[Drama 2009] Temptation of an Angel 천사의 유혹

s@nbi

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just finish watching this series....

Totally agree with you!! Lee Soo Yoen is GREAT actress...she delivered Joo Ah Ran's characther so well....

people ( including me) usually will hate devil characther....she tried to kill her husband several times, and everything crazy about her...this is weird but i like her... i hope she get a better ending...hahaha.....

And the person i hate actually her damn sister, nurse Yoon.... she desperate to marry her sister's ex husband no matter what...and that just feels so wrong.....and she doesn;t look good either.....and her annoying voice...grhh,.

I agree with you, I like Joo Ah Ran's character, she's doing her revenge with all her power.....

And nurse Yoon, she's really annoying, the character itself and her acting too....

usually we like the good character in drama, but TOAA i like the evil one

Compare to Bae Soo Bin acting in Ju Mong and BL, his acting in TOAA is not too good, especially when he's in the same scene with nurse Yoon, can't see any chemistry between them.... although they talk about their love, i can't see it or sense it when i watch them together.....

• 2 months later...

This thread has so little pages? I thought it would have much more coz I thought it was quite a popular show!

I just started and I have one question! Can anyone explain to me why Nam Joo Seung also wants to bring the Shin family down? I know he's the son of the secretary that worked for Shin Hyun Woo's father..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kaedejun

DramaFever put up all the episodes of Angel's Temptation!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/614/

what a crazy drama... :P

Guest s u n d a e_

did anyone else find the ending very contradicting?

*WARNING SPOILER*

Ahn Jae Sung and Shin Hyun Woo both love her... then what about the sister? That Jae Sung seemed to be falling for Ah Ran again when he was courting her showed, but that in the end he loved her more than he loved her sister wasn't clear.

If it weren't for finding out that his mother did kill the sisters' parents, then he would have put Ah Ran in jail. If he still loved her, then according to his character he wouldn't have done it no matter how much he wanted to revenge. For godsakes, he wanted to marry the little sister! His actions towards the little sister during the last few episodes contradict his final words in the series that no matter what his identity is he still loves Ah Ran is contradicting.

The only clue we have that shows he had always loved Ah Ran is from the little sister, who is always saying that Ah Ran is HyunWoo/JaeSung's real love. But even then the director portrays it as if the little sister is mistaken.

I don't get it.

• 1 month later...
Guest ...TLT...

i don't agree with you guys when you say he has more chemistry with his ex-wife than the nurse. yes he loved her but she never loved him and even now she only wanted to marry him because she thinks he has more money. i dont understand how people can feel sorry for someone that tried to burn another human being alive. it is him that people should feel sorry for. i dont het why people dont like the nurse, she's always loved him and they have great chemistry. if you really watch, he never smiles when he's with the ex wife. i hope she and her lover get what they deserve and the guy and the nurse live happily ever after regardless of who's sister she is. the mother and father are wrong but their son does not deserve to go through all that. i dont pity the ex-wife at all, i dont understand people's logic he looked in pain when he was proposing but was so happy when he was purposing to the nurse.

I definitely agree with you

I've started watching the drama like a few days ago and i finished it today

I did not find Nurse Yoon annoying at all unlike most of you guys

I think she's very loving and caring and has been faithful towards Hyunwoo with her love

Hyunwoo himself is happy when he with her, you can tell throughout the whole drama

But with his ex-wife, it's just pain and all the horrible memories she left him

I do agree with everyone about the ending

It sucks, really it does

I was pretty much confused as well

And I do wish the nurse yoon ends up with hyunwoo but I guess she didn't

that was a big disappointment

Hyunwoo deserves someone who truly loves him

• 1 month later...

Started watching this because I loved Bae Soo Bin and Lee So Yeon in Dong Yi. :D

I just finished watching the first episode and gaaaah, it's very intense! Ah-ran and the doctor are so scheming but they are not careful! Tsktsktsk

Guest lord_jedi

did anyone else find the ending very contradicting?

*WARNING SPOILER*

Ahn Jae Sung and Shin Hyun Woo both love her... then what about the sister? That Jae Sung seemed to be falling for Ah Ran again when he was courting her showed, but that in the end he loved her more than he loved her sister wasn't clear.

