New Girl Group Lady Collection (레이디 컬렉션) Official Thread

Guest re8a

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cee-es-jay

i'm happy that ji eun will have another shot at debuting even though i heard she quit yg. yg did nothing for her first one, sad to say. and yay for a vocal group! i'm excited to know who the other 2 members are now.

Guest Burning Chopstick

Whoa~ I'm glad they didn't give up on Jieun. She has a lot of potential~ Even though there's so many ladies in the music scene these days, I'm still excited to hear from this new group~ ^^

Guest bitter SOOweet

OMG FINALLY she makes a comeback!

Hm, i'm a bit disappointed she isn't coming back as a solo artist, but i'm still excited to see this new group!!! I wonder who the other members are and .. why they kept it on the downlow...

Well best of luck! <3

Guest amys_melody

Ji Eun!! Another group only a few months after 2ne1, that's pretty quick.. but I'm excited none-the-less

I wonder who the other 2 are :ph34r:

she looks beautiful in that picture! t_t i miss her songs

finally.

i think jieun and the two girls will bring something more...mature and sophisticated to the kpop table

jieun's first album was like..epic in my standards, her voice is <3

Guest bonjour tristesse.

I gotta admit that there's been a lot of girl groups these days .. But if it's from YG then they have my support >D

Guest macthihau

Ji eun left YG long time ago and join Lion Media how she going to debut under YG ?

where u get this info from :P not saying i dont trust kbite

Guest coldfire-x

Hm, is it really such a good idea to debut them so soon after 2NE1? (Assuming their debut is within this year. Even SM debuts groups like a year after each other.)

I hope YG isn`t getting cocky because 2NE1 turned out to be so popular and Lady Collection might end up the same. Besides, they`ll be fighting for awards. :huh:

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I don't know why, but I thought Ji Eun isn't in YG anymore?!?!

From what I know, she's debuting under Lion Media like macthihau said

Anyways, I'm glad she's coming back!

Her vocals are amazing!

Archived