Guest vietsoul

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

100624 B2ST/BEAST @ Outside Hotel (Singapore) - Yoseob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAOWMrchplc

Guest shinhdeplol

Beast's Yang Yoseob, surprise ceremony before the game against Uruguay, 'Confirmed Cutie Pie'’

120665826.jpg

[Newsen Reporter Lee Unhyuk]

A surprise photo was released of Beast's 'Pet Idol', Yang Yoseob.

In the afternoon of the 26th, Beast's Yong Junhyung gave an update about his life through Twitter. Yong Junhyung said "We've finished all our schedules in Singapore and now we're going to cross the border by land and head to Malayasia. ", "Yoseob's goodbye ceremony".

A picture of Yang Yoseob was revealed, wearing Yong Junhyung's sunglasses and in his hands, holding a lollipop and a water gun, while biting on a soccer ball plush. Normally, Yang Yoseob has received a lot of love from fans for his cute image. On this day, he held a special ceremony for the large game against Uruguay for the 2010 South African World Cup at 11PM.

In response to this, fans commented, "His face is really small", "It confirms that he's a cutie pie", "I have no idea what kind of combination this is", "I want to see you in Korea again soon", etc. Comments exploded from fans around the world.

Meanwhile, Beast ended their album activities with 'Special', and are currently in the midst of doing their Asia promotions.

(Picture = Yong Junhyung's Twitter)

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE); GEE @B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Guest _FOBchink

100628 Yoseob's YOZM Update

flvcio.jpg

CREDITS: Yoseob's YOZM (SOURCE), seoulfoood @ B2ST RISING (TRANS)

0b23af07b9dd671e4ad6568b3e55db21_large.jpg

Hehe. ^^

Guest o1xMaGgiie

England ! my precious England team .. LAMPARD BLOODY SCORED BUT THE STUPID REFEREE DIDNT SEE IT :o

Yoseob .. its nice to see that you watch England's match too keke .. allabyu ! <3

Guest shinhdeplol

BEASTs Dongwoon and Yoseobs goodbye ceremony

20100628_beastgoodbyeceremony_1-460x613.jpg

BEAST has been busy doing promotions throughout Asia, with their recent visits to the Philippines, Singapore, and concluding their trip in Malaysia. BEAST member Junhyung updated his twitter upon returning to Korea from Malaysia.

He tweeted, Korea arrival..! Thank you for making us such great memories in Malaysia!! To end here is Yoseob and Dongwoons goodbye ceremony!

Fans commented, Oh. My. Gosh. Now Im jealous of Dongwoon-oppa TT Yoseob-oppaaa~~!!, yay! my fav couple <3 luvem, and oh how romantic~! k k k ~ maknae and visual maknae are really something~ gotta love them ♥

Looks like the guys had a lot of fun on their trip through Asia.

20100628_beastgoodbyeceremony_2-460x613.jpg

C: allkpop

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

i was fortunate to meet yo seob when beast was in la for the hollywood bowl concert

he was extremely polite, friendly, and just overall awesome

i asked to take a picture and he actually said yes xD

thought i should share it with all the yo seob fans

i hope beast comes to the states again!

DSC01394_2.jpg

Archived