[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest miared

I know his styles throuout the years- trust me- I do.

But normal clothes certainly do fit him better. He really should consider taking this route as his next "concept". As korean singers are so fond of doing.

It is true- he did wear some funny looking clothes----but nothing really outstanding in my opinion. Almost all of the korean singers/bands have crazy styles. Compared to them GD really does come across as nondescript. B)

Well--------I never understood why Koreans held him up as this fashionable person, when most of the singers are, really.[/size]

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

Guest blooming

I don't know if it's just me and my wild imagination but seems to me that GD is trying to show off his left hand more if he wants someone to notice his platinum" ring" that he's wearing or what? If you look at those pictures above he's playing with his left wrist and saluted with his left hand. I agree that he really looks very happy these days! :) GD fighting!!!

If ever that's a real couple ring, I hope his fans and the netizens will understand and support him if ever he's really in love with someone. Life is too boring if you don't even have an inspiration and GD deserves to have one. Let's not be too selfish and get jealous if ever time comes and he admit in public that he's indeed dating someone!! :) PEACE!!!

Guest g-dragon1988

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge8UZU1lIsk" target="_blank">100416 Section TV-G-DRAGON Interview</a><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>

Guest blackjackVip

^ are those photos and video from his premiere??...first opening of SAL concert DVD or something??

he looks like an actor there...hehe.

i love his hair here, very neat and fresh!

i wish he would keep it like that...not to mention his outfit is really nice too!...it's simple yet HOT!...haha.

Guest universe

has the link to the interview been shared??

100416 Section TV-G-DRAGON Interview

wow GD being all hyper and happy in a solo interview??!! he's practically glowing!! i'm just more convinced some amazing thing has happened to him haha. if it can keep him so happy, i would not mind if he's dating someone. i just have a strong feeling it may be one of the Lollipop girls hahaha. but whoever it is, please please please keep it a secret GD. i rather not know the truth haha. and if there's really someone, i hope GD will still focus on Big Bang and music first.

i'm surprised kVIPs has not mention anything about it. i thought they will be more paranoid and suspicious than us haha

Guest shinhdeplol

What was G-Dragon rockin’ at his concert premiere?

Big Bang’s G-Dragon attended his Shine A Light concert premiere yesterday. Aren’t you curious what he was wearing?

20100417gdc1.jpg

G-Dragon wore a top from Givenchy’s Spring/Summer 2010 Menswear collection which was shown in Paris last June. With a splash of golden studded stars, G-Dragon completed the look with a golden belt, black skinnies and white loafers. In my opinion, this is one of the less over-the-top outfits of his. Don’t get me wrong, it looks great on him, but we all know that his dress sense can be rather outrageous… right?

This is not the first time G-Dragon was seen wearing Givenchy. It’s undeniable that G-dragon is a fan of the brand. Besides that, Big Bang and 2NE1 have also been seen sporting garments from Givenchy.

It was also said that the staff at Givenchy Paris showroom had a picture of G-Dragon wearing Givenchy on their computer desktop.

C: allkpop

Guest vetrina

has the link to the interview been shared??

100416 Section TV-G-DRAGON Interview

GD: 여러분!

I love how he says "여러분!" at the start! He's so adorable! He always reminds me of a cute kitty cat. Watching that video makes me wanna pinch his face, he's super cute. He looks so happy, and relaxed and very charming. I love seeing him this way.

BTW, I have no idea what he's talking about, except for some familiar words like 여러분 LOL. :P

gosh! i think those pictures are from the opening of his shine a light concert in cinemas, i remember that today april 15, 2010 is the start of the showing!~ goshh! i can't believe he came! lucky fans i might say... whew im so jealous of korean fans right now waaaa!! i wish i live in korea huhu :(

ah I see!! So it was an op^___^

cool, so he actually appeared for the fans<3<3<3<3<3

living in Korea, would be surely an advantage! ^^

Guest ooxstacee

Omg, he's really glowing in that interview video from the premiere.

So happy! LOL, it makes me happy seeing him happy like that.

But that ring. Evil ring. T___T It's killing me.

I want him to stay this happy, but please please please, keep all your secrets you have right now TO YOURSELF.

:[ I don't want to know yet.

Ji, you're killing fangirls from all over the world, hahah.

Other than that, he's making me freak.

He's look goooood.

Guest yaoming11

I know his styles throuout the years- trust me- I do.

But normal clothes certainly do fit him better. He really should consider taking this route as his next "concept". As korean singers are so fond of doing.

It is true- he did wear some funny looking clothes----but nothing really outstanding in my opinion. Almost all of the korean singers/bands have crazy styles. Compared to them GD really does come across as nondescript. B)

Well--------I never understood why Koreans held him up as this fashionable person, when most of the singers are, really.[/size]

gah why do you always show up once in a while and "borderline bash" him.

Your previous posts

"I dislike boys wearing lowcut shirts-------and especially v-neck shirts. It looks gay and silly."

