♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shikonari

How do you go to the music shows?

You need to go to the studio very early and wait in line a few hours ^^ If you google "How to get in (enter music show of your choice here)", you can find some more info ^^

I met Minhyuks father today! He is so, so kind ^^

zxsgv5.jpg

rtjk2e.jpg

23vb0j.jpg

Guest anne0129

Thanks @shikonari for your fanaccounts and audio and now your pix of MH's dad's resto. Have to say MH looks like his dad. The eyes don't lie. kekeke It's so cute that he took a picture with you. :)

BTW, if you ever go to Busan go and look for JH's uncle's resto you might get to meet JH's cousin who according to fanaccounts look like JH except I guess younger. LOL

I'm amazed that you get to go to their places. I bet MH's dad's place were full of the boys' picture especially MH's. kekeke Envy you so much. :D

CNBLUE: The Memories of 2 Years and 3 Months, the Present, and the Wishes

I first met CNBLUE on a day in January of 2010. The first encounter with these four guys, tall and fresh faced as rookies they were, started delightfully like this. When I noticed his pronunciations were a bit off, Jung Shin shyly confessