[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest prettygirl_pc

TELL ME GOODBY MV is soo effing HOT!

GD looks soo hot when he is wet in the rain.. and he looks soo manly when he is in that suit in the country! i love his MV and love the song.. Can't wait for the trans to come out!ahh.. i am in love again!!!

oo.. did anyone notice @ 2.08 of the MV.... you can see that Taeyang is wearing gd's "couple-ring"... are they passing the ring around now? LOL!!!!

luv pri

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I don't think what TY's wearing is a ring...LOL...It's actually white tape that's tape around his finger...AHAHAHA...

I have to say GD looks hot! At the begining of the video, his acting was really good! I thought he actually cried...so sad...I love the song so much! i can't wait for them to performed this sooN!

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] Idols' pet "I am also a star"

Fans are excited about their idols and the idol members are enthusiastic about their pets.

Among the international stars, there are a lot of animal lovers. Idols are no exception.

Showing off their pets to the public through their minihompy, me2day, idols like these are increasing recently.

Eating and sleeping with the stars, even may have random skinskip (?) Their physical contact is what many

fans look forward to with much envy. In this way, they also have a lot of fans, enjoying the same popularity

as much as their owners.

What kind of pets are the idols raising?

G-Dragon - the wrinkled-faced puppy 'Gaho'

The puppy that Big Bang's G-dragon raised is already a celebrity. The well known Sharpei 'Gaho' and

‘Boss’ that makes occasional appearances. Between them Gaho is really full of popularity. Sharpei is a

unique breed, not only the face but also the whole body is covered with wrinkles.

Gaho has appeared in SBS 'Kim Jung-eun's Chocolate', Mnet 'BIGBANG TV' and has frequent TV

appearances starring in G-Dragon's music videos. Even attended the award ceremony together, walking

on the red carpet which normal people have a rare chance to tread on in their lifetime.

source : nate.com

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

please do not remove or change any of the credits

Guest oh`retro

Request

Okay, I know it's obnoxious of me to bring up this issue again.

But, remember when GD was accused of plagiarizing Flo Rida's Right Round?

Someone posted a video on youtube showing a bunch of other songs that also sounded like Right Round.

And the person was like "if GD is accused, then so should these people because their songs also sound the same."

Does anyone know what that video is called/find it for me?

On a happier note, still can't get over how hot GD looks in Tell Me Goodbye.

Going to go watch it again, LOL.

Request

Okay, I know it's obnoxious of me to bring up this issue again.

But, remember when GD was accused of plagiarizing Flo Rida's Right Round?

Someone posted a video on youtube showing a bunch of other songs that also sounded like Right Round.

And the person was like "if GD is accused, then so should these people because their songs also sound the same."

Does anyone know what that video is called/find it for me?

On a happier note, still can't get over how hot GD looks in Tell Me Goodbye.

Going to go watch it again, LOL.

this one yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Jzv3jOt80

and about tell me goodbye, Ji looks great in suit, as always.

Guest Unni_Ashley

I already spazzed about this MV in 2 threads, but I'll do it again here, LOL.

GD WAS SO FREAKIN' SEXY.

His hair & his suit in the rain was just so sexy.

Seriously, I almost died, he looked so hot.

And in the end, when he was like all slumped over with the bottle of alcohol, god he looked so hot.

Basically, GD was just like the sex in this MV.

I can't stop watching his parts.

Love love love Kwon Jiyong & Big Bang. <3

same here :P i cant take me eyes off him.....so SEXY........distracting............

i'd screamed like crazy when i first watched the MV...esp his parts ;)

FOREVER LOVE JIYONG!!!!!♥

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon 「adidas Originals Magazine」 May Issue

9K0.11006189_1_1.jpg

It's G-Dragon with 2NE1,their stylists and the friends of GD,Yang Seung Ho and Lee Hyun Jung.They were all out clubbing at Club Answer in 「adidas Originals by Originals Party with JEREMY SCOTT & 2NE1」.

Source: http://cafe.naver.com/originalslove

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest g-dragon1988

OMG It's D-1 to FLO RIDA's concert in Korea!! I'm so looking forward it!!! >o<

92330663.gif

ujyug.gif

credit:GDDCINSIDE갤러리

Guest Alla

^I laughed so hard at the concert when I watched that Gossip man video

he is so silly..the outfits and the wigs are ridiculous

woohoo!..we get to see him today..I'm so excited

I hope he's sporting the hairstyle that we see in Shouting Korea and BSX clips

I would die if he did..b/c it's too hawt><

OMG..THAT AVATAR ANNOYS ME SO MUCH

b/c IT's NOT MY AVATAR...T______T

Guest vulgarchic

For GD's SAL Concert DVD, the uncut version is the one with the red tear?

As far as I know the Uncut is the one with the white tear. I haven't watched my copy yet but it has the white tear and i read somewhere else that white is uncut (15 +) whereas red is (12 +)

If you're buying it on Yesasia then they use the same promotional picture of the red tear for both. But the actual product colour will be different when you buy it depending on which one you get.

Archived