Soompiers in BOSTON, MA?

HUAY

+ Key Clubbers?
XD Well, my thread for NY District Convention died-- it never lived actually.

Uhm O_O Who lives in Boston?

I'll be in Boston June 28-July 5 for Key Club International Convention..

Haha O_O I don't really know the itinerary yet;

June 28-July 30 I think - I'll be with the NY District Board touring Boston or whatever? We might go to Six Flags ?... And then July 1-5 I think we'll be in the hotel (Sheraton) the whole time?

XD I was just curious.. there'll be Key Clubbers from all over the country + Carribean Islands.. and.. Canada maybe?

O_O I dont know if this counts as a meetup .. O_O. Would anyone be willing to?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crackednut

I have a very unpredictable schedule...tho I would love to meet some out of state-ers lol

I can recommend some places if you need suggestions on things like where to eat (my personal specialty haha)

Ah xD

OMGISOH TRUNG T__T You live in Boston? @_@. (xD I dont think you remember me.. I x3 Hyesung 012 on AIM (old SN) .. Mm. I was a super Solid radio listener xD. I totally loved your stories =D.)

Guest nak3d

July 28th (Friday), I'll be in Boston celebrating my birthday. =) Destination is Embassy.. simply because.

I'm seeking recommendations for:

Restaurants (affordable & not too pricey).

Hot spots (where ya'll hang out).

Night club (with a good Asian crowd).

Thanks. & Hope you have fun in Boston Huay.

Guest Junanni

i'm from boston =) i'm not a keyclub members and i'm not sure when i'm free cause i'm starting to prepare for my summer programs lmao i'm sure you'll love it here though ;D i just got back from six flags yesterday too, awesome =)

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

I live in Boston too

getting warmer around here

wow, i didn't know you lived in boston too! ^^

yeah, i live in boston, but unfortunately i'm currently away taking summer courses. have fun in boston though! ^^

Guest xsilentangel

WOOHOO BOSTON! i'm going to six flags this summer too... except not around the time you're going =(. never heard of the key club convention O_O! what is it?! the anime convention was at the sheraton :]

Guest crackednut

July 28th (Friday), I'll be in Boston celebrating my birthday. =) Destination is Embassy.. simply because.

I'm seeking recommendations for:

Restaurants (affordable & not too pricey).

Hot spots (where ya'll hang out).

Night club (with a good Asian crowd).

Thanks. & Hope you have fun in Boston Huay.

what sort of food are you looking for??

its usually popular for people to go for traditional(esque) New England food

And ethnic and asian foods are pretty good here

My suggestion...CAMBRIDGE is more of the cultural hub of the area, not so much Boston, unless you want the typical Chinatown fare.

Harvard and Central Square, especially...tho Porter Square does have some great Japanese food...but not as much things to look at as Harvard.

(don't worry...all the aforementioned places are exact stations on the train line)

Haha O_O. I mentioned Key Club because I was wondering if anyone else was going to the convention.. but yeah.

Haha Key Club is a .. one of the biggest, if not THE biggest community service club thingy in high school (I think) xD... Mm.. Partner/Family clubs are like.. Circle K (College students), Kiwanis (Adults), Builders Club (...Middle school, i think?), and so on..

Key Club Districts, such as NY, then theres New England.. a Cali-Nev-Ha(waii) district, and a bunch more... have their own district conventions, in which key clubbers in that area all meet for a few days and its jsust like one big key club party xP.

International Convention is bigger -- its all of the Key Clubbers (that pay to go, of course, it's more expensive) -- in the United States.. and around Caribbean ness? And O_O Im not sure if there are Canadian Key Clubbers too.. But yeah. xD.

Ah O_O. I think they mentioned we're going to Six Flags too.. but I dont know when;; We havent gotten the itinerary yet~

Guest Mrs.Lucifer

it being boston...you never know what the weather is going to be like. take this past week as example. today is COLD.

it was hot like two days ago. now its raining so hard. the rain looks/sounds like bullets

yeah.. new england weather is UNPREDICTABLE.

6 Flags, If you go on the Superman first, all the other rides are going to be stupid and boring, but if you want til you finish every other ride, the Superman Line will be TOO LONG.

Boston... I'm going there today.. the weather sucks, but i am still going to get some thing from Chinatown. I hope you have fun there when you go..

I'll be super busy when you are in Boston..

Guest Mrs.Lucifer

6 Flags, If you go on the Superman first, all the other rides are going to be stupid and boring, but if you want til you finish every other ride, the Superman Line will be TOO LONG.

^ yeah it will be. you might even have to wait for like and hour or more. >.>

Guest youre sexy <3

yay for boston. <33

i dont live there...but i go there a lot .__.

the weather is pretty ridiculous, but it is up here too ]:

Guest IMAJynXed1

i live south of boston, bout half hour from it (longer becuz of traffic tho)...i usually hang out in Providence, RI only becuz its alot closer, i usually only go to Boston to visit my cousin, go to a red sox game, or go to the airport...if a get together happens ill be willing to go and hang out also...im going to Six Flags in New Jersey near the end of July also...

i love New England weather...only becuz i like Winter...but Summers has been pretty hotter than normal around here lately, which I dont really like...and its been raining like crazy the last 2 months...lotta street floods...

Archived