If it weren't for finding out that his mother did kill the sisters' parents, then he would have put Ah Ran in jail. If he still loved her, then according to his character he wouldn't have done it no matter how much he wanted to revenge. For godsakes, he wanted to marry the little sister! His actions towards the little sister during the last few episodes contradict his final words in the series that no matter what his identity is he still loves Ah Ran is contradicting.

The only clue we have that shows he had always loved Ah Ran is from the little sister, who is always saying that Ah Ran is HyunWoo/JaeSung's real love. But even then the director portrays it as if the little sister is mistaken.

I don't get it.

The ending is misleading? I guess you perhaps misunderstood the whole thing. Throughout the drama, Jae Sung has always show a displeased / annoyed face when he's around his wife (he never smile warmly or happily when he's with her) right until the end - but yet, you said that he has fallen in love with her again in the way of completing his revenge.

At first, I thought he's going to be weak again and fall for his wife but I was wrong since through-out the drama, he seemed to be truly in love with Jae Hae (the way he always smile whenever he is with her is a proof of that). I was right about everything including the ending but guess I'm wrong in that area since he is after all love Jae Hae for real.

Jae Hae keeps said that Hyun Woo always love Ah Ran is because of her insecurity. It's not proof of what really happening since you can see right until the end, that neither Jae Sung/Hyun Woo truly in love with Ah Ran. His actions and words proved that the woman he really love is Jae Hae after all.

• 5 months later...
Guest koyotekjmfan

I watched the entire series continuously because it was very intense. There were so many twists and surprises in the revenge plots as the drama proceeded. Unfortunately, the ending was very disappointing. Honestly I do not want to see those people commit suicide after they commit their crimes. It was not fair for Hyun Woo. Ah Ran, Joo Seung and Hyun Woo's mother should be all put in jail at the end. I understand why Nurse Yoon cannot end up with Hyun Woo but I still do not understand why the sinners were not punished by justice.

Guest TaroTard

I also watched the series continuously haha! I finished it yesterday, I absolutely love the series but I was a little disappointed with the ending too. I didn't want AR to die either and I really wanted HW and Nurse Y to be together even though I kinda guessed from the get go that they wouldn't cos of the sister thing -.- so frustrating, she was there for him all along meh. Really loved BSB in this he is a great actor, I have loved him in all the shows I have seen him in. I think pretty much everyone did a great job. The antagonists were particularly frustrating XD

• 3 months later...

Ok i just finished 21 eps in 2 days, it was thrilling, full of revenge and scheming, but the ending really disappointed me its so frustrating! How can two people who loved each other can't get past their families' mistakes and be together? I really wanted Jae hee and Hyun woo to end up together:( well in my mind i'll just think of it that they will after all wounds heal

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason that I watch this drama is Bae Soo Bin. He is just a perfect man in this one. LSY is great. I never hate her at all. I've not finished it yet but I should be prepared for the sad/disappointed ending. Hope Bae Soo Bin will have a new project with him as a main cast like this drama.

I've finished it last week. Wow, it is full of twists. Bae Soo Bin is great and charming. I can accept the ending. It reflects reality. Anyone can not be with a guy from a family that kills her parents. It's understandable. It's such a pity for both of them. Hope Bae Soo Bin will have a new project as the main lead like this drama soon. I love him so much now.

• 1 month later...

Dammm a great drama very intense forget about the ending dont be mislead by the people who doesnt like its more a open ending for the relation of the 2 . I didnt watched this drama when it started because of this remarks, you dont watch this drama 4 the happy ending its so great intense, if in lie to me after 50 60% it is boring until the last 2 ep in TA every ep counts. About the evil girl she is totaly great i watch my love by my side where she is innocent i hope that she can make up to look like in TA, yes i know she is a killer etc etc but i still wanted to end up with her ex husband i dont know why maybe because of the chemestry.

The drama could have been more dramatic if she had the child and te ex would have find out in the last 2 ep, of corce she would have had a similar car accident and lost her memorry they end up together with child or not, and in the last sequence they show us her looking in a mirror dressing for the 2 showroom and looking at herself in the mirror after that an evil smile focus on her eyes only and you hear her saying the name of pres. Ah her husband alterego

Yeee the evil b*** will have another revenge........ my ending people in my eyes sorry 4 the mistakes is hard on my mobile to tap fast and right.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived