Guest Mimiluvsu

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thehazyfiasco

member update

끝까지 재범과 ‘하나’

JYP 측은 서울신문NTN과의 전화 통화에서 “힘들어할 재범을 위해 멤버들이 숙소에서 그와 함께 하고 있다.”고 전했다.

재범의 탈퇴 소식과 관련, 각종 자극적인 언론 보도가 잇따르고 있는 시점에서도 멤버들은 리더로서 책임을 다해준 재범의 옆 자리를 굳게 지켜주고 있는 것.

The members have been staying with Jaebum in their apartment. "We are one with Jaebum, until the very end."

They are thankful for Jaebum's role as leader and will remain by his side until the last possible moment.

http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.p...=20090908603057

Guest yongieee

Allkpop is down and Soompi won't even let me fast reply to this thread. JYP twitter is loading slowly.

I just can't believe this whole issue. It is so out of proportion.

hahaha the fast reply box is actually under the list of 797 users reading this forum.

and i think "out of proportion" is actually an understatement. Some korean netizens can be so outrageous as anti-fans

i can't believe this is happening ...

i honestly thought it would blow over and they'd lie low for a while until their comeback ..

2PM won't be the same without jay. i can't believe it has gone this far ...

Guest musicismylifey

Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Junsu

Junho, Nickkhun, Chansung AND Jaebum are in pain...

all seven of them...gah. They

must feel ___________________________

now.

As a Korean-American, I try to look

at both sides, try to understand both sides...

but the harshness of the netizens...that

I cannot understand.

Guest meowmeow723

I believe this whole thing is not just the netizens fault. It's also how Korean internet news reporters work. They exaggerated everything and blow everything out of proportion.

These internet reporters don't even understand how most american teens write... They literally translated everything word to word to Korean.

This is how Jaebom's words got translated in Korean.

"I am only staying in Korea to finish some business."

"Korea is disgusting"

"I am getting paid to work in a country that i always made fun of"

"I will pay you 12 dollars to suck my ****"

"I want to quickly return to America"

"I can sacrifice few years of my life(in staying in Korea) for years of happiness"

This is not really what Jaebum meant, but if you just read that, they are pretty offensive. And especially to Korean males who don't know anything about Jaebum or 2pm and just read those sentences (that stupid news reporters feed them with), they will be offended. Cause remember, all Korean males have to serve in the army for 2 years. Anyone who served in a nation's army will come out pretty conscious of their nation and patriotism.

Just imagine a foreigner saying those things to American soldiers about America that USA is disgusting, I am sure they will be offended too. But then news reporters kept feeding the general public more with this whole Jaebum feels "hate and disgust toward Korea" news. And you know all so well about Korean cyberworld antis. They come out and ruin celebrities' lives.

Freedom of speech is great, but i feel like Korean internet should get rid of all the comment sections below the news.

Seriously, anyone can write anything down there. No one knows who u are or ur identity. When you are anonymous behind the computer, you have so much power with words.

Korea also needs to fix how Korean internet news reporters work. Doesn't matter if the story is real or not, these reporters are notorious to just write about anything. Don't mind the facts, they are so busy putting something/anything on webs, that they don't even check for simple grammar or spelling, even names of people. I seriously feel like anyone like ANYONE can be a internet reporter in korea. LIke hello????

Lastly, I wonder who digged up Jaebum's myspace? for a year, nothing happened... but y now?

A freaky stalker fan? crazy reporter looking 4 stories? a jealous friend??? i mean these were written 4 years agoo!!

Guest ashleyx

for those who say that jay needs to grow a thicker skin, just put yourself in his shoes.

he's getting told to go KILL himself with thousands of people signing that petition for a mistake he made years ago, that he probably didn't even remember he said until it got brought up.

netizens have drove celebrities to kill themselves, that's how bad they can get.

Guest adieu.cloud

this so blown out of proportion, allkpop is getting crashes, and on twitter, jay's on top .

it'll probably be on the american gossip shows soon, and when americans see this, they'll think Koreans are these kind of people, people who forces artists to lose their dream job, people who creates suicide petitions, cause jay simply said the word gay . theyre digging their own grave right now

Guest hyeminnie

holy crap! wow... i honestly didn't see this coming, at all.

i just don't know what to say. it certainly is admirable that he's leaving so the burden of this isn't dragging down 2PM, but leaving? :/

i'm honestly going to miss him. i can't imagine what the members are going through.

i wish him luck in the future, and hope he can return to korea someday as Park JaeBeom, leader of 2PM.

Guest `simple_adoration*

twooneday - netizens comment on various fansites on reportedly seeing Woo Young visibly upset whilte at JYPE Building.

Poor boys.. T_______T

oh my freaking god. my friends told me about this but i denied it. this seriously cannot be happening. dhsgksdngsdfkjlfl the message was freaking four years ago?!!!!!!!!

i refuse to believe this!

has jyp released an official statement? if so can i have the website. a reliable one?

Guest TaiTsuki

member update

The members have been staying with Jaebum in their apartment. "We are one with Jaebum, until the very end."

They are thankful for Jaebum's role as leader and will remain by his side until the last possible moment.

http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.p...=20090908603057

I stayed strong until I saw this.

And I just can't stop the tears from coming to my eyes.

I wonder how sad they must be right now and it pains my heart.

2pm is one. I don't want them to cry but I think they are.

My boys... Please don't let this be true

Guest badstar

Woah!!! This is bigger than the DBSK news!

I don't know him but I've heard of 2pm and I think they're great.

But yea, korean fans should do something!!!!

Stop him!!!

Archived