Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

Guest goldenGAZE

Thanks for the pictures ^^, i wish i could see more individual pictures of the girls!

Congratulations to Hyosung for becoming MC for S.S.G.B! she'll definitely shine with this position since she seems like such a funny girl.

btw i'm having difficulties with the secret forum, i've registered and i don't seem to have permission to do anything (like make posts). Also i only see one thread??? (the "welcome to four secret"). What do i do T_T. sorted it out now, thanks.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest songbird86

Secret’s Jun Hyo Sung becomes the new Sonyeon Sonyeo MC

ARTICLE

New girl group Secret's Jun Hyo Sung has been confirmed as the newest MC for Mnet's Sonyeon Sonyeo Gayo Baekso. The show is led by two MC's, a boy and a girl, and the two go over 100 popular songs together while acting cute and cracking jokes.

Past MC's have included SNSD's Tiffany as well as Kara's Han Seungyeon. Tiffany and Han Seungyeon made their name and their groups' names more known through the role of being the MC for this show.

Because the job is usually given to a cute and bubbly girl, it makes sense that it has been given to a girl from the newest hot girl group. Regarding the job she said, "The past MC's have done such a great job being cute and refreshing to the audience and I want to meet up to peoples' expectations as well. I will work very hard."

She has completed the recording for the first episode with U-Kiss's Dongho and showed confidence for the future episodes to come. Her company TS Entertainment stated, "Tiffany and Han Seungyeon really made a significant difference in the popularity of their groups after doing Sonyeon Sonyeo Gayo Baekso. Jun Hyo Sung will do the same and work hard to represent Secret and bring up their popularity."

Jun Hyo Sung was part of the ex-girl group Oh-Sonyeo (5 Girls) with UEE of After School and Yubin of the Wonder Girls. But now she is back with her new group, Secret, and is hitting the music scene with their newest single I Want You Back.

With Sunhwa on Invincible Youth and Hyo Sung on Sonyeon Sonyeo Gayo Baekso, Secret is definitely trying hard and doing well in getting more known.

Source:Allkpop

20091105_junghyosung_1.jpg

20091105_junghyosung_main.jpg

20091105_sonyeon_1.jpg

20091105_sonyeon_2.jpg

Guest xootwisted

I`ve heard about a girl group just debuted "SECRET"

i just ignore them before because of lack of interest,there is just too many girl

groups but i like kpop having new kpop groups .weird,haha and i`m too busy

spazzing on MBLAQ

and also the reason why i came here is i want to know a lil bit of info

about `em because they had a radio guesting now right? and it`s with MBLAQ and BEAST

so definitely that catched my attention,i want to hate them because they`re with them,haha.

I listened to their song i want you back and i like it! they have good vocals.

but i think right now it is a little too hard for them in kpop industry,so many competitions

i`m hoping for more projects for them,where are the fans? let`s keep this thread alive

these girls have potential. i`m starting to like them,i even registered at their int`l forum

SunHwa is really pretty.ALERT! (I need to memorize their names) aigoo,my MBLAQ at the radio.

TO THE UPLOADER OF THE VID: I tried to watch the docu secret story but it has already been removed :(

i wanna watch it,is there any youtube acc for secret?

Guest goldenGAZE

시크릿 Secret 지은 LIVE - I have nothing (2009 11 05 MBC RADIO FM4U)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HWp9GL5dfU

시크릿 Secret LIVE - STICK WIT U (2009 10 30 MBC RADIO 표준FM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhDcvrijwYg

C:wptlzktnsrb

WOAH, i didn't know zinger could sing! her line in "Stick wit u" shocked me. Their harmonizing was beautiful and their voices are so stable. Their English is also very clear, i could understand everything.

JiEun during her solo was awesome too, such a hard song to sing and she pulled it off! man people need to notice how awesome these girls are. I'm incredibly impressed. They're definitely more than just pretty faces.

hi guys! i'm just wondering if u guys seen their performance today on mnet countdown?

any of u guys have the link? i saw the pictures from the last page though.

Guest rawr_sheila

so far, this group has given me a good impression.

since they're in the same company as untouchable, i really hope they go far.

because i don't just want to see sm, jyp, dsp, and yg ent.s dominating k-pops industry.

good luck to them!!!!

Guest songbird86

MBLAQ, BEAST, and Secret on MBC Dream Radio

Article

Earlier Today, rookie groups MBLAQ, BEAST, and Secret got together on MBC Dream Radio.

The best part of the radio show was G.O. showing off his top vocals by singing Stevie Wonder's All in Love is Fair.

It's good to see the rookie groups being friendly to one another. Check out all the videos below courtesy of absolutemblaq.

Source: allkpop

Just click the link to see the video guys :D

Guest chungmah.

I've recently gotten into them thanks to Sunhwa on Invincible Youth, ahahah she's really funny :D Especially with the chicken.

Do they have plans for an album anytime soon? :o

Guest 정유미

they're reallyyyy good. honestly, with all the new girl and boy groups debuting these past couple of months, i think they're one of the few who actually have talent. i want you back is really, really, good. i hope to see more from them :)

Archived