What Are Your Best And Wosrt Features?

tteeetime

Guest chocomilky

Best Feature: Nose

It's high-bridged. ^_^ Don't be envious.~

Worst Feature: Eyebrows and Eyes

My eyebrows are kinda bushy and I had to pluck them. Both my eyes and eyebrows aren't symmetric. :(

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst feature...my tummy. XO Ommmmg hahaha it's so fatttttty~~~ I mean it's not really fat, but it still has fat hanging off of it, ya know? Am I confusing you guys? >_<

Best feature...my eyes! Although many say they like my lips. :o

best: waist and flat stomach :D it was 19.5 inches the last time i measured it. I like my eyes and my butt too they're both pretty round xD.

worst: uhm...my nose LOL! i've been told that it looks a bit big for an asian nose D: and i'm 97% chinese, so it doesn't do me too much justice. other than that, my forhead's a bit on the big side too :S. that's about it tho.

Guest teenage.desperation

Best features: Nose, lips, hands, butt [lol], eyebrows, face shape

Worst features: Eyes, calves

Most of my other features I'm pretty neutral about. I don't particularly like or dislike them.

Guest VIETboredom

I hate my big forehead T_T but my dad likes it cause I inherited it from him. :[

Uhm. I love my eyes, lips and hair the most. lol.

Guest Vagabond.

Best feature would probably be my lips. They're plump, and look quite nice when they have lip gloss/lip stick/lip whatever on.

Worst would be my stomach. Those damn love handles.

-jsca.

Guest yujabobae

Hhhhmmm.. my worse features includes: my humongous lower body parts (thighs, butt, zzzzz T_T), my chubby short fingers, my dark lips (I was born with it. T_T), MY WEIGHT, MY HEIGHT (baggin' my head on the wall)

My best? well actually not the BEST out there, but somehow they're better than those features I wrote back there. My hair (healthy black, straight), high nose bridge and chin (???) lol

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Worst: My overbite, eyebrows and acne-prone skin.

Best: Basically everything else I feel content with.

Guest goodnessgracious

Best: my hair, my curves, my waistline, my cheekbones

Worst: my short legs, my skin - I am so pale, that it almost looks unnatural. And it is impossible for me to get a tan. Literally every single doctor I've ever met suggests than I have iron deficiency, which is not the case.

Guest cherrierus

worst: calves

they are so big and muscular, my friends who are about the same size as me have calves much smaller than mine

best: eyes, hair

Worst Features:

My nose. ]:. Genetics has given me a wide nose and it looks even wider when i smile. oh well.

Legs/knees: Which are all banged up and bruised from bgirling. ]:

Best Features:

SMILE!: 4 years of orthodontics ( braces) wasn't for nothing. I love to smile big. :D

Hair: apparently? Although it hassles me sometimes, people say it's pretty and silky. lol

Guest viasarah

Best -> My height since I'm kind of tall for an asian (5'6".25), lips, and my lean calves.

Worst-> My nose and my face shape (my face kind of looks disproportionate :()

Archived