Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

12096400_1042545325781617_30821598309777

@aka_moons: 다들 즐거운 토요일 저녁 되세요^^ 밥도 맛있게 챙겨드시구요^^ 꼭꼭!!!! #투투기념 #브이브이 #곰숑키들아##즐저녁 #즐밤 #불타는 #토요일 #보냉 #

Trans: Everyone hope you have an enjoyable Saturday evening^^ Please make sure to have a delicious meal^^Make sure make sure!!!! #(asa)twotwocommemoration #vv(sign)#bearshyongkies # #havean #enjoyableevening#enjoyablenight #burning(awesome/fun) #saturday #

12144671_1043603212342495_77804272895119

aka_moons쭈구리아카문스- 늦은 출근에 싄났다요! 다들 즐점하셨나요? 히- 남은 하루도 화이팅!!
#일요일 #같은 #월요일 #오늘은 #두씬만 #찍으면 #끝이다요#싄난다!! #꺄#곰숑키들 #밥무쪄#잘챙겨무라잉#덕질은 #체력!! #

Trans: Crouching aka_moons- Excited work started late! Everyone did you have an enjoyable lunch? hee- Hwaiting/fighting (good luck) with the rest of your day too!! #asunday #like #monday #today #ififilm#justtwoscenes #imfinished #excited!! #kkya-#bearshyongkies #didyoueatyourmeal #makesure#toeatyourmealswell(dontskipmeals)~#deokjil/fangirl(boy)ing(Bears have told Moons on multiple occasions that bears are Moons’s “thekoos” aka “deokhus,” which means Moons’s avid and passionate fans. Moons is playfully playing with bears and making sure bears eat well as they deokjil.)#isstamina!! #

12088351_1043603225675827_72180482766426

aka_moons다들 굳밤되세요^^ 저는 좀 늦은 퇴근을 할것 같으네요~ 좋은 꿈 꾸고 푹 자요
#늦은출근 #당연지사 #늦은퇴근 #사필귀정 #난 #무얼 #기대한걸까 #또르르 #그치만 #힘내서 #얍얍#곰숑키들 #오늘은#먼저자랍 #굳밤

Trans: Everyone hope you have a good night^^ I think I’ll finish work a bit late today~ Have a good dream and sleep well #alatestarttowork #asamatterofcourse#alatefinishtowork #justicewillprevail #whatwas #i#expecting #ddoreureu #but#illgatherstrength(andworkhardfilming) #yapyap!#bearshyongkies #today #(you)gotosleepfirst#goodnight

12096168_1043603255675824_68070511637009

aka_moons아이넹~ 사진이 요있네~ 촬영은 당연히 다 끝내고 밥 무러 가는길이죵~ 여튼 진짜루 굳밤 
#아놔 #이곰숑키들아 #일찍 #좀 #자믄 #안되냥 #일찍 #재우믄 #재운다고 #머라하고 #겁나 #까탈스런 #곰숑키들 #푸우~#자지마자지마 #아주 #자기만해바라 #킁-

Trans: Nope~ here's a picture~ I finished filming of course and I'm going to eat a meal now~ Anyways, really good night
#ohmy #youbearshyongkies #cantyou #just#gotosleep #early #ifiputyoutosleep #early#yousaysomething #aboutmeputtingyoutosleep(early)#really #picky #bearshyongkies #poowoo(sobbing)~ #(then)dontgotosleepdontgotosleep (Moons is playfully joking keke) #ificatchyou #goingtosleep #keung-

12074549_1043630675673082_70659120091513

@aka_moons: 어마어마한 속도로 어마어마한 양을 찍어내고 있습니다!! 꺄아~ 오늘도 이른퇴근 봉레발?! ㅎㅎ 다들 좋은 오후 되세요 
#곰숑키들 #나른한 #오후지만 #가을하늘 #한번보고 #개운하게 #남은하루 #잘 #보내긔

Trans: Eeheeng~ (work) called to start early in the morning but why am I on standby again!!!! Well~ Anyways~ It’s (I'll be working) the whole day~ Yeah~ I should empty myself~kek Everyone have light steps on your way to work!! #bearshyongkies#didyoueatbreakfast#makesure #toeat #breakfast~#todayalso #fighting(goodluck)!! #

12144937_1043630475673102_62024663492790

@aka_moons: 어마어마한 속도로 어마어마한 양을 찍어내고 있습니다!! 꺄아~ 오늘도 이른퇴근 봉레발?! ㅎㅎ 다들 좋은 오후 되세요 
#곰숑키들 #나른한 #오후지만 #가을하늘 #한번보고 #개운하게 #남은하루 #잘 #보내긔

Trans: At an enormous speed, I'm filming a tremendous amount!! Kkyaah~ Today also bongcited(excited) in advance about an early finish to work?! hehe Everyone have a good afternoon #bearshyongkies #itsadrowsy#afternoonbut #takealookatthe #autumnsky#andrefreshingly #enjoy #therestofyourafternoon #well

trans by: Soompi Moons

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Joong Ki and Moon Geun Young’s Past Connection in College Revealed

moon-geun-young-song-joong-ki.jpeg

The past connection between the actors Song Joong Ki and Moon Geun Younghave been revealed through a photograph online.

Song Joong Ki is currently working on the upcoming KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun” starring alongside Song Hye Kyo. Moon Geun Young is currently appearing on the SBS’s mystery thriller “The Village: Achiara’s Secret.”

The past connection between the two actors have been a hot topic of the online community as a photo of Song Joong Ki and Moon Geun Young taken back in college have resurfaced. It’s not the first time the photo became the center of attention online, but it has grabbed the netizens’ attention once again as both actors’ current and upcoming work have been highlighted in recent times.

The two actors are seen standing in front of the lecture hall talking with friends in the photo. At the time, they were both attending Sungkyunkwan University.

Moon Geun Young looks beautiful wearing a yellow top and Song Joong Ki is smiling as he’s chatting with some female students. Song Joong Ki was a business major and Moon Geun Young was a Korean language and literature major. It’s a refreshing portrayal of the two actors in an everyday setting as students rather than actors in limelight.

Source (1)

(c) soompi

Hyoyeon – Moon Geun Young – Park Shin Hye, Star’s Bright Skin Makeup In Autumn

u0nvxbazpuhr2l2cxqqug9w61wq59qqt.jpg

Differ from the fresh and transparent makeup that is popular in the summer, autumn is the time for women to have heavy and dark makeup.

Using achromatic colors such as khaki, brown and grey as a point is the trend. However, dark and dull makeup is not a must in the autumn and splendid makeup doesn’t only present a lively image.

Recently, Hyoyeon, Moon Geun Young and Park Shin Hye have participated actively in diverse events and showed bright skin makeup matching the mood of autumn. Let’s take a look at their makeup tips.

Read More Here   http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=25762

Has Moon Geun Young's Star Power Diminished?

BY Julie Jones | Oct 09, 2015 12:46 PM EDT

Moon Geun Young
(Photo : The Village - Achiara's Secret)

The involvement of Moon Geun Young in "The Village - Achiara's Secret" has not convinced viewers to tune in. Despite the presence of the actress often referred to as "the nation's little sister," the drama's second episode had lower ratings than its first. The mystery thriller only rated 5.9 percent for the October 9 episode. That's 1.0 percent lower than the previous episode.

The ratings seem especially low when compared to the percentage earned by the previous drama in that time slot. "Yong Pal" netted 20.4 percent of the viewers for its final episode.

In "The Village - Achiara's Secret" Moon's character is an English teacher who moves to a peaceful village and discovers a body. Apparently the village is not all that peaceful. BtoB member Yook Sung Jae plays the policeman who tries to solve the case. 

Although Moon's drama "Mary Stayed Out All Night" only averaged 6.3 percent, her last drama "Goddess of Fire: Jeonji" started strong with 10 percent of the Nielsen ratings and averaged 9.3 percent for its run. Moon has been a much-loved actress since she debuted as a child. In 2005, the Korean film industry  ranked her first in a star power list of actresses. The ranking was determined by which actress could mobilize the greatest number of fans and sell tickets solely on her name alone. But the low ratings might not really reflect her popularity. She did recently appear in the film "The Throne," which was a box office success. The film, which co-stars Yoo Ah In and Song Kang Ho, earned $32 million in its first four days.

Perhaps drama lovers are just not in the mood for a mystery thriller. That could be the case as a comedy is in the lead among Wednesday-Thursday dramas.

"She Was Pretty," starring Park Seo Joon, Hwang Jung Eum and Choi Si Won, is definitely the ratings winner at the moment. The drama gained percentage points between its seventh and eighth episode, ending this week with a surprising makeover reveal. It was inevitable that the frumpy version of Hwang Jung Eum's character would be replaced with a more fashionable one, but the reveal took place in the last minute of the drama without any lead-up. Viewers will likely tune next week to discover the back story.

"The Merchant of Gaek Ju: 2015," which stars popular actor Jang Hyuk, stayed in the middle of the ratings with 9.5 percent.

Link: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/100258/20151009/has-moon-geun-youngs-star-power-diminished.htm

----------------------------------------------------------

Moon Geun Young Compliments Yoo Ah In's Strong Presence In 'The Throne' For Allure Interview

By Elsa B. | October 09, 2015 10:31 AM EDT

Korean Actress Moon Geun Young Allure Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Fashion
(Photo : Allure)

Moon Geun Young starred in "Twenty-Nine" for the October issue of Allure. The photoshoot, named after her age, included beautiful classic pieces from the Spring/Summer and Fall 2015 international runways. Moon modeled a Burberry sleeveless one-piece in princess pink, Publicka Atelier halterneck gown, and Armani statement bow little black dress, to name a few items.

Among the beauty's accessories there were La Perla's Sling Back sandals. The peep-toe shoes have a blue silk exterior, side buckle and leather lining. The design can be yours HERE and can be seen below in greater detail.

korean-actress-moon-geun-young-allure-ma

(Photo : La Perla)

During the interview, Moon talked about her Sado (The Throne) film co-star Yoo Ah In. She stated, "Since we are around the same age and have similar worries about acting, we talked a lot. I was sad when filming ended since our acting compatibility was good. Yoo Ah In is the kind of actor that changes the atmosphere of a set with just his eyes."

Moon also revealed what drew her interest to the film in the first place. She explained, "When I heard that Song Kang Ho became part of the cast, I wanted to do this project even before reading the script. The script turned out to be great, so I chose this project..."

Moon Geun Young's upcoming SBS drama The Village: Achiara's Secret will premiere on October 7 at 21:55 KST.

Link: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/246075/20151009/moon-geun-young-yoo-ah-in-the-throne.htm

12143166_1045104868858996_91693850548310

@aka_moons: 촬영끝! 시간은 늦었지만~ 생각보다 빨리 끝남!! 이번엔 봉레발 논노!! 다들 굳밤 보내고 푸욱 잘자요^^ 내일이 아니라 오늘이구나! 여튼 마을데이니까! 무조건 본방사수!!!
#야 #머하냐 #손 #안치우냐#곰숑키가 #어디서 #앵겨#콱마#라고 #쓰고 #우린 #여전히 #Day26

Trans: Finished filming (for today)! Although it’s late~ (filming) finished quicker than I expected!! Now (will try not to be) bongcited(excited about an early finish to work in advance) nono!! Everyone have a good night and sleep well^^ Oh it’s not tomorrow (Moons initially wrote tomorrow), it’s today! Anyways, since it’s ’The Village’ Day! Make sure to tune in live!!! #hey#whatareyoudoing #wontyouremove #yourhand?#bearshyongky #whereareyou #tryingtoembrace?#kwakma(illjust)~ (Moons is playfully playing with bears) #althoughi #writethat #were #still(asever) #Day26

12106811_1045105022192314_19467242140059

@aka_moons: 오늘은 빨간쭈구리 아카문스~ 오늘도 늦은 출근을 합니다^^ 빨리 찍고 퇴근해서 나도 방송 봐야지!!! 꺄~~
인스타에 상주하는 기자님들~ 사진만 퍼가시지 마시구~ 기사 제목에 마을 아치아라의 비밀 따악!! 드라마 홍보도 부탁드립니다앙~ 굽신굽신~
#마을 #아치아라의비밀 #밤10시 #SBS #오늘 #3회 #방송 #본방사수 #쫄깃쫄깃 #쫀득쫀득 #젤리잼 #범인은 #두둥!! #나도 #알고싶다 #히잉ㅠㅠ
Trans: Today I’m red crouching aka_moons(Previously, Moons was blue crouching aka_moons)~ Today also a late start to work^^ Quickly film and finish work early so that I can watch the broadcast too!!! Kkya~~ Reporters residing on Insta(gram)~ Please don’t just take the pictures(Reporters take Moons’s Instagram pictures and write articles about Moons’s updates saying that she’s beautiful and lovely and that Moons wishes fans a good morning, good afternoon, and good night, but forget to include the name of the drama The Village: Achiara’s Secret in the article’s title.)~ Please in the article’s title include The Village: Achiara’s Secret!! Please also promote the drama~ Please please(begging begging)~ #thevillage #achiarassecret#night10pm #SBS #today #episode3 #broadcasts#tuneinlive #chewychewy #gooeygooey #jellyfun#whoistheculprit #doodoong!! #ialso #wanttoknow #heeingㅠㅠ

12079302_1045105198858963_54439017854188

@aka_moons: 우재네 팬분들께서 엄청난 응원과 커피차와 핫도그와 이렇게 근사한 선물을 보내주셨습니다! 정말정말 감사합니다 육성재 짱! 비투비 짱! #그나저나 #나는 #촬영끝#움하하#목욕재계하고 #본방사수 #해야짓#육성재 #흥해랏#마을 #흥해랏! #오늘밤 #10시 #아치아라의비밀 #당신을 #찾아갑니다 #드라마는 #SBS #두둥!!

trans: Woo Jae’s fans sent enormous support and a coffee car and hot dogs and this wonderful present (to me that says Moon Geun Young - The Village: Achiara’s Secret)! Thank you very very much Yook Sung Jae jjang! BtoB jjang! #bytheway #i #finishedfilming!#oomhaha#cleansewithabathandthen #igotto#tuneinlive(andwatchthebroadcast)! #yooksungjae#prosper#thevillage #prosper! #tonight #10pm #achiarassecret #willcometo #you #dramais #SBS #doodoong!!

10306084_1045105428858940_67796071387190

@aka_moons: 까망쭈구리 아카문스- 큭- 오늘은 젤리잼 드라마 마을 4회가 방송됩니다! 다들 즐점하시구! 좋은 오후 보내시구! 밤엔 마을과 함께!! 두둥!! #마을 #아치아라의비밀 #밤10시 #SBS #4회 #본방사수!! #엄훠나#곰숑키가 #요있네~ ##오늘은 #나랑 #같이 #하루를 #보내자꾸나 #Chu~ #

Trans: Black crouching aka_moons- keuk- Today jelly fun drama The Village episode 4 will broadcast! Everyone have an enjoyable lunch! And have a good afternoon! At night, (spend) together with The Village!! Doodoong!! #thevillage #achiarassecret #night10pm#SBS #episode4 #tuneinlive!! #ohmy~#thebearshyongky #ishere~(onmyhoodie. Moons still wears this black hoodie that was given to her by bears more than two years ago.) # #today #spend #theday#together #withme #Chu~ #

12122739_1045105592192257_38661157757060

@aka_moons: 팀소윤 아침부터 다들 이러고 있다~ 아놔~ 진짜 빵터졌네~ㅋㅋㅋ 무려 40분을 저러고 잠~ 그치만~ㅋㅋㅋ 아~ 개운해~!! 이제 열촬해야지!! #photo #by #찐 #오빠는 #안깨우고 #머했니#큭#곰숑키들 #점심 #꼭 #챙겨무#오늘도 #화이팅!!!! #

Trans: Team So Yoon since morning everyone’s been like this~ Oh my~ (this) really cracked me up~kekeke I slept like that for a whopping 40 minutes~ but~kekeke Ah~ I feel refreshed~!! Now I got to work hard filming!! #photo #by #Jjin #oppa #whydidntyou #wakeme(up)?#keuk#bearshyongkies #makesure #tohave #lunch~#todayalso #hwaiting!!!! #

By SoompiMoons 

Moon Geun Young Exudes Glamor In Harper's Bazaar
 korean-actress-moon-geun-young-harpers-b

korean-actress-moon-geun-young-harpers-b

korean-actress-moon-geun-young-harpers-bkorean-actress-moon-geun-young-harpers-bkorean-actress-moon-geun-young-harpers-bkorean-actress-moon-geun-young-harpers-bkorean-actress-moon-geun-young-harpers-b

Actress Moon Geun Young had a glamorous black-and-white pictorial in the October issue of Harper's Bazaar. Her stunning wardrobe included La Perla lace bodysuits, Calvin Klein jewelry and the same Lanvin shoulder-belt dress modeled by Ha Ji Won in Cosmopolitan.

For one of her standout looks, Moon coupled a Liu. Jo blouse with Lanvin pants and a Michael Kors gold choker. In her hand, she held a distinct Neil Berrett jacket. The piece is made of calf leather and the back has the brand's iconic star. The jacket can be yours HERE and can be seen below in greater detail.

For another look, Moon wore a herringbone pattern jacket and skirt. The set belongs to Sacai's Fall 2015 RTW collection and can be appreciated below.

During her interview, the beauty talked about her current SBS drama The Village: Achiara's Secret. She revealed, "The first time I read the script for The Village I felt as if I was reading a movie synopsis. Each episode was like a puzzle piece. I wonder what picture we'll get once all 16 pieces are matched together. I hope the viewers will share this feeling and enjoy the show."

In other fashion news, Moon Geun Young recently wore luxurious gowns in the October issue of Allure.

(c)http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/248584/20151015/moon-geun-young-the-village.htm

[101815] "BTOB Sungjae mentioned Moon Geun Young in Inkigayo"

Yook SungJae said "Were in the same drama together and praises our song that its good"

BTOB Yook SungJae show off his close relationship with Moon Geun Young and MGY posted their song in her IG account!

meanwhile both Moon Geun Young and Sungjae appeared in the same drama The Village: Achiara's Secret

Source:Moonsclub

12094997_1045769115459238_41549187186959

BTOB's Sungjae that Moon Geun Young listened to BTOB's song, and she likes 'Last Day '

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWcM1detiBo&feature=share

cr. MrsDooB2uty

VIDEO] Moon Geun Young was been mentioned by Super Junior Kangin in We got Married 4, Joy and Sungjae's part!

Kangin: "Now your the same level as Moon Geun Young!"
Sungjae: "Ah..What do you mean(LOL"
MC: "His in a drama with Moon Geunyoung!"

Note: Sungjae is one of the Male lead in MGY's drama The Village: Achiara's Secret (SBS)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=xDDIUvM0BjA

Posted by MGYIFC 

Yook Sungjae Says Moon Geun Young Enjoys BTOB’s New Album

btob11.png

BTOB recently made their comeback with their seventh mini album “I Mean,” and are currently promoting their new song “Way Back Home.” On the October 18 broadcast of SBS‘s “Inkigayo,” member Yook Sungjae shares what others think of their song.

Yook Sungjae mentions Moon Geun Young, his co-star on the drama “The Village: Achiara’s Secret,” saying that she told him that she enjoys the song “Last Day” the most out of all the tracks on the new album.

Other members share what they’ve heard others tell them of the new album, and hope that fans give the album a lot of love.

(c)soompi

Moon Geun Young  Movie A Tale Of Two Sisters 

Taste of Cinema reveals its favourite horrors out of Asia, KOBIZ offers online screenings from the Busan International Film Festival, find out what films Koreans supported over Chuseok, and catch all the winners from Korea's premier film festival, BIFF.  

photo644547.jpg

The 10 Best Asian Horror Movies of The 21st Century

Horror is a category where Asian filmmakers have truly excelled over the years. Since 1998’s The Ring, a film that went on to become an international sensation, the road to internaational recognition of the genre was paved with a plethora of films attainng huge success in Asia and the rest of the world.

Consequently, Hollywood proceeded to produce remakes of the most distinguished ones and even invited some of the best Asian filmmakers to the US, in order to remake their films. Here is a list of the ten best

Read more: http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2015/10-best-asian-horror-movies-of-the-21st-century/#ixzz3p0CvJIPl

Read more: http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2015/10-best-asian-horror-movies-of-the-21st-century/#ixzz3p0BVLCmY

Moon Geun Young  practicing on making glass craft for the village cr:naver /sbs/namooactors 

12096170_1046484558721027_58992053697053

‪#‎TheVillageAchiaraSecret‬

‪#‎MoonGeunYoung‬
‪#‎YookSungjae‬
photocredit: ‪#‎TheVillage‬ Director of Photography minkyun via Instagram
Map credit: SBS

Posted by: moonsclub

12141508_1047004708669012_6737552258582112109304_1047004728669010_70978747614468

[Radio Star] guest Roy Kim, surprised that Moon Geun Young can drink like a fish and handle it, bottoms up 6-7 bottles of Soju!

trans: moonsclub

12105736_1047033175332832_6652838552333912115699_1047033268666156_63022102486856

Posted by MGYIFC 

Archived