Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

Guest lazy_breeze

i liked magic.

its has a nice funky beat to it. it shows improvement and sexyness.

hyosung really stood out to me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CKcrossover

I don't really like "Magic"... I like the simplicity but catchy of "I Want You Back" better. I hope they promote "알아서 잘해요" or "My Boy" during promotions. I like the cheesy 90s music sound of it, lol.

But I agree with most people, love that their album shows their vocals.

I prefer I want You Back much more than Magic too

hope they do some perf of My Boy

so far my fav song on the album

Guest zahieyjunki

what the blonde girl name?she sexy...

Hyosung. i don't think that's her real blonde cuz looks like she fail to pull it off but idk seems all of their transfrom pretty well. let's see how their comeback looks like.

the tracks are good. i wish they promote 2nd single after 1st promotion finish.

i like Zinger most. she used to be boyish but now she's the most cutest in the group keke.

Guest twinsrock3000

i actually like 'magic'. its a really catchy song esp. wif the mazic and music + magic together. LOOL. and i think their dance is okey too.

does anyone think the leader, hyosung looks sort of like hong kong celebrity, stephy tang? o_o

new secret fan! haha hello everyone... I love their new song "magic"! I think it's so funky/catchy! Lots of people dun like the way they pronounce magic "mazzic" but I think the idea is kind of cool actually XD lol. The dance is pretty fun/addicting too ^ ^ I can't wait to see their comeback performances! Hope they will gain more support/fans ^ ^

Guest xstarz

I like Magic too for its funky old school beat. I didn't like I Want You Back at all when it first came out (too cutesy for me) but I'm really digging the acoustic version

Guest drifoy

Magic is very retro but edgy. i think it's cool but i definitely dig the teaser. Hyosung did a lot of bending and shaking on the MV I think that's what caught my attention. I like the other girl though the one wearing a cap. she's lovely. what's her name? i'll be following secret from now on.

Guest myanv

dont like zinger's front fringe

That is the first thing I said when I saw her pictures. They really missed the mark with zinger and Hyosung.

JiEun and Sunhwa look gorgeous as always. I really love their album especially the accoustic versions. Magic is a good song but I just can't get past the bad pronunciation of magic.

Guest goldenGAZE

^

^Thats Sunhwa, she pretty isn't she (heck they all are). I've noticed Zinger is looking cuter with the full fringe. JiEun in the MV had a fringe in the white scenes and it really suites her. I think it may be fake since in the green parts she hasn't got a fringe anymore (and in the photos too), or is she clipping it back? I personally LOVE Hyosung with the blond, it really is such a sudden change (from jet black to this bright blond colour), but she seems to be rocking it well.

I've had their mini album on replay non stop. I'm seriously addicted to Magic (really great song btw and i love the shaking part of the choreography ^^ ) and My boy (beautiful vocals). I can't wait for them to make their comback.

Guest monsterjamiez

i really love "magic". its funky and fun yet still has a nice hip hop feel to it. kinda refreshing from the "dark concept" going on lately. not to mention the choreography is ridiculously off the hook and the song showcases all their voices really well. i never knew zinger was soooo good at singing! it would been better if her rap had more content in it. but im happy cause she still sings in the song.

the only thing i wish was that she kept her short hair. she looks sexier and more dyanmic in my opinion. but still love her. she's my favorite (: can't wait for their comeback. keke

ps. am i the only one that actually likes the orange hair on hyosung? :huh:

Guest S__.-

^ no you're not the only one that likes her new hair color, but I think sometimes Hyosung can't pull it off well.

I always have a problem with Secret's stylists, Zinger and Hyosung still look weird

to look good or not, it really depends on her hair style

I say no to that curl in the MV, she looks good with straight hair

20100402_1270174859_2.jpg

Credit: NTN News / Secretiar.com

edit!

I came upon their new MV by chance and found myself liking it!

I didn't paid attention to them during their debut but now I think I'll be looking forward their comeback ^^

Watched a fanmade mv of their song "3 years 6 months" and this one girl caught my attention,

after watching "Magic" MV the blonde girl stood out to me... turns out she's the same that caught my attention first aha

even tho. she looks really different w/ the blonde hair :P

Do they have a comeback date?

[edit] oh so HyoSung is the leader? cool

Yes! Hyosung is the leader. she was once the maknae of 5Girls but now she's the leader of Secret

I think they will arrive at Thailand today for Mnet ShowKing Concert Press Conference on 5th and will performing on 6th

I'm not sure about their comeback stage, they have schedule for TV Show on 7th

maybe we have to wait a bit

I came upon their new MV by chance and found myself liking it!

I didn't paid attention to them during their debut but now I think I'll be looking forward their comeback ^^

Watched a fanmade mv of their song "3 years 6 months" and this one girl caught my attention,

after watching "Magic" MV the blonde girl stood out to me... turns out she's the same that caught my attention first aha

even tho. she looks really different w/ the blonde hair :P

Do they have a comeback date?

[edit] oh so HyoSung is the leader? cool

I'm listening to their mini-album right now and wow, it's really good.

I didn't pay attention much to them as there (obviously) were so many girl groups out there and they honestly didn't really stand out. I'm liking 'Magic' despite it being pronounced as 'Mazik'. Though I've heard from some people they did that on purpose;

Magic + music = Mazik :P

I'll be keeping my eye on them. I'm really liking 'I Want You Back' acoustic version.

Yes! Hyosung is the leader. she was once the maknae of 5Girls but now she's the leader of Secret

I think they will arrive at Thailand today for Mnet ShowKing Concert Press Conference on 5th and will performing on 6th

I'm not sure about their comeback stage, they have schedule for TV Show on 7th

maybe we have to wait a bit

5Girls? She debuted under another company/group initially?

'cause I just read on one korean blog that she was supposed to debut with a 3 members group under JYP... idk if that's true or not.

Anyways, thanks for the infos! (:

MV Making Of 'Magic' (1/3) [100331]

rest in uploader's channel~

Does they had a show around their debut which shows their training, etc.? I went throught the thread but most links were broken : /

Guest S__.-

5Girls? She debuted under another company/group initially?

'cause I just read on one korean blog that she was supposed to debut with a 3 members group under JYP... idk if that's true or not.

Anyways, thanks for the infos! (:

She is former members of 5Girls (OhSoNyeo 오소녀; 五少女) from Good Entertainment (Shinhwa agency)

They planned to debut back in 2005 but the group was not debuted (I really don't know why)

Yubin (WG), Uee (After School), Jina (a girl in 2PM's 10 Points out of 10 Points MV), Jiwon (withdrawn from Tiara) and Hyosung (Secret) are former members of 5Girls

Jieun is the one who was former trainee of JYP Ent.

Mnet Secret Story; is the reality showing their lifes and preparation for Secret first show case

I can't seem to find it on Youtube right now, maybe it was removed

lotte_534512.jpg

may_54252.jpg

may_5522.jpg

may_565912.jpg

may_5677.jpg

Credit: Daum Music / Secretiar.com

edit! btw, I found this on Arirang

Secret is so delightful, their personalities are cute for me

They're not really funny or have a great sense of humor

but they are fine to be themselves, like Zinger who loves to do so many aegyo against her rapper image

Archived