[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnyside

This is sad considering that it was their 1st year anniversary not too long ago.

When I read it, my tears watered a little bit. I'm sad that I won't get to see his great performance on stage anymore. I've always thought that he had the best outstanding stage performance in 2pm, even though he is not my favorite member. He was the one who brought 2pm performance to another level with his great dancing movements. I will miss being able to see this great performer.

I sympathized with him when I first heard the news about whatever he said in myspace, but I never thought it would end up like this. When I heard about how JYP staff and others were not going to kick Jay, I felt more assured that it wasn't going to happen. Maybe this was all Jay's decision? I wonder if the cancellation and delaying of 2pm's activites brought a lot of guilt on him, causing him to quit. Anyways, whatever he chooses to do, I will support that. But I kinda wish he hung in there a little bit longer!

I hope it won't bring too much sadness to his mom and brother.

Guest glfishy24

DUDE u know what would be cool?!

IF THE NETIZENS BECAME FANS OF 2PM!

like seriously

after they realize they've done wrong

and jay comes back

they can become fans!

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING

am i being too hopeful here? :/

Guest appleicedtea
After reading some replies,

it seems that the netizens got Korea more haters

KARMA!! in your faces!

im korean and i am VERY disappointed!!

i completely agree. I don't know if i could ever look at Korea the same again, without feeling so disgusted...

i feel personally.that if he didn't hate korea before (which he probably didn't. he was a teenager having a hissy fit to his friend. something we all do.) he hates korea now.

why would he want to stay in korea? his dream was to dance with his friends.

he even stated in an interview that it was in korea where he learned that in his line of work even dancing wasn't fun.

no matter how much he likes dancing, he probably just needs his friends and family more. in america he can dance without the hassle of being on camera and tv.

so as much as it makes me sad, like really really sad; i support him.

Yeah, he said that he found it weird how in Korea people got scolded for "dancing wrong" since there is no such thing. I mean you might look like a fool, but dancing can come in different types (bboying, clogging, etc)

Guest Babylicious xo12

this is just purely ridiculous. netizens have always been ridiculous, but this is just crossing the line..way over the line. dont even have all the facts straight and having it end up w/ this result is just heartbreaking. *sigh*

Guest Honey_KizZ

sorry about the 'fake' article...that's what i get for not reading whole thing..

i'm kinda panicking right now.

i feel sorry for jaebeum and his members.

i'm really hoping for some good news, but i respect his decision.

DUDE u know what would be cool?!

IF THE NETIZENS BECAME FANS OF 2PM!

like seriously

after they realize they've done wrong

and jay comes back

they can become fans!

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING

am i being too hopeful here? :/

do you really want the boys to be supported by people as wishy-washy as them? what if another incident with the boys comes out. they'd go back to their bashing ways, then once they get what they want out of them, their guilt would make them fans again?

id rather have the boys be low on the popularity scale than for them to have fans like that.

Guest wlimilk

ive never thought id be this affected by a celebrity. maybe

its because i can understand this whole thing and him. i

posted a few pages back, and when i read through some

comments and a blog thing that chasingfivetwo. wrote, i

realized that i should accept his ending choice. its going to

be heartbreaking. for all of us. but you have to let the boy

find his own road. i imagine how agonizing it would be for

the other 2PM members, youre losing your own family.

keep heart.

---wooyung.

Guest hanguoren

Supporting Jay always!

To 2PM, he is the best leader.

To Hottest, he is the one that always pull 2PM together.

2PM JUST WON'T DO WITHOUT HIM!

Can you imagine how'll the rest of the 6 members of 2PM, be without him?

:(

Guest budu_87

Jay aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Dont go ,you cant go ...Youre Hottest strong ,youre 2pm's big brother .youre a wonderful leader

Please dont quit :((

Archived