My Beauty Diary 我的美麗日記 Facial Masks

Guest xfriends4lyfex

Guest whatanniewears

I have tried black pearl, Bulgarian white rose, and sake yeast.

I think the masks do a good job considering that they are so affordable =) I can't say that I notice a big difference though.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone probably mentioned it already, but i'm too lazy to go through all the pages.

what website can i get the redwine and strawberry yogurt faces masks? sounds so popular in this thread at least from what i've read so far. TELL ME PLEASE!

Guest chipmunkey

i dont know if anyone has mentioned this before , but there was once when i chatted with this guy who sold mbd masks and he told me how to distinguish the genuine ones from the fake ones .

if im remember correctly , there is supposed to be a serial number printed on the bottom left corner of the packet . if it doesnt , or it's not printed with a DENT , then it's fake . and there's also something about color but i dont know how to explain this :/ this was pretty long ago so i dont know if they still uses the same packaging? idk either if it's the same packaging worldwide but yeah...something i hope you mask users out there can relate to . :)

the fake ones are HELLA CHEAP . like myr10 per box (from china , duh) and many sellers try to pass them off as genuine! please be carefulllll when you purchase . the fake ones BURNS if your skin is sensitive!

Guest lovefool

The only one i've ever tried is the Black Pearl mask. I really like how it softens and plumpens up your skin immediately after use. Obviously the effects won't be long lasting but if you've been stressing out for a few weeks and need hydration then definitely try the black pearl mask. It brighten your skin! and you don't have to rinse your face after you put on the mask..just sleep with the leftover serum on overnight.

Guest LennaHime

I've used the Natto and Red Vine (though it should be Wine, right? It smells like wine and the pics on the package...) and they just made my face nice and soft.  Not sure if they really did anything else though.

im planning on getting the black pearl and one other one but im stuck between apple, aloe, and yogurt. i have an oily t-zone and gross pores. which of the three would you suggest/not suggest? or does it not really matter >.<

I've only used the mixed berry mask. It is pretty good- whitens and moisturizes. Effect doesn't lat lone though, a few days at max.

Ohh.. fake ones are in the market.

I read on a blog (ahh.. can't remember where?) the fake one has a serial number with letters at the end, whereas the fake one wont

i.e. real: 123456ab, fake: 23456789

Guest wowwh

: ) Got mine at T&T supermarket. Right now I'm trying the black pearl one.

: ) I LOVE THE PACKAGING. It makes me so happy and I don't wanna throw away the boxes.

Guest curiouscaseofulzzang

i bought 1 set my beauty diary today.

n i'll try japanese cherry blossom first.. in diz 1 set of MBD, there hv:

-japanese cherry blossom

-strawberry yogurt

-pearl powder

-black pearl

-red wine

-rose

-aloe

d price is reasonable.

only 10.75 us dollars for a box "one week package"

This is my first time using this facial mask.

I will tell the result after I use every mask in this box.

d box is very attractive and sweet. ^^

you should try, and I hear a lot, this product is good.

however, may depend on the skin of as well.

Guest curiousityofme

oh btw, i already try,

after several minutes (30 minutes)

I remove the mask

I felt my skin a bit fresh, soft, and shiny.

when compared with the face b4,

that is very pale and dull.

but this is only my first try

and I will continue to try.

My-Beauty-Diary-Limited-Edition-Masks-2.jpg

psstt : btw, wat is d best time to apply facial mask? some said at d morning, some said at night b4 going to sleep ==" im wondering, which one is d actual time 2 use it.. pfft

Guest Smileforjessie

Ive went through a whole box of yoghurt and i have very oily t-zone and normal cheeks...its nice and does help! Last time i broke out like CRAZY!! with like 4 spots ..2 on my nose and 2 on my cheek and i used the mask followed by my own skin care routine and it instantly calmed down lol..but yeah, i really recommend the yoghurt one for oily, spot prone t-zones.

But right now i have a box of the cherry blossom one and its pretty nice, altho i like the yoghurt one more =]

Guest x kisekiboshi

Ah these seem awesome. Just wondering, is the aloe one good if you just want your skin to have that dewy complexion? And do most pharmacies at chinatown (in nyc) sell them at a lower price than sasa?

Ah these seem awesome. Just wondering, is the aloe one good if you just want your skin to have that dewy complexion? And do most pharmacies at chinatown (in nyc) sell them at a lower price than sasa?

The masks at Sasa is definitely cheaper than the pharmacies in CT. In CT, a box of MBD masks costs $16 but Sasa sells them for $11.90 a box.

Guest x kisekiboshi

The masks at Sasa is definitely cheaper than the pharmacies in CT. In CT, a box of MBD masks costs $16 but Sasa sells them for $11.90 a box.

I guess Sasa has the best deal. Thanks for the info. ^^

SASA sells them, but it says "EXCLUSIVE OF HONG KONG ORDERS". Can we order if

we live in the US?

i was worried about that too!! but then i google translated the chinese version of the page and it says "This product can not be shipped to Hong Kong" so i guess someone just translated it poorly XD but yay! hopefully making an order soon =]

Guest Jennifa

Just wondering which is better, My Beauty Diary masks or Thefaceshop masks? I have both stores near me, but I'm not sure which one to get. I've heard good things about both though. Has anyone ever used both?

Archived