[req] Boa/shindong/kangin Tattoo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

i didnt know BoA had a tattoo either. i kinda dont like the idea of tattoos on girls lol

i still startle everytime i see Shindong's tattoo. so scary :huh:

Guest Aestas

for some reason, i really hate it that BoA has a tattoo... the piercings were cool... but the tattoo... i just don't like it on her...

Kangin's and Shindong's tattoos are just.. tooo biiig..

Guest hyeminnie

for some reason, i really hate it that BoA has a tattoo... the piercings were cool... but the tattoo... i just don't like it on her...

Kangin's and Shindong's tattoos are just.. tooo biiig..

i agree. BoA never struck me as the type to get a tattoo. it doesn't seem like "BoA".

I have always thought that Smers would go to one same place for tattoos :P

guess not, LOL it would would be so much nicer if Kang In and Shin Dong did go the same place Jae and Yoochun did, just a thought. haha

Guest LePaine

What I heard from KangIn and ShinDong tattoo's is.

ShinDong: Because of his friends for having a tattoo bond.

KangIn: He wasn't happy that the engrish is failed.

and the rest.

Boa: Never knew about her tattoo. But if you look closely. There is an angel on her back. :)

Guest LazyAzian

BoA with a tattoo - BoA is ghetto now ~~

One of BoA's American back-up dancers said BoA's going to be gangstaa when she goes back to her hometown...lol...

Guest mickybabysusu

ooo my my jae and chun's tattoos are just the love~!!!

chun's other tattoo is on his leg (somewhere near the ankle?) it kinda looks like a feather... represents brotherhood or something if i remember correctly. i think his bro ricky has the same one too (: too bad i don't have the pics >.<

will edit if i manage to dig out one!!!

and Boa's tattoo looks pretty good! i didn't know she has one though =/

kangin and shindong's... they make me cringe and crack up all at the same time. especially kangin's "prection"... i wonder if he's gonna get it fixed one day?

Guest tpn1122

Yoochun's tattoo on his ankle is a feather type of symbol. It's really pretty lols.

I like JaeJoong's tattoo on his back the best

the quotes are so meaningful too :)

BoA having a tattoo surprises me for some reason, but it looks cool! ^_^

Guest saranghae<3

BoA got hers pretty recently (after she came to America) I remember an interview where she admitted to have gotten a tattoo on her back. I think it's nice, simple and elegant. I don't care is it's unoriginal.

Guest XIAHT!C

OH MY GOSH i had no idea jaejoong got a tattoo as well with yoochun! HOT<3 they're like, totally tattoo couples. i wanna be a part of that TT_TT

whoa, BoA's tattoo is freaking hot on her. woot!

Archived