2009 Mtv Video Music Awards: Picture Thread

Guest massive toene

Guest Wendeline

Basically Taylor won the Best Female Video and Kanye West came out (where the eff did he come from? I wasn't paying attention) and said that Beyonce deserved it instead. Seriously, I feel so bad for her. It's fine if you don't think she deserved to win it, but you don't have to go out and embarrass the poor girl during her acceptance speech.

Whoa, seriously? I feel bad for both Taylor AND Beyonce. I mean, if I were Beyonce, I'd feel so sorry for Taylor, and embarrassed about what just happened... That's not cool.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelixer

I fell to the floor laughing after what Kanye did. I think it was hilarious. Taylor's face was priceless. Still, that's a pretty wack move. Funny, but that's not nice. To Taylor or Beyonce.

Janet's tribute was sweet. It wasn't as amazing as I expected it to be, but it was solid.

Russell can be funny at times, but I think he's going to irritate me as the show goes on.

i realllyy dont understand what kanye was trying to do.......... was it a joke from the first time he did that??

uhm noo...he was stating his own opinion again like he always does....and is way out of line again...

not cool dude, not cool

thank god i didn't miss lady gaga perform yet

but i missed the tribute cause i got off work at 6.. damn i thought it would start a little later..

ehhh that's effed up kanye =P

<3 Lady Gaga's performance.. lol

i couldn't help but laugh when the fake blood came out.. ahaha

I fell to the floor laughing after what Kanye did. I think it was hilarious. Taylor's face was priceless. Still, that's a pretty wack move. Funny, but that's not nice. To Taylor or Beyonce.

Janet's tribute was sweet. It wasn't as amazing as I expected it to be, but it was solid.

Russell can be funny at times, but I think he's going to irritate me as the show goes on.

Kanye doesnt surprise me

As for the MJ tribute, Madonna's speech was great and so true.

The tribute..I believe one of his nephews was on stage

and Janet did her thing, I saw how difficult it was for her and I know she didnt wanna look at that screen.

Guest Chii-Chan

What Kanye did was just rude and tasteless.

Even though.. Single Ladies IS a great song and video.. He shouldn't have done that.

What a jackass.

Poor Taylor, I hope she rises from this.

AND wow at Lady GaGa's perf.

Wasn't expecting that.

Guest MissBoAngel

The ending of gaga's performance was pretty damn sick .

(Y)

v

haha she seriously tweeted while being at the show? Yes pink!

edit 10:33

DAMN EVERYONES BOOING KANYE AGAIN ,

haha and it's sad how diddy and the girl is laughing .

:f

Guest delightful123

Kanye was SO incredibly rude. Though I agree that I think Beyonce should've won, he did NOT need to go up on stage and humiliate poor Taylor Swift like that.

Did anyone notice how Pink and Shakira are wearing the same dresses?

Lady Gaga's performance was kind of sick at the end.. but she is really talented. Russell Brand is kind of.. noisy (but better than last year).

I always hated Kayne West, he is so goddamn disrespectful. Wtf just because you a soreloser doesnt give you the right to do that, its called keeping it to yourself! i hope someone can do that back to him! he has no respect what so ever

i honestly think what Kanye West did was wrong, but i am going to go off on limb here and say that Beyonce had the best video. I'm actually getting pissed off about the mtv awards, it seems like every artist i want to win that actually did good this year hasn't won anything for example beyonce and lady gaga (say what you want to about lady gaga, but you have to admit she has pretty catchy songs and was big this year). oh well, that ends my rant. ignore if I offend you ^_^

Guest M0NSTER*

LOL at Kanye... who in the right mind does that... damn.

Beyonce looked so embarrassed.

Taylor, I could cry for her. So wrong of him to do that to her.

Archived