[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest universe

Anyone knows if the DVD will be coming with subs??

i'm not really digging the DVD cover...i was hoping something similar to the concert album. it don't look as good in black haha. but oh well i will still get it of course. the DVD is not cheap....its slightly more expensive than the Big Show 2009 DVD. perhaps because of the technology used? i think they used a different camera to film this. i'm gonna be so broke...

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vetrina

I guess I'll just stick on ordering at yesasia. We've come a long way already..but no preorders yet..i'm one impatient child. <_<

Vips are sure gonna be broke this year..a lot DVDs comin' up..i'm lucky i have summer classes just so i can save..but i know that its definitely WORTH IT. :D

I know! I just kept checking and checking this whole day! I think my phone just about gave up on me!

And yeah, so gonna be broke! LOL...Have to work my richard simmons off on this!

the DVD is not cheap....its slightly more expensive than the Big Show 2009 DVD. perhaps because of the technology used? i think they used a different camera to film this. i'm gonna be so broke...

According to that news about GD's concert coming out in CGV theaters in Korea, they did say, they filmed the concert in HD for that purpose of creating really good quality film experience on the DVD and the cinema versions. That's really a brilliant idea. How much does it cost in US $? Do you know?

Anyone knows if the DVD will be coming with subs??

its slightly more expensive than the Big Show 2009 DVD. perhaps because of the technology used? i think they used a different camera to film this. i'm gonna be so broke...

all BIGBANG DVDs have English Subs

so I'm sure this one has sub too

Big Show 2009 DVD has 3 discs and is more expensive than GD's DVD

Can't wait to watch it in HQ esp these ones:

13. She’s Gone

02. Jiyong & Seungri’s Peeping Life

03. Jiyong & Seungri’s Peeping Life - Making Film

I can watch GD in boxers in HQ..kyaaaa~~~~!!!!!..lol

[Fancam]GD@ Thai Airport:

oh..God..he's hot and sexy..just wearing the yellow sleeveless shirt..*melted and dies*

I want some pics of him at the thai airport><

oh and he looks drunk rather than sleepy in the pics at JS's party..lol

Guest vetrina

[Fancam]GD@ Thai Airport:

oh..God..he's hot and sexy..just wearing the yellow sleeveless shirt..*melted and dies*

I want some pics of him at the thai airport><

Omigawd!

Didn't they go to a VIP exit or something!? Lotsa people! (EXPECTED!) Though if I was in Thailand I'd be one of those screaming fans and I would rather have them walk past me too!!! LOL! Lucky Thai fans!

Ji Yong oppa, sheksi!

Guest vstephaniew

Hello there.

Uhm, if you ask me I would just go straight to Yesasia. I'm from Canada and I get my BigBang and GD stuff over there, it's easier. I don't read Korean (I really wish YG would put up an English/International version of their e-Shop soon!). Are you trying get GD's SAL Photobook and Heartbreaker CD? They're all available over at yesasia. Save yourself from the hassle. Plus "I think" when it comes to DVD's, if you buy them at YG e-Shop, they're most probably be Region 3 DVD's anyway or whatever Region is Korea. And are they even shipping internationally?

I hope this helps ;)

Oh wait I think I know another e-Shop with BigBang stuff. Here, VIP-CLUB. They ship worldwide and it's in English. Now I'm not sure if you need to be officially a VIP on this or not. I know tried it one time, and I could not for the life of me remember if it worked. But I did try to get stuff from there, I just changed my mind after I think. I can't remember anymore. So yeah maybe check that out too. Whichever works for you. But I highly recommend yesasia though. I feel secure with them. Plus I can use Paypal on there. ;)

THANKS! I know yesasia but im trying to buy @ ygeshop coz it's cheaper and i need something cheaper because

im going to buy a lot of stuffs hehe. Yah i think they ship internationally, they have this "for foreigner" section some are written in english but the others are still in Hangul. And i think there is no shipping fee if you're going to buy atleast 2 items

or i dunno i tried buying just gd's album then a shipping fee appeared then i tried buying 2 stuffs then the shipping fee is gone HAHA it's really cheaper @ ygeshop. I just wish they make/translate the paying form in english so it'll be easier for foreigners :) Registering is also kinda easy, i just scanned my school ID then i waited for a day then i got an approval.

I mean im already registered.

Just saw this promo vid for

GD's shine a light which was going to be shown in theaters.

Come on....this is sick! and yes i cant wait to get my copy.

As if i can say NO to GD lol

im too lazy to rip this a

so i'll just link this one.

THIS PROMO VID IS DA richard simmons

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=Gdrag...page=1&bbs=

vstephaniew:

it is cheaper but i dont think we can preorder

i remembered one vip before she tried doing that

but only got to order after the dvd was released.

Anyhow just check it and i dont think btw

that you can process payment using paypal.

Hopefully someone can help her out on her order.

img3670g.jpg

Guest syao_sid

here's the yt link:

[Trailer] G-DRAGON「SHINE A LIGHT」Premiere Theater@CGV

cr: taijizero2 @ yt

the trailer is just WOW.

makes me proud to be a fan of THE G-DRAGON.

who can't resist watching this concert? lucky k-vips watchin' it on big screen.

as for me..i want the DVD now!huhu

Finally! it's up for preorder in yesasia!

