[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest missARROGANT

^ Thanks for sharing and translating.

“As a person who’s close to him, what kind of person is Jiyong?”

“He’s a total child. He seems really immature at times, but you can’t help smiling when you see him act childish. What can I say, he’s sort of an unstoppable trouble maker? Since I have such a person by my side, it' s impossible to get bored.”

I cant help but SMILE when I read these lines. GDYB<3 is so sweet.

Parents pay more attention to trouble kids....just like GD now and his fans/friends and people around him.

Not like other artists I adore, I grow stronger supporting GD through his unstoppable controversies :P

His smiles make me so happy and seeing him tired/silence/trouble in screen make me worries/wonder...

Always wish to see him as an innocent kid who is caring, hardworking, passinate, full of energy, daring, and happy :)

Some of the screenshots from SAL HeartBreaker !

1270308061_000034659_conv_jpg.jpg

1270308061_000080538_conv_jpg.jpg

1270308061_000089130_conv_jpg.jpg

1270308061_000090965_conv_jpg.jpg

1270308061_000092884_conv_jpg.jpg

1270308229_000095637_conv_jpg.jpg

1270308229_000095970_conv_jpg.jpg

1270308229_000100141_conv_jpg.jpg

1270308229_000105897_conv_jpg.jpg

1270308229_000143810_conv_jpg.jpg

credit: dcgd

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wah, so the book has come to an end yeah?? i kinda want to read more haha...

I’m suddenly…..jealous……of a dog……….

They say envy is the greatest form of defeat.. Argh…….

LOL seriousy, was this written by a fangirl or something? hahaha, the writer sounds so childish haha, i find that adorable though.

I love Ji's reaction about Gaho not coming to the concert haha

i'm glad that a concert in the making book was released and props and kudos to sjay for the translation :]

Guest WintersRain

{TRANS} Shine A Light Photobook Pages 272~353 (End)

“Gaho not coming to my concert, are you freaking serious??”

I’m suddenly…..jealous……of a dog……….

They say envy is the greatest form of defeat.. Argh…….

lol, this writer is so funny XP i get jealous of gaho too sometimes... i guess that means i'm defeated too haha ^.^

“As a person who’s close to him, what kind of person is Jiyong?”

“He’s a total child. He seems really immature at times, but you can’t help smiling when you see him act childish. What can I say, he’s sort of an unstoppable trouble maker? Since I have such a person by my side, it’s impossible to get bored.”

“Jiyong’s like a loveable, innocent child like ‘The Little Prince’. And the Jiyong I know is someone who is impossible to express with just one colour, or one language. He’s someone who can express pure colours in themselves without having to explain whether it’s dark, light, murky or clear.”

-Hair Artist Kim Tae Hyun

An artist who considers everything in the world his toy. Even when he’s just woken up and his hair is soaring towards the heavens, under that hair his eyes are always full of curiosity ^^ I think he’ll stay the same even when he becomes an old grandpa. Don’t you?”

-Make Up Artist Lim Hae Kyung

lol, all these quotes seem to point to him as a cute little kid~~~~~ XD haha, he considers everything in the world his toy... XP

“Jiyong’s like an empty piece of paper.

A piece of paper that means something no matter what you draw on it, one that has to potential and possibility to do absolutely anything…

When it’s Jiyong, I always want to try different things, I want to make something new.

He’s the piece of paper that has allowed me to fulfil everything I’ve ever wanted to try, and more.”

-Stylist Ji Eun

when i first started reading this i was like "what? empty piece of paper? o.O no way, he's got ideas and colors just flying around in his head" and then i kept reading and i was like "oh... nvm" lol i thought it was saying he was like an airhead or something... XP haha

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!!!

at the risk of sounding like i'm addicted to them or something... i wait for them all day, and when they finally get here, i'm SO incredibly happy!! haha ^.^ thank you so much!!

are there a lot of pages left? please please please forgive this selfishness of mine and let there be lots of pages left.... XP

those shine a light caps are awesome!! thank you so much!

Guest sakime-yong

Wow thank you for sharing and posting about that....

I really miss JIYONG haha

It sounds so cute when they describe jiyong like hes really an adorable kid and

about the author comment. It seems lika a fangirl effect haha I wonder who writes an interview for that.

I can't help but kept staring at GD's VNECK style dress at eversense It's like tempting me :P

Since last year I'm so inlove with him nothing changed....

I realy do hope so that S.A.L cd will received lot of love and so many fans will buying too it is worth buying and will contribute to help other people also.

Too bad T.T I'm from Philippines I want to watch in theather it too....

Hope it would also gain much attention and korean fans will watch it too! I'm envy them really.....

