Eugene Confesses That She Had A Crush On Eric

Guest grumpynomore

Guest grumpynomore

406a9258dbe83cc89d82047f.jpgshb_5.jpg

[09.08.14]

Eugene confesses, “I had a crush on Eric”

Popular SES member-turned-actress Eugene confessed that she did have a crush on Eric.

According to a staff member, during the recording for KBS2’s ‘Shin Dong Yup and Shin Bong Seon’s Champagne’, Eugene had said, “When we were still trainees together with the Shinhwa members, we spent a lot of time together. I was having a hard time and Eric came and helped me out, I developed feelings for him.”

When the MCs asked, “At that time if you weren’t fellow trainees, could it have worked out for you two?”, to which Eugene answered frankly, “The feelings were mutual, so it might have been possible.”

This episode of ‘Champagne’ will be aired on 15th Aug at 11.30pm.

Credits: Star News + Absolut Shinhwa

shb15.jpg22-1-1.jpg

i would love too see them on a drama together :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SES

korean-ses-reunion-10.jpg

SHINHWA

Shinhwa_photoshoot_japan.jpg

af36c8fcedea53ebfc037f3a.jpg

eef8d100928b5d07728b6500.jpg

0df1ad6e82d03dff81cb4a39.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest parkeun

"The feeling were mutual" Haha so cute ^^. They would make a cute couple.

I was looking at the photos and just realized that Eugene looks alot like Sandara.

Guest Mace-Face

ohh... wow!!! haha!!! :lol:... i never knew that... hehe!!! :D... well... same with everyone else but... you know... never really saw that coming... haha!!! well... that was a long time ago... don't know about now i guess... hehe!!! i bet they are just close friends now... who knows???... besides... i would think that Eugene looks cuter with KangTa... hehe!!! :D... but... she doesn't have that kind of feelings for him i guess... hehe!!! :D...

Guest she-smiles

asdfj093qjf!

i read this on newsen and i spazzed like crazy.

i was a total eric/eugene shipper back in the shinhwa & ses days.

(when both groups were still under sm)

it's not too late. haha.

Guest evelyn168

I'd always loved Eugene... I wanted to see her and Kangta paired up more than her and Eric... I thought Bada looked better with Eric.

It's not too late, is it? It can still totally happen. Eugene and Eric would look cute together!

Ooooh, that makes me think about the current SM'ers. There's gotta be some of them crushing on each other right now. ;)

Then 5 years later, we'll be reading similar articles like these, lol...

Guest mizzlinhie

I'd always loved Eugene... I wanted to see her and Kangta paired up more than her and Eric... I thought Bada looked better with Eric.

I thought so too. But since it's Eugene onni, I'm totally fine with it.

Actually, I will be rooting for them haahhaha...go get him already! :lol:

Archived