[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rhiencie

Hey guys, let us take the idea of Jay coming home is a positive thing.

I'd rather have him coming home for the time being so that he can get away from the negative comments that netizens bombard him with.

Home is where he finds all his happiness. In this current situation, home is THE place for him to be, the place where he can find the support and love from his family, esp. his mom being there for him when he needs her most.

And since JYP hasn't released any statements, I'm sure he's thinking hard on how to deal with this situation. JYP is a smart guy, I'm sure he's being quiet for a reason. We'll just have to wait and see what that decision is. But for now, let Jay go home so that he can get away from those nasty netizens.

And seems like Jay isn't going alone, 2PM crew is going with him.

Guest love-monster

Woopsies, here it is again

AGAIN!!!

For those of you who are going to Seattle to meet Leader Jay:

WAY back in the pages, there were articles/comments that JYP had mentioned that it would be unwise to keep mentioning the incident to Jay, as he's been thinking about it/skipping meals/etc.

I think the best idea for now would be to show our support for him. Please please please convey the message that we support his decision. Whether he goes back to Korea or stays in America, he will always be leader. Of course, please express our wishes that he stays with 2PM ~

But I think right now, he just needs people to show that they'll support him no matter what. He's probably unsure if quitting 2PM was right or not. He needs his family and friends. However, he also needs to know that his fans will stay by him.

Please,

the people who are near seattle,

please tell him this for the fans who can't meet him in the airport.

Don't forget to wish him sincere happiness, success, and peace/ease of mind, no matter what his decision is.

Tell him not to have regrets and to carpe diem.

He's not gone from our hearts, so tell him HWAITING! : D

I have to go to sleep soon (3AM and I have work, aish!)

But please quote/copypaste this every few pages to remind the Seattle Hottests that we must support.

Guest byebye_cycle

jay.

be safe.

but i really am scared that when he gets on that plane that will be the last we see of him. i know he needs time but if he gets on that plane we might never see him again and his dream will be crushed.

GO FANS GO.

Oh my, this is retarded! I hope they convince him to just take a break instead of permenantly leaving.

... I'm quite terrified.

I saw the heading over at allkpop but couldnt read the article, probably because of the amount of traffic, so i headed over at soompi cause I know you could take it.

... Fans have been on stress these last fews months.

Come Back Jay.

I think I'm starting to receive the fact that he will go back to US and not coming back......

But I do hope that all of us will learn something from this:

JAY, US and NETIZENS: to think before saying anything and that everything that we do have consequences and we have to deal with it....

Jay, this is a process of growing up and being a better man....!!

Netizens especially those antis: just remember that karma do exist!! What goes around, comes around....

I do hope that somehow you will return, sooner or later, but if you don't, then all the best for you.....TT ____ TT

Guest squeaky

jay, you really deserve to be with your family right now.

i bet they're the number one ppl that he wants to be with.

these past few days were a living hell for him.

Guest superjihyeee!

Apparently he is hiding. he's afraid fans will attack him because he went against his words of keeping jay in 2pm. I'm just disappointed with JYP.

I have to accept the fact that Jay is leaving. All i can do now is wish him good luck and happiness.

WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT AND NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE JAY!!

Seriously. He said Jay would stay in 2PM, and I completely trusted him.

=_=

Guest i.said.hi

Seriously. He said Jay would stay in 2PM, and I completely trusted him.

=_=

you guys...

have you guys thought that maybe jay WANTS to leave... since he is feeling horrible now.

he wants the best for 2pm not for the worst. i have a gist that jay chose to leave 2pm. jyp can't force jay to stay. that would be even more inhumane.

Guest vuongstran

Perfect time for debut in the states away from the Korean netizens that started all this trouble. Well whatever his choice is, as fans we need to support his decision. I feel really bad for the other 6... Once Jay goes the plane and they have to return home.. Ahh the sadness will pour out. =[

Guest Angelmeltz

This is too devastating =( Can't believe it's all becoming reality.

I'm listening to 'you might come back' too, makes me feel like crying again T.T

Archived