And because of GD its ok for me to have no boyfriends hehe

thanks for posting the translation~~ reading that put a smile on my face~

I love how the writer sometime cant let go the fangirl in her~

talking about how an awesome artist Ji is, and how she got jealous to a dog~

the way she express is is totally like a fangirl feel~ and we all understand her very much~

I just cant stop smiling reading how everybody in YG Family describe Jiyong

as a kid and have a child attitude inside of him~~

his real image that is totally different than the G-Dragon the artist~~

I just cant stop loving this boy~~ :)

Guest polka_dotts

and an underground-er (hehe) covered heartbreaker?!! that's awesome! XP great to see him getting the respect he deserves from them... hopefully? i dunno why that artist (basick?) decided to cover it either, cuz it is true that most underground artists try to put him down a lot (even though he used to do underground stuff when he was younger, right?

I don't have a Twitter because I deleted mines but I had my friend who has one, I had her tweet Basick about why he covered it. His answer, and I quote, "Because at the time that was the hottest song and I like GD. He's always fresh!" I was so happy to find out that Basick liked GD because I really like Basick. He's a great rapper, hella talented with amazing flow and lyrical skills IMO. Yeah he is underground and he's part of "Jiggy Fellaz," but I really like how he doesn't have that elitist attitude that a lot of underground rappers feel they're entitled to have. I love how all the underground emcees I love (E-Sens, Simon, Swings, and now Basick) seem to be somewhat fond of GD. :]

[scans & Translations] Unisex Fashion from...G-Dragon!

yggd.jpg

G-Dragon = trend, regardless whether it is music or fashion, he is always at the front line...therefore what is wrong with wearing female clothing? As long as there is guts and looks nice, that's what G-Dragon wanted. Like not long ago during his solo concert he expressed his wild ambition : "G-Dragon is not only a Trend but a Brand!"

G-Dragon VS Fan Bing Bing (a China actress)

The black suit coat on GD emits low profile wildness, but on Fan Bing Bing, it is glamorous beauty.

G-Dragon VS Lady Gaga VS Ha Ji Won

This famously designed cape comes several colors blue, yellow, black ~ although these three famous artists happened to it coincidently, but GD's blonde hair with the blue cape is exceptionally outstanding!

G-Dragon VS model

Unlike the usual standard design of a jacket, this overlapping design looks sexy on the model, on Jiyong it is extraordinarily handsome!

G-Dragon VS CL VS Yulia

This nine-square telephone grid design digital print long tee, for females like CL and Yulia it can be worn as One Piece clothing. But for GD, it can only be a T-shirt! ^_^

G-Dragon VS Park Bom

Both are artists of YG Entertainment, therefore what is so surprising about wearing the same vest~right?!

G-Dragon VS Yulia

It has been said that this Yulia is a designer and is actually a Japanese friend of YG Entertainment's stylist Seung Ho. Maybe that's the reason why GD and her have several similar pieces of clothing!

A black jacket that you simply cannot place the hands on the shoulder (because there are button stubs all over the shoulder pads! ah!)

G-Dragon VS Lee Yoon Ji

Never expect GD and the <Heading to the Ground>'s "nutritionist" will fancy this style of white shirt which shows off the collarbones beautifully.

Additional fun! YG crab family~

There is a particular headgear which the YG Entertainment artists are very fond of, that's the ... crab headgear! Not only GD loves to wear it, the zany Dara, the cool TOP, the cute Daesung and even the narcissistic Seungri are hooked to it too!

scanned and translated by Miseremei.multiply.com

credit if re-post (do not remove any of the above in the crediting)

^ That article above Unisex Fashion from...G-Dragon!

is really

an eye-opener for all.

But then he still managed to look

good,cool & not girly at all when

wearing those female clothings.

The most intriguing is that even

the most weirdest design manage to look

alright on him as compared to the females that wore

it.

Guest xgdragon

i love g-dragon to death, but the more i think about his sexuality, the more i'm convinced that he is gay or at least bi. am i the only one who thinks so? he's really into fashion. i don't think a guy would wear these unless he was fascinated by penises. that's just my opinion. this shirt also caught my eye, it says "fear the queer" on it. what does that tell you? oh, and the way he acts towards the other members sometimes is questionable. i think it's really cute, but my gaydar definitely goes off.

OMGF!!! xgdragon...ur funny...that made me lmao! cuz I sometimes think the same way too...but what can we do right? no matter what I still love him and his music is awesome!!!

GD can definitely pull off any type of clothes...I guess it's the aura that he gives off...that confidence that he has...gotta love him for that!!!

WAH! he looks so hot in those eversense conference pictures! please GD/bigbang come to the USA!!! we need some love over here too you know!!! kekeke

Guest yaoming11

i love g-dragon to death, but the more i think about his sexuality, the more i'm convinced that he is gay or at least bi. am i the only one who thinks so? he's really into fashion. i don't think a guy would wear these unless he was fascinated by penises. that's just my opinion. this shirt also caught my eye, it says "fear the queer" on it. what does that tell you? oh, and the way he acts towards the other members sometimes is questionable. i think it's really cute, but my gaydar definitely goes off.

i don't think he's gay. There are plenty of other kpop idols that make my gaydar ring and GD isn't one of them. Being interested in fashion doesn't make him gay...Even though he wears a lot of feminine clothes he still exudes masculine charm imo.

I think he actually acts pretty manly towards his members besides Tae Yang. He's lik the "big bro" to Seungri and Daesung . Him and TOP are pretty chill.

i'm lik 99% sure that GD isn't gay. lol but that's just me. It seems lik he's been in a lot of relationships that lead to the premises of the songs he writes.

And the penis boxers lol. i don't see anything wrong with it. it's John Galliano so is the leopard print shirt. he wears anything of that brand.

lol so in conclusion he may not ooze as much manliness as TOP or Tae Yang but i think he's still pretty masculine. I don't think wearing female clothes really means that he's less of a man. Irish men wear skirts lol.

Guest shinhdeplol

HANTEO Chart 2010

1.SNSD 2nd album + repackage

2.2AM Mini album + repackage

3.KARA's 3rd mini album

4.BEAST 2nd Mini Album

5.CN Blue Mini Album

6.T-ara first album

7.Epik High Special album

8.2PM first album

9.Seo Taiji

10.DBSK's Conncert album

11.U-Kiss first album

12.Lucid Fall 4th album

13.G Dragon LIVE

14.Younha 3rd album

15.MBLAQ first album

16.Kim Jong Kook 6TH ALBUM

17.Lee Seunggi 4th album

18.Unknown

19.SNSD first album

20.BEAST first mini album

Translated by Kacey @ Daily K Pop News

Credits: Daily K Pop News

Taken from xlxchossychiccxlx @ soompi

- - -

I think its pretty amazing that after about week the album has climbed up to #13. The DVD will sell a lot more I think ^^

Guest smrkangl

AHHHH I WANT TO ORDER THE CONCERT DVD SO BADLY! And I heard there were clips on the DVD...I bet those will be awesome tooooo! <3

Hanteo Weekly Chart:

#3-G-dragon Shine A Light Live Album

#17-Shine A Light Making Photobook

hanteo1.jpg

hanteo2.jpg

hanteo3.jpg

source:hanteo

Yesasia Music Best Sellers in last 7days:

yesasia.jpg

source:yesasia

credit:DCGD

Thanks again for the photobook trans..I really enjoy reading it..GD is one of a kind^^

Guest chrichelle

haha..this made me LOL so hard..GD being gay? :huh: never in my mind that i find him gay even if i see him wear clothes that women would also wear.. GD being gay..oh my sorry..i really cant stop laughing... :lol: fashion is not labeled for women only..so guys loving so much of being trendy is not considered gay... are 2ne1 stylist gay? (i think not..especially sexy lee haha) but see they know whats in and not them being GD's friends explains why GD has a lot of knowledge on fashion.. ;)

hmm..if you find GD gay what more of other kpop artist out there who looks more feminine but not GAY? B)<_< i wonder who's next on your list? :)

peace! :D

Guest itszmaeee

lol @ GD being gay. Oh my friend, you made me crack up. Honestly though, if he was to go walk around the states with what he always wear like v-necks, a cardigan without a shirt underneath, people would look at him weird or at least call him weird or the way he dresses is fobbish. Most asian guys like japanese, chinese, korean etc. sometimes dresses the same. Like you know handbags and stuff? I don't think GD is gay. Never in my life would I think he is. He is just the normal feminie looking korean guy. [DJMO lol j/k].

Guest xady_15

I have to agree with the posts above me, GD is unique when it comes to fashion

and he wears lots of women's clothes but it doesn't have anything to do with his

sexual preference. He's been an artist since he was very young, and growing up

within the YG Family I think further strengthened his confidence in a lot of things

including the way he dresses himself. Of course he knows that a lot of people do

not understand why he dresses the way he does but at the end of the day he's an

artist in many different ways, he knows he looks good and he likes what he sees in the mirror.

Guest sssantokkki

i just wanna say......this is just absurd and funny at the same time...although gd definitely wears weird stuffs but hey its fashion.....in fashion you can wear beyond norms and that makes you a trendsetter.....and look at his behavior...that is not so gay to me........duh......

Archived