and MH: (apologies for any inaccuracies)

JH (answers the phone): DW, I've just reached home and I saw the villagers making congratulatory banners for DW's entrance into Seoul University. The villagers say to use our lower grade school grounds for the celebration .. are you listening, DW?

MH: Preparing the celebration so much earlier ... How if not selected?

JH: Who's this?

MH: Who else can it be? Besides SMH, who else can be calling you? .... you are invited to attend the Jungong ceremony.... you are not attending ... where are you going?

JH: That's just a one-sided invitation ... why should I be attending?

MH: Celebration ceremony ... give it up! ... What kind of place is that to celebrate for Lee Ki-Chul's son? Is that necessary to celebrate with the coal-miners? ..*puts down the phone*

luvsoompivs01101184uw4si7.jpg

luvsoompivs01101201bj4ob4.jpg

...disappointed after that ....

eoephjnj5.png

- MH had dinner with family and TV broadcast DW's success ... *I like this scene ... he seems so confused and not just upset/angry/jealous ... don't know if I'm reading too much* -edit- OK .. he could just be worried as DW says on national TV that his father did not die a natural death ... so MH could be worried for his family esp. father??

eoephj2od3.png

eoephj3bm5.png

- MH sat with his family ... he's seated so straight and near to his mother .... hmmmmm!! ... *what do you think???* ... I can't get a screencap of this scene yet... anybody to help?? thanks in advance ...

luvsoompivs01101497lf0yr4.jpg

-edit-

Screencaps of Preview for episode 7 ... credits: Luv@EOE Soompi Forum

luvsoompivs01102585jz6mv8.jpg

luvsoompivs01102605rv8bt6.jpg

luvsoompivs01102651hp7rf8.jpg

melyssa, thanks for his cyworld link. it seems like PHJ is not updating his cyworld. i couldn't find any photos or something. and thanks for screencaps. an angry looking PHJ is just oozing with sex appeal.....

MiHyun, i'll try to look for the article again and post it once i find it. and yeah the whole JH/MH love angle is causing a stir. its probably because it's not your usual stereotyped love story (unrequited love but girls falls for the guy later on). but a nice ending would be nice though :)

looking forward to PHJ's bedscene....

PHJ1.jpg

sayroo, don't worry .... I'm sure there'll be even more of Hyerin (LDH) much much later after LDW makes her acquaintance ... it should be from Episode 7 onwards ... at the moment, JH is so sweet and no wonder she's liked by both LDW and SMH. I think I still prefer JH with MH and I'm actually looking forward to see DW and HR together ....

haha! thank you for saying that! :D haha! well, i'm happy you agreed with JH-MH team up. but i kinda don't like HR-DW i want is HR-DC, not until they meet. but if HR and DW will meet then i like them! :D

박해진, 깜짝 놀랄 베드신 공개…뒤돌아누운 여자는 누구?

마이데일리 기사전송 2008-09-09 19:20

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] MBC 월화미니시리즈 '에덴의 동쪽(극본 나연숙 연출 김진만)'에 출연중인 탤런트 박해진이 깜짝 베드신을 예고했다.

그간 KBS 드라마 '소문난 칠공주'를 통해 '연하남' '순진남'의 이미지로 여성 시청자들에게 사랑받아온 박해진은 8일 방송한 '에덴의 동쪽' 7,8회 예고편에서 노출 수위가 높아보이는 베드신을 선보여 관심을 모았다.

극중 냉혈한 탄광광업소 소장 신태환(조민기)의 아들 신명훈 역으로 등장하는 박해진은 역장 딸이자 지고지순한 성격의 소유자인 지현(한지혜)을 사랑하게 된다.

이에 8일 방송 끝부분에 짧은 예고장면으로 공개된 박해진의 베드신의 극중 상대역을 놓고 시청자들의 궁금증이 증폭되고 있다. 박해진은 이번 작품 속 역할 소화를 위해 실제로 10kg을 감량하고 운동에 돌입하는 등 큰 노력을 기울인 것으로 알려졌다.

'에덴의 동쪽'의 제작 관계자는 "해당 장면이 언제 공개되는지는 아직 공개할 수 없지만 상대 여성이 누구인지 모르고 보는 것이 더 재미있는 관전 포인트가 될 것"이라고 전했다.

