Which actress do you think is pretty?

Guest javabeans

I think it's really dependent upon watching the actresses in their respective dramas/movies... there are a lot of actresses I think look pretty but uninteresting, until I watch them in a show and then am drawn in by their personality. I remember thinking Lee Da Hae was pretty but not especially so, and then I watched My Girl and was completely captivated with her appeal, and now I think she's one of the most appealing and attractive actors around. Conversely, there are some actresses who look pretty in pictures but don't really do it for me when I watch their work and they come off bland or flat.

So the top of my list would be Lee Da Hae, Song Hye Kyo... Chae Rim maybe, Jeon Ji Hyun. Han Chae Young is unbelievably gorgeous but I don't get much of sense of her personality in her interviews, but my love of Delightful Girl Choon Hyang keeps her appeal afloat for me.

• 1 month later...
Guest 1lyfe2live

There are some actresses that only look good in certain light or made up or from a certain angle, there are even random pics that when you look at them you say to yourself...ewww she looks bad in that pic, etc. These two these are actresses that look good in any role and situation they are in..whether they are crying or laughing or mad..they are beautiful from any angle. :)

Moon Geun Young

Lee Da Hae

Han Ga In, Song Hye Kyo, Lee Na Young are definitely my top 3...

other actresses that I also like, especially because they can act are Nam Sang Mi, Lee Da Hae, Ha Ji Won, Moon Geun Young, Jeon Ji Hyun, Soo Ae, Lee Bo Young, Kim Sun Ah

pretty actresses that can't act very well: Kim Tae Hee, Han Chae Young, Jung Ryeo Won

and then there are ones that i feel are very overrated, but i won't get into that since it might offend some fans.

Each actress has a beauty of her own - whether its the face, body, height, skin or the charm, they're all very lucky ^__^ here is my list, in no particular order:

Han Hyo Joo [lovely]

Song Hye Kyo [just beautiful]

Lee Da Hae [too cute]

Jeon Ji Hyun [s.e.x.y.]

Go Ah Ra [adorable]

Ha Ji Won [charming, attractive]

Kim Tae Hee [shining]

Shim Min Ah [such a beauty]

Jeong Ryeo Won [angelic]

hehe there's a lot of them ^_^ My eyes also change once every a while but these people always remain on top. :D

Guest katelin_kim

for me ???

the MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS is KIM HEE SUN . She is naturally beautiful, especially without make up, she makes me feel like there is only her in this world, a very strong feeling.

Next is HAN GA IN, natural and refresh . When u luk at her , u don't find it boring . She gives u that refreshing luk . Make u go strong again, and restart the mud.

Then it's KIM TAE HEE . She 's..... pretty , an active prettiness .

LEE DAE HEE , cute . Yoon eun hye , also cute ^_^

HA JI WON, charismatic^_^

Guest fivemagic

For me, it's the following:

1. Lee Da Hae

2. Kim Tae Hee

They are the BEST of the BEST beautiful actresses in Korea today without a doubt.