G-Dragon Concert - Shine A Light (DVD+Poster In Tube) (2-Disc) (Uncut Version) (Korea Version)

Jang Hyun Seung And A Present From G-Dragon

bb2BB060624_34.jpg

In his recent interview Jang Hyun Seung of 『BEAST』,aka ex-BIGBANG or So-1,has mentioned the brotherly love between him and Ji Yong oppa.

There is one fashion item,the star studded belt,that G-Dragon gave it to him.

f3gwas.jpg

"G-Dragon hyung gave this gift to me in winter 2005.The star shape is my favorite and I've been using it ever since then."

Source: sports.chosun.com

Credit: team bigbang

Guest iremm

Sorry I'm confused with this region thing. So If we buy the Korea Version (region 3) we can't watch it here in Turkey? According to Yes Asia Turkey is in Region 2. What is this Region thang I really don't know^^ But I want to buy one with poster T_T

Guest shinhdeplol

Jang Hyun Seung And A Present From G-Dragon

Sorry for cutting your post ^^

by the gif i guess you think the gift is that beanie right? actually it's a belt with stars dubbed on it :)

Hyunseung also mentioned it before when BEAST was featured on HIGHCUT. He said that the belt was from 2005 and I think it is so amazing that he still keeps it now.

I think Jiseung is still very close ^^ Hyunseung mentioned in an interview that he learned how to sort out things neatly from Jiyong :lol: He seems to admire his hyung a lot :lol:

1268901892_gd02.jpg

C: 산하 @bbvipz

G-Dragon gifted his sister with his Concert Live Album

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_odzxTtOYCC0/S7yK...0/pic_PMc_l.jpg

G-Dragon's sister Dami posted this on her twitter with a message 지드래곤 콘서트 라이브 앨범! ^^* meaning G-Dragon Concert Live Album! ^ ^ *

According to her tweet reply, it was given to her by GD. She must be very proud of her brother.

taken from ysdami @ twitter

c: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest missARROGANT

^ I luv the fanart. Thanks for sharing

tearly eyes<333 :P

cry.jpg

YAWN :lol::lol:

I think this pics haven't been posted yet!!!

yawnt.jpg

V edit

Guest vulgarchic

Hey Guys.

I'm planning on buying GD's Concert DVD but I have one question. Does Region Code matter if you play the

DVD on a PS2/PS3 or a laptop?

sexy GD

poor caps by me

i just cant help but comment on how....sexy he looked at this part of the trailer. yay

sal5.jpg

sal3h.jpg

sal2e.jpg

sal4gde.jpg

Guest vetrina

HOOMAYGAWD!!!!

G-DRAGON SHINE A LIGHT CONCERT DVD IS UP FOR PRE-ORDER IN YESASIA.COM !!!

I'm practically still on my break at work right now, and I so wanna go home!!! I wanted to pre-order it right away! But I'll wait 'til I get home and calm my nerves down!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

untitled-1.jpg

It's expensive! And I I don't care!!!! LOL

I'm so happy right now! ^_^

Guest suedbee

Hey Guys.

I'm planning on buying GD's Concert DVD but I have one question. Does Region Code matter if you play the

DVD on a PS2/PS3 or a laptop?

Technically, it should matter. I've never tried with the PS2/PS3 but when you're playing a DVD of a different region on your laptop, it will require you to change the region settings for your machine. And you can do this only a limited number of times, after which the settings become permanent. Bummer!

BUT there are several work-arounds. Check out this article.

Anyway, I found a Region 3 DVD lying around and tried playing it on my Region 1 laptop and it worked! I used Media Player Classic. So... Now I feel so much better about pre-ordering. Woot!

How long does YesAsia usually take before they start shipping?

I miss the KTown in NY. *wails*

But thank goodness I didn't order the SAL Photobook cuz it looks like it's gonna come with the DVD. YAY!

The things you make me do, GD. The things you make me do...

Guest yaoming11

^^ woottt

you get so much for the price though. Uncut DVD, 176-page photobook, two PVC boards (red and blue), and a rolled poster lol

and what's the difference between this one DVD 1 and this one DVD 2.

it's a 10 dollar difference and i think its just that one poster is folded and another is in a tube...? is that all the difference?

Guest vetrina

F M L :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

They're only releasing Region 3 Versions?!?!?! Why???!!! I'm so broken-hearted right now!!! If the Region All version doesn't come out very soon, I'm gonna have to figure out ways to make my Mac's DVD player region free! What a hassle! Or better yet buy a region free DVD player, wtf! It's such a richard simmons off!

For those asking about DVD Regions, read this:

Source: yesasia.com

untitled-2.jpg

Can anybody out there say something more about this Region thing? 'Cause I could be wrong you know.

Anyway, I found a Region 3 DVD lying around and tried playing it on my Region 1 laptop and it worked! I used Media Player Classic. So... Now I feel so much better about pre-ordering. Woot!

How long does YesAsia usually take before they start shipping?

I wish I can find a Region 3 DVD lying around too so I can try it out. I just wanna cry right now! :(:(:(

Anyway, yesasia usually ships fast, as long as they have the items in stock. Usually 1-2 days after putting the orders. But I honestly don't know about pre-order stuff though, 'cause I haven't done any pre-orders before.

Archived