• * Title: 천사의 유혹 / Cheonsaui Yuhuk
  • * Also known as: Temptation of an Angel / Angel's Temptation
  • * Genre: Melodrama
  • * Episodes: TBA
  • * Broadcast Network: SBS
  • * Broadcast period: 2009-Oct-12 to TBA
  • * Air time: Monday & Tuesday 20:55

Synopsis

After the death of her parents, Joo Ah Ran plots to ruin the family that destroyed hers. She seduces and marries the son of her enemy, Shin Hyun Woo, who discovers her plan belatedly. With a new face, courtesy of plastic surgery after meeting with accident, he decides to exact his own revenge upon her.

Cast

• * Han Sang Jin as Shin Hyun Woo (before)
  • * Bae Soo Bin as Shin Hyun Woo (after)
  • * Lee So Yeon as Joo Ah Ran
  • * Kim Tae Hyun as Nam Joo Seung

Production Credits

• * Director: Son Jung Hyun (손정현)
  • * Screenwriter: Kim Soon Ok

Notes

• * This will be the male version of the successful daily drama, Temptation of Wife

Previews

Where to download Episodes

• http://www.aja-aja.com

Credit: dramawiki + yahoo korea

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally a thread for this drama! Thanks for starting it s@nbi :) I'm looking forward to this series, even though I'm not too happy with the female lead... she annoyed the heck out of me in Spring Waltz. Still, I'm going to check this out since I was addicted to Wife's Temptation when it was airing (at least most of it, it dragged towards the end).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest celena8899

wow, the plot sounds pretty interesting. the guy goes through plastic surgery to revenge on his wife. i wonder how that will go.

Guest darkaz619

oh there not a lot of people posting here. thank god WITHS2 planning to sub this drama

can't wait for tonight first episode.

Guest lucky_moon

which day? 5th or 12th? dramabeans blog says it will start on 5th...

according to daum it'll start on Oct-12th; which means next Mon.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

it looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking amazing. trrrrrrrrrrrrainwreck!!

Guest chickflick

For those who are interested in the Casts...

- Han Sang Jin as Shin Hyun Woo (before)

986_484364_han.jpg

- Bae Soo Bin as Shin Hyun Woo (after)

bae-soo-bin.jpg

BAE SOO BIN WILL BE LEADING THIS DRAMA! :)- Lee So Yeon as Joo Ah Ran

44435c2bd3056.jpg

- Kim Tae Hyun as Nam Joo Seung

KimTaeHyun.jpg

- Hong Soo Hyun as Yoon Jae Hee

hong-soo-hyun.jpg

Wow, I'm glad to see that this thread is finally growing a bit :)

@shirley: Thanks for the trailer! Been waiting for it ^^ I'm still looking forward to this drama. I hope the writing will be tight and I'm actually glad it's 20 episodes... because Wife's Temptation was way too long (and the extenstion of 9 episodes didn't help at all).

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Yonhap News

Drama 'Angel's Temptation'

PYH2009100710490034400_P2.jpg

Oct. 7, SEOUL, South Korea -- The stars of the new drama "Angel's Temptation" -- Bae Soo-bin, Han Sang-jin, Lee So-yeon, Hong Soo-hyun, Jin Ye-soul, KIm Tae-hyun and Kim Dong-gun (2nd L to R) along with director Sohn Jung-hyun (L) pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Oct. 7. The drama's first episode will be aired by the SBS TV network on Oct. 12. (Yonhap)

PYH2009100710500034400_P2.jpg

Oct. 7, SEOUL, South Korea -- The stars of the new drama "Angel's Temptation" -- Lee So-yeon, Hong Soo-hyun and Jin Ye-soul (L to R) pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Oct. 7. The drama's first episode will be aired by the SBS TV network on Oct. 12. (Yonhap)

PYH2009100708680034400_P2.jpg

PYH2009100710510034400_P2.jpg

Oct. 7, SEOUL, South Korea -- The stars of the new drama "Angel's Temptation" -- Bae Soo-bin, Han Sang-jin and Lee So-yeon (L to R) pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Oct. 7. The drama's first episode will be aired by the SBS TV network on Oct. 12. (Yonhap)

PYH2009100708570034400_P2.jpg

Oct. 7, SEOUL, South Korea -- The stars of the new drama "Angel's Temptation" -- Kim Dong-gun, Bae Soo-bin, Han Sang-jin and Kim Tae-hyun (L to R) pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Oct. 7. The drama's first episode will be aired by the SBS TV network on Oct. 12. (Yonhap)

PYH2009100709240034400_P2.jpg

Oct. 7, SEOUL, South Korea -- The stars of the new drama "Angel's Temptation" -- Bae Soo-bin, Lee So-yeon and Han Sang-jin (L to R) pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Oct. 7. The drama's first episode will be aired by the SBS TV network on Oct. 12. (Yonhap)

PYH2009100709190034400_P2.jpg

Oct. 7, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actress Lee So-yeon (L) and actor Kim Tae-hyun, who star in the new drama "Angel's Temptation," pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Oct. 7. The drama's first episode, will be aired by the SBS TV network on Oct. 12. (Yonhap)

S. Korean actor Bae Soo-bin and Han Sang-jin

Oct. 7, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actor Bae Soo-bin (L) and Han Sang-jin, who star in the new drama "Angel's Temptation," pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Oct. 7. The drama's first episode will be aired by the SBS TV network on Oct. 12. (Yonhap)

PYH2009100708630034400_P2.jpg

PYH2009100709090034400_P2.jpg

S. Korean actress Lee So-yeon and Hong Soo-hyun

Oct. 7, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actress Lee So-yeon (L) and Hong Soo-hyun, who star in the new drama "Angel's Temptation," pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Oct. 7. The drama's first episode will be aired by the SBS TV network on Oct. 12. (Yonhap)

PYH2009100708330034400_P2.jpg

PYH2009100708660034400_P2.jpg

Guest Smelly Tofu

one thing for sure is that the cast are more widely known to the younger generation this time...I hope all of them can make a name after this cause I've watched all the cast previous work at one stage or another...i think they are amazing

Wow, I'm glad to see that this thread is finally growing a bit :)

@shirley: Thanks for the trailer! Been waiting for it ^^ I'm still looking forward to this drama. I hope the writing will be tight and I'm actually glad it's 20 episodes... because Wife's Temptation was way too long (and the extenstion of 9 episodes didn't help at all).

ya according to lee so yeon , the script already written to 10 esp and they have filmed tilll esp 4

i think Bae So Bin and HAn Sang jin exchange will be after esp 6 ?

ohhh i have just saw the 5 min trailer er i can already imagine how my blood pressure will go up when watching this drama .everyone seem so hyper drama

.the woman having an affair right on the wedding night !

wait . i am uploading it soon .

Source: Yonhap News

actually i like the three cast ..and from the captures .they seem to be looking quite good together and i just noticed Mr han is taller than Mr Bae .er how u fix that in plastic surgery ?~ lol

200910071520542100_1.jpg

here the 5 min trailer

you get to know what is her family history and hence the reason for her revenge

there is another man .whom she is having an affair

oh yes..they also show you the accident ...she does really hate her husband dont she ..

lee so yeon is really very into the role .-;;;~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSI7Ul2gqd0

Archived