"What always strikes me as funny is reading about GD, and his perception of himself. Weeell-------he may be some things, but certainly noone with a strong attitude. "

"Ahhhh.........has he finally stopped goofing around? "

"He really should consider using a "normal", more casual wear as his next solo image. It would gain him more fans in my opinion."

"Well--------I never understood why Koreans held him up as this fashionable person,"

anyways GD looks amazing as usual

Guest polka_dotts

^

I agree. His/her comments are rather spiteful and, like you said, "borderline bashing."

Anyhow. GD looks great, although I really hate using the word "normal" to describe him and his new look.

He looks super happy.

Something happy seemed to have happened to him T.T But i really hope he wont be telling us about it anytime soon cause...i really have this huge feeling that he is dating someone who he really loves right nao. And just like what someone had mentioned, i think it's also one of the Lollipop Girls xD AHH!!! GD! D: I know it's really selfish but pls prioritize BIGBANG first! xDD HAHAHA...! It would break many girls hearts if ever our assumptions were true... TT HEARTBREAKER~

Although the SAL DVD is in Region 3, can it be played on most laptops? If not then I guess I can always play it on my brother's PS3. I haven't preordered/ordered it yet but sooner or later.

Aww, I love his most recent look, not that I don't like all his other looks but here you can see his handsome maturing boyish look. But yes, he could wear anything and have his hair anyway, I would still stare at him. =)

Call me dense, but how does one know which rings are a couples ring and which are not? Even if it is, what's wrong with that? Don't you want the boy to be happy? I like it that he shows his side of an "average joe." IE: drinking and partying, going through mood phases etc..

I also liked that he looks healthier. He has more meat! :P

some are saying that GD's fashion style is changing (towards the 'simple/mature'), but i don't really think so.

he has dressed casual / mature before...his style isn't just eccentric, it has always been a bit of everything.

it just so happens that he wanted to wear that to the theatre premiere lol

About his style. I don't think it changed.

He wears all types of clothing. It's not that he's become 'normal.'

He just decided to wear something more simple to this premiere.

Even so, he's not the type to change his style to 'gain more fans.'

But yeah, he has a reason to wear everything he wears.

Every piece and every detail of his outfit has a special meaning, most of the time.

agreed with you guys^^

idk why people said he is changing...lol...he has been always like this

he usually wears casual clothes for occasion like this and when performing in a club for example

but I think I know why people said he is changing,because those people only watch his performances on music shows where he usually wear something unique..lol

people said he is more matured now,but his me2day update shows that he never change,still the same dorky GD :P ...look at those funny and dorky poses at the premiere.. :lol:

I'm so happy seeing he smiled a lot and was so hyper and happy :D

so now we have another proof that he is maybe dating someone..lol

1.GD interview with asiae.kr where he said now he can dating because he solo activities had ended

2.GD in Choice is yours interview

Ques:Who is your ideal girl?

GD:k..k..k..k..that's all I can say

TY:It's ok,we understand

GD:I want to get married immediately after this interview

3.The ring

If it's true I'm happy if that makes him happy^^

you guys will love this gif..who doesn't love sexy GD..lol

gdtowel.gif

{TRANS} 100416 G-DRAGON Interview「Stage greet for the CGV」

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge8UZU1lIsk

credit: ygfammv

[Translation]

G-Dragon: Everyone!

Hello, I’m G-Dragon. Yes nice to meet you.

Q. How is it to meet for the first time in a cinema rather than on stage?

G-Dragon: Right now I feel like this really isn’t my place, and I don’t know what I should do when I talk with the audience….I’m already shaking…

Q. What was the most memorable scene in the concert?

G-Dragon: I wouldn’t like to miss a single scene so I want to show everyone all of it…but [if I ad to pick one] the intro, where I was shaking…*pats chest*

G-Dragon: [Hunger-breaker parody] Ah, I saw it!

G-Dragon: The [big bang] members even said “yah! it’s even better [than yours]!”

G-Dragon: Where did she learn how to dance like that…

[jokingly] It seems that the place I should be at is disappearing (taken), please refrain a little!

G-Dragon: The “Shine A Light” concert has been brought to theathers, hope a lot of you come and enjoy it a lot, and Big Bang’s new album is coming out if you wait a little, so I’ll meet you again with the new album. Goodbye~!

Translated by: alee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

Edited by: hanie @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

Kwon Leadah still manage

to look stylist even when the clothings

itself is not that explosive and eccentric

& that is one of the things that makes

him stands out among the other idols.

You know some people

no matter how cool or 'in'

in the clothes they wear they does

not look that cool & have a special

factor to it.

I do know why,but somehow

I feel a sense of manliness

in him nowadays as compared to before. ;)

Even when he did his solo activities,

I only sees him as a cool,charismatic

& cute leader.

Nontheless it is amazing to

look at him smiling.Miss it so much. :D

Archived