[OFFICIAL] Son Dongwoon (손동운) of BEAST

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ephemeral.

When Dongwoon was hugging Yoseob, I squealed like mad. :3

He's too hot to be the magnae. Can't believe he's only 3 years older.

Loving him with straight hair. :]

Guest summerzone

Ahhh he's SUCH a cutie! maknae <3

thank you shinhdeplol for giving us so much dong woonie eyecandy!

something i noted: he wears a lot of random colored eyeshadow/eyeliner i've seen green and hints of GOLD? haha

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNT] 091117 Dongwoon's 10ASIA interview

Yoon Heesung (nine@10asia.co.kr)

My name is Son Dongwoon.

I was born on June 6, 1991. All the hyungs acknowledge each other as friends, and I’m the only maknae since they can’t overlook a two year age difference.

I am a senior in high school. I took the college entrance exam this year. Kikwang hyung, Junhyung hyung, and Hyunseung hyung all took the exam too.

The day that Kikwang hyung excessively exposed himself, we were at a part in the choreography where all our heads were lowered, so we didn’t really know what was going on. The screaming was really loud, so I thought “Oh, Kikwang hyung must have done something really cool.” But after we came down from the stage, the director and other people said that it was a big deal. After watching the performance, the members were really surprised too.

I’ve lost my character, so even in my daily life, I’m gradually talking less. Ah…….. (Doojoon: Lately, Dongwoon has been hearing that he’s good looking. Have strength.)

The BEAST hyungs were trainees for long times too, but I started my trainee life a long time ago. I started in 2004 and then briefly left, but after seeing the hyungs that I practiced together with debut as 2PM and 2AM, I regained my focus. But while I took a break, I lost all my instincts and didn’t have any stage experience, so I was frustrated. (Kikwang: Dongwoon is only nice and good looking. Even during his trainee days, he was famous for that.)

When the other hyungs play games, Yoseub hyung and I eat midnight snacks, since we don’t even really know the rules of the games.

Truthfully, in MTV <B2ST> episode 1, my entrance into BEAST had already been decided, and we reenacted it. But because of my terrible acting, the PD didn’t give us any information after that.

That program was actually real. When we had the naval base experience, we thought we were going to play at the beach. We had our suspicions, but they kept denying it….they thoroughly kept the secret from us.

The hyungs are very protective of secrecy. When we divided into groups of 3 people and had a dance battle, we had to share the practice room since there is only one, and neither team told the other anything that they were doing. Hyunseung hyung, Yoseub hyung, and Doojoon hyung were one team, and they performed all kinds of things that they hadn’t even revealed in the rehearsal. They painted their faces, blew bubbles, and took off their pants. I was really surprised. (Hyunseung: We really wanted to win.)

When we practiced the choreography for the dance battle, the background music was R.Kelly’s “Bobble,” and I don’t listen to that song anymore. I heard it too much. I became sick of it.

CREDITS: 10asia (SOURCE); illuminate.@b2strising (TRANS)

Archived