[드라마 '에덴의 동쪽'에서 베드신에 도전한 박해진. 사진제공=MBC]

(장서윤 기자 ciel@mydaily.co.kr)

From: http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_my/20080...D8%C1%F8+%7B%7D

2008090902.jpg

호형호제 고주원-박해진 “연기보다 운동할 때 경쟁심생긴다” 뉴스엔 기사전송 2008-09-09 15:54

[뉴스엔 박세연 기자]

호형호제 하는 사이인 탤런트 고주원과 박해진이 MBC 드라마에 나란히 출연하면서 일석이조의 효과를 거두고 있다.

같은 소속사에서 한솥밥을 먹고 있는 고주원과 박해진은 각각 MBC ''내여자''와 ''에덴의 동쪽''에 출연하면서 몸만들기는 물론 상대역 연습까지 맡아주는 등 일석이조의 효과를 거두고 있다.

현재 ''내여자''에서 선박 설계자 김현민 역으로 선굵은 연기를 선보이고 있는 고주원과 ''에덴의 동쪽''에서 탄광 재벌 2세 신명훈 역으로 날선 악역을 예고 하고 있는 박해진은 전작 KBS 2TV ''소문난 칠공주''에 함께 출연한 데 이어 차기작이 나란히 MBC 방영 드라마라 우연치 않게 함께 연습을 하고 있다고 전해졌다.

평소 고주원과 박해진은 친형제처럼 스스럼 없고 자연스러운 사이라 최근에는 드라마 촬영에 맞춰 몸만들기도 함께 진행중이다. 이들은 촬영 시간이 빌 때마다 같은 헬스 클럽에 나와 서로의 몸 상태를 체크해 주고 흐트러진 마음가짐을 잡아주고 있다. 특히 오후 7시만 넘으면 최소의 음식만 섭취하면서 몸 만들기에 여념이 없는 고주원과 박해진은 이미 빨래판 복근에 가까운 멋진 몸을 완성했다는 후문이다.

그런가하면 이들은 틈틈이 연기 연습 파트너로서도 훌륭한 도우미가 되고 있다. 고주원은 ''내여자''의 극중 라이벌 박정철의 대사를 박해진과 맞춰 보고 있으며, 박해진은 ''에덴의 동쪽'' 라이벌 이동욱(연정훈 분)의 대사를 고주원이 맞춰줌에 따라 연기 연습을 병행하고 있다고.

이들은 "서로를 라이벌로 생각해본적 있느냐"는 질문에 "라이벌이라기보다는 친구 같은 편안함이 느껴진다"면서도 "연기보다는 운동할 때 더 경쟁심이 생긴다"고 밝혀 눈길을 끌었다.

박세연 psyon@newsen.com

from:http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_nn/20080909n15801/?kw=%B9%DA%C7%D8%C1%F8+%B9%DA%C7%D8%C1%F8+%B9%DA%C7%D8%C1%F8+%7B%7D

2008090901.jpg

Guest melyssa

melyssa, thanks for his cyworld link. it seems like PHJ is not updating his cyworld. i couldn't find any photos or something. and thanks for screencaps. an angry looking PHJ is just oozing with sex appeal.....

looking forward to PHJ's bedscene....

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170/p...ona628/PHJ1.jpg

OMG ... the PIC!! It's so seductive!! 8D Fiona, you did it again ... *RUSHES of adrenaline* hehe^^

Hm.. I don't know about his cyworld but I know that his messages are mainly from his daum website .. (ck9705, correct me if I'm wrong, ... as I know you often visit there??) As to his cyworld ... not much was mentioned! If you are looking for a good collection of his previous pictures, I will post the website for a very good collection of his pictures later .... (from the PHJ Taiwan Fans Club .... at the moment, it's down and I can't get the website link now .... ck9705 or feenywu, do you happen to have the website address??)

-edit- Here's the website: http://search.empas.com/search/img.html?q=...&s=&e=1

Thanks to ck9705!!

haha! thank you for saying that! :D haha! well, i'm happy you agreed with JH-MH team up. but i kinda don't like HR-DW i want is HR-DC, not until they meet. but if HR and DW will meet then i like them! :D
Of course, JH-MH forever in EOE!! By the way, thanks for your post in EOE abt the translation and glad that you saw that it's dedicated to all PHJ-HJH shippers!! ^^ I actually like SSH with LYH and episode 6 gets me more excited about both of them too ... I still like them together although I know many are rooting for SSH-LDH!! Frankly, I don't want YJH to end up alone and hope that he's end up with LDH instead! ... then end off with 3 happy couples ... I'm crazy for happily ever after endings.... haha^^

박해진, 깜짝 놀랄 베드신 공개…뒤돌아누운 여자는 누구?

