My Closest Friend Gets Easily Annoyed By Me...

Guest sunnydaylovex3

Guest nataliiexx

this happened to me before. it's when in the past you gave her all your attention. now that you guys grew older and made more friends, she's not used to the amount of attention you give you right now. if you want, talk to her about it. it's all about communication. it could be different though.

Guest PrincessBoa

I agree with Starrie and many of the other posters..I think you just need to talk to her about it and not hang out as much, try and hang out with other people. If 2 people always did EVERYTHING together, it makes people more irritable/annoyed after awhile even IF they were your best / close friend.

I always have that kind of friend at least once a year, each year there would at least 2-3 people I would get really close to and would hang out with 24/7 and I think out of that 3 people, at least1 I would get annoyed/ irritated to the point where we don't hang out anymore, and we barely even talk to each other even if we have the same group of friends. I guess I could see it coming, but I guess I was too afraid to approach her and ask what was really wrong and stuff to the point where she would start ignoring me and becoming more distant towards me.

I've learned that there are times where you should hang out with your best/close friend and there are times where you should be off with other friends or just hang out by yourself. I like to assicoiate that with days also, weekdays I sometimes hang out with a close friend, and the weekend would be the time for both of us to chill off & hang out with other people or by ourselves. =)

I think I've only ever had 3 friends (from way back, like over 4 years now) where I've remained really close/best friend but I rarely ever see them, only 1 time a year. Yet, when we always meet- we just fall into that natural best friend talking phase and just pick it up where we left it off a year ago. Haha.

-PrincessBoa

Guest oh tangerine x

i think it's just because you guys spend too much time together.

same w/ me and my 2 friends, we're together all the time that people find it weird when we're not together.

and once in a while one of us get annoyed of each other.

just stop hanging out so much and have some time apart for other people.

it's maybe because she expected you to go play volleyball with her instead of staying since she didn't like playing something she wasn't really good at? maybe she wanted you to support that and hang out w/ her somewhere else.

idk, it seems like a small issue, but sometimes people get annoyed by the tiniest things.

Guest ilovesoupp

in elementary school i had a best friend

we said everything to eachother, and we could tell eachother everything

at the same time i was annoyed of her because i felt like she was always picking on me

and i felt sadden to feel that she treats me more coldly than other people,

and her friends and i would be treated differently? u could say.

it wasn't until like in grade 9, i told her i didn't want to be best friends with her anymore.

because i felt like being best friends always led to fights, and u had to mutually always be there for eachother.

well we were all immature that time, since it was elementary.

at first we didn't talk as much. but then as days, months, years went by,

we got alot closer again. we don't fight anymore. and we still tell eachother everything and confront eachother.

she doesn't treat me differently anymore. and we don't get into fights.

i think she is still my #1 closest friend i would always go to. but we don't call eachother best friends nymore.

and now we have been relli close friends for 12 years :)! and had no fights like b4.

i think u guys just need to stop being so close with eachother, like so attached.

If you two are close friends and you don't know what you're doing that is annoying, just ask her straight out. It wouldn't hurt to ask if you two are close, plus if you two tell each other everything then she wouldn't be afraid to tell you what's bothering her.

I think I could see more clearly at your friend's point of view. My best friend and I go through the exact thing atleast 3 times a week LOL T__T When we both entered high school; we weren't always together, but we're still best friends and all. She's more outgoing while I just do my thing & feel comfortable with what I'm comfortable with. Hahahaha :X Mmm, but she's probably just as much frusterated with herself, as you are with her. I've never even told my best friend this- but I'm pretty sure she can see it?

Honestly, she might be a little jealous of how comfortable you are in situations she usually isn't. I know I usually am, which is why I get annoyed/mad at my friend. It's really selfish of her- but who am I to judge? I do exactly what she does. I agree you should talk to her about it though. This makes me realize I should probably tlak to my friend too, ahhaha :-/

Archived