[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest p4to13

HI! Everyone!

I'm so happy, it finally came! I called my boyfriend and he was like "yeah.. ok''

So I needed to share my happiness with people who can undestand.... You! :D

I already watched both cd's and must say, he is awesome!. and also the glory & agony

part made me tear up a bit =[

And to think that who knows when he'll make another solo album...but @ least well see

him soon with BB.

img1006i.jpg

img1008c.jpg

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heartsongs

My SAL DVD came today too :D I was so excited, jumped up and down and didn't know how to open the box lol. But I think the package was opened at the customs stop because the plastic box and the box inside was damaged a bit. Arg why can't they be more careful. It really breaks my heart. I didn't watch any youtube links before I received the DVD. I don't want to be spoil. And it's really worth all the wait. Glory and Agony makes me almost in tears too. They changed the background music for that clip, if they still kept that music, I would cry.

Guest vetrina

Hello everyone!!! :D

I just wanted to share that my Shine A Light Concert DVD finally arrived yesterday and the poster today!!! I feel so ecstatic, I'm actually watching it now, and the best thing of it all is that it played on my Mac's dvd player right away! So much for all the panic and worries over the stupid region code thingy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will watch it on TV tomorrow! YAY :D :D :D:P :P :P

I dunno if I will post some pictures of it here, since there's already quite a number of people posting theirs, but I will see. I need my sister's pretty camera for pretty pictures ;) And oh, I totally feel like a high schooler fan girl with the poster, LOL :lol:

Guest maxim16

i received my SAL DVDs two days ago and yes i was able to watch them with no probs at all. the region code made me worry at first but it was a relief for me when they worked in my dvd player. i would play safe at first by watching them through my laptop but out of curiosity i tried to play them in dvd player and i was so happy because the dvds were playing, isnt that fantastic?

i love the packaging but im quite frustrated because of the tiny dent on the plastic box, lol. but overall the concert is one of the best..GD is an awesome artist and producer. i love the glory and agony part, i dont usually get emotional but only him and YB made me teary eyed..i know all of us here may feel the same but thats what i felt...like a proud parent...lol.

Guest Alla

^you guys are lucky!

I haven't ordered the DVD,waiting for Big Show 2010 DVD to come out><

It's not Thai mag...I think it's either Malaysia or Indonesia Magazine

The last sentence says that GD and Sandara have maintained a more tight friendship than sibling relationship

hmmm...it's more about the gossip of these two..

what was written is really influenced by what the fans believe

*sigh*..I hate this kind of gossip because nobody knows the truth except SanDara and GD themselves

Guest Abie

What.....T____T

that magazine is spreading unecessary rumors :((

It's the fault of crazy fans sometimes~ They go overboard and

create gossip. Sigh. Srsly, i hope we talk about these fandoms on the appropriate sites.

This is the KWON JIYONG thread after all xD Not a shipping one (=

Anyway...I am loving that normal hair for GD 8D

he should def go casual and simple this time xD It's refreshing to see<3

And i am super loving those Breathe photos from SAL~

LOLOLOLS. <3 I will be able to watch that perf in HD soon!!!!! 8DDD

Guest sakime-yong

Hey Guys I want to share this

Check it out on this youtube link

Jan Solo Cover] G-Dragon - But I Love You (Shine A Light Concert Ver.

that's my brother solo cover of GD.

Guest piano.1993

The magazine featuring Dara and GD is a bit... ridiculous :lol: How can they feature rumors like that?

I hope no one takes that seriously

Guest wuthfxboo

posted?

from a THAI Mag

~ i hope someone could translate it...thanks ahead! =)

Is the writer a senior high school fan girl?

Totally nuts. Cheap magazine.

I wish people understand not everyone like shippings and will go to appropriate sites to ship.

I can't seem to escape from this even in G-Dragon thread. It is sad to see that some big bang fan sites become gd-2ne1 shippers site.

I stop going to bigbangvip because of this.

Idk why some crazy fans notice every single thing and make imaginations.

They should find a better hobby to waste time

Guest miared

GD will be a very rich man very soon.............not that he isn´t already. I always wonder how much it is he earns (exactly) though....it´s killing me! :angry:

I wonder if YG will take the same route with the other BIG BANG members once the go solo- again.

Guest maxim16

@unknown 321..please kindly refrain from posting any shipping related..i would love to see that in any shipping site but not here in soompi where peeps are actually sensitive about this matter. the translation could be found in YGL where you could feast yourself with various pairings. i admit, i ship but not here. :)

Guest syao_sid

OKAY. I NEED TO CALM MYSELF DOWN.

I just saw this fancam over at dcgd. The 2nd video in the page.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=Gdrag...page=1&bbs=

I just died after watching this.

I believe this is the She Can't Get Enough performance from the Want You tour.

I saw a diff fancam of this a long time ago in yt but this one has a clearer version of GD's body.. :P

hopefully somebody would rip this to yt =D

Guest vip_gd

^

i ripped the video hehe.

no pun intended on the shirt ripping part lol

i saw that other video too but I think this is much clearer and longer

ahh~ it's been like 3 yrs

and i don't think GD will ever rip or reveal his body on stage(concerts, not gayo shows) like that ..

it's waaay too weird anyway.

Archived