Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

Guest 19wishes.

i cant wait until their live performance.

the suspender dance is stuck in my head.

(: secret hwaiting!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -I+Jenvox+I-

the girls sang so well for comebaack ! !

the mics were prettay clear

congrats for the success

they din look nervous for magic at all :]

Guest goldenGAZE

Just watched their live performance and i LOVED IT. Their vocals were pretty strong plus they managed the dancing and singing well. They were slightly out of time for the intro but i think that was all down to nerves, now that they have their first performance out of the way i think it'll all get better from here. A very promising start.

Also, their mini album is really amazing, i can't stop replaying all the songs. If i had my way, i would want them to promote all the songs. I seriously hope they consider promoting a second song from the album (but i have no idea which one since they are all great xD).

Guest pan2cute

I <3 the performance!!

so nice!! I hate Mnet sound system!!

they need to fix it!!

but their dance is <3<3

Guest funkdreamer

So Break Time is an official...title? Is it anywhere for download?? Could someone PM me..

their comeback was awesome. Im gonna put them on my main list of artists now.

Guest zahieyjunki

first comeback - nice performance. not the best since it's first time promote this song but can't wait for next one.

their outfits is nice but myb they can wear outfits from the mv. i think its cool and more sexier keke <3

their voice kinda shaking esp on jieun but they're good totally.

and what's wrong with the cameraman? Mnet technical is so bad.

Woot. Didn't know they made their comeback on Mnet!

like everyone said, they sang very well. Even if the choreo is a bit intense in some parts! ^^

these girls definitely have strong live vocals (: looking forward Music Core tomorrow (the set should be better than this one)

watched their performance today and thought they were awesome! They sounded/danced great, def. an improvement from their first comeback stage! Looking forward to their next performance ^ ^...I also ordered their mini-album off of yesasia today, I think it comes w/a free poster too! lol can't wait for it to come in the mail xD

P.S....does anybody else think the girls need a new stylist or is it just me lol?? >< ..they are really pretty girls, but I think they deserve better outfits T__T lol

Guest under_thestars

The girls did a jjang performance last night.

strong vocals, which i love, and their dancing was great too!

^^

Guest zahieyjunki

this time perfs by far the best one for me. they keep improving but you can hear BG sound loud at the back.

did sunhwa wear wig ir she just tied it on back so ppl couldnt see em'? she just so pretty.

i love the outfits. yea this song totally catchy. and i don't mind the same concept they will use it forever.

^thanks for the pics & links! Another great performance today! ...I think Zinger slipped a little bit when she was doing her part though poor her >< ..the combination of dancing fast + really high heels + slippery stage must be really hard for them even though they make it seem easy lol T_T

Guest Antho05

Hyosung looks like IU on the 2nd pic, lol. The comeback performances were great though they seem to have little problems during the performance, just like Bawkchoi said, Zinger slipped during her rap part and also I almost can't hear Hyosung when it comes to her part, and for me it's one of the catchiest moments of the song and she makes it bland, that's harm. I think that they'll become stronger during these promotions since I think that Magic will be a hit song in Korea, I'm hoping, lol...

Archived