마이데일리 기사전송 2008-09-09 19:20

박세연 psyon@newsen.com

from:http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_nn/20080909n15801/?kw=%B9%DA%C7%D8%C1%F8+%B9%DA%C7%D8%C1%F8+%B9%DA%C7%D8%C1%F8+%7B%7D

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp99/ck.../2008090901.jpg

THANKS, ck9705!! YOu're really quick with news on PHJ!! I really must thank you for posting them here in PHJ Soompi forum too!! Let's hope that Mihyun or anyone who can translate this, to give us a brief idea what it's all about! Thanks in advance!! ck9705, please see my question above for you about the website on PHJ photo gallery ... do you have the website at hand?? By the way, why is PHJ Taiwan Fans Club forum often down these 2 days??

Screencaps from EOE MVs, , 'Thirst' and 'Crazywoman':

collageeden4ro4ct9.jpg

collageeden6yq3zf6.jpg

luvsoompivs00000218wx2oq7.jpg

luvsoompivs00000291ny9oz9.jpg

Credits: nazznen + Luv @ EOE Soompi Forum

- updated screencaps for next week's preview in above post too ....

THANKS, ck9705!! YOu're really quick with news on PHJ!! I really must thank you for posting them here in PHJ Soompi forum too!! Let's hope that Mihyun or anyone who can translate this, to give us a brief idea what it's all about! Thanks in advance!! ck9705, please see my question above for you about the website on PHJ photo gallery ... do you have the website at hand?? By the way, why is PHJ Taiwan Fans Club forum often down these 2 days??

Screencaps from EOE MVs, , 'Thirst' and 'Crazywoman': credits to EOE Soompi Forum

[- updated screencaps for next week's preview in above post too ....

Melyssa,

Q1: Here is the website is http://photobucket.com/?special_track=nav_logo for your reference.

Q2: why is PHJ Taiwan Fans Club forum often down these 2 days??

well...it is a free forum...we can't control it... It is a terrible thing for us....

and this time it will take over 24 hours......sad....

Guest melyssa

Melyssa,

Q1: Here is the website is http://photobucket.com/?special_track=nav_logo for your reference.

Q2: why is PHJ Taiwan Fans Club forum often down these 2 days??

well...it is a free forum...we can't control it... It is a terrible thing for us....

and this time it will take over 24 hours......sad....

ck9705,.. sorry but the website address did not work ... it did not bring me to that gallery with many of Hae-jin's photos. Can please check for me? Thanks, friend!!

I see why the forum is not working then ... I really miss going up there but I'm so glad that you're still around here in Soompi. Or else, no way to stay in touch about the latest!! It looks like when it's working again, you'll be busy uploading alot of stuff then??

By the way, when you QUOTE any posts like the one above which you quote my pictures, please remove the > If you post a new post to reply, you may use the [img] tags to show the pictures. This is one rule we have to follow on Soompi. Thanks!

ck, any idea if Hae-jin updates his cyworld or not?

Hi all! I'm a new fan here :D I've never seen any of PHJ's drama before, EOE is the 1st time I see him. Honestly I was interested to watch EOE b/c of SSH, YJH and the other 3 ladies but I end up liking MH character more.. He is :w00t: The fact that he's playing a bad guy makes me love him even more LOL. And I'm obviously rooting for MH-JH! Love seeing the clips with both of them*chemistry* :blush:
Hey, kalchi!! Welcome here to PHJ Soompi Forum!! Like most of us, we are also the PHJ-HJH shippers here!! Hope to see you come visit more often to post and share or even fangirl with us!! ^^

ck9705,.. sorry but the website address did not work ... it did not bring me to that gallery with many of Hae-jin's photos. Can please check for me? Thanks, friend!! I see why then ... I really miss going up there but I'm so glad that you're still around here in Soompi. Or else, no way to stay in touch about the latest!! It looks like when it's working again, you'll be busy uploading alot of stuff then??

By the way, when you QUOTE any posts, please remove the tags only. Thanks!

Melyssa,

Sorry, I misuderstand you.....

Here is the website which is many PHJ's photos---- http://search.empas.com/search/img.html?q=...&s=&e=1

When the website working again, I will go back to uploading...that's right...but I still will look around soompi here or post some news or photos too....

OK, I will remove the tages whe I quote any posts...Thank you Melyssa :rolleyes: