Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEWS 150828] ‪#‎YooAhIn‬ to ‪#‎MoonGeunYoung‬: "Please Make Me Feel Better". ‪#‎사도‬ ‪#‎유아인‬

11889688_1024829620886521_21995762894720

On August 27, ‪#‎TheThrone‬ casts and director attended the live broadcast of Naver Movie Talk. In the talkshow, they watched the video highlights of this movie. In one of the scenes, Moon Geun Young (Lady Hyegyeong) shed tears for Yoo Ah In (Prince Sado).

Director Lee Joon Ik said, "Moon Geun Youn was really weeping". Moon Geun Youn responded, "I feel so sad. Crown Prince Sado was so pitiful".

Then Yoo Ah In put Moon Geun Young's hand on his head asking for a stroke with mischievous look, and said, "Please make me feel better". She replied, "Why would I do this?" while stroking his hair, which made everyone laugh.

Source: Dispatch
cr:Brief translations by Admin007 / facebook.com/yaisikseekers Thanks !

[INFO 150728] ‪#‎YooAhIn‬ and ‪#‎MoonGeunYoung‬ were rank 1 top trending topic last night after Naver Movie Talk Live 
‪#‎사도‬ ‪#‎유아인‬ ‪#‎문근영‬

11951201_1024864437549706_76542973274346

source: facebook.com/yaisikseekers Thanks !

Guest yumeme

Can somebody please confirm or correct the news that moon geun young got pregnant with his ex boyfriend Kim bum? I think i'll have a heart attack if this is true. My heart skipped a beat when i saw the article. Omygad! Nooooooo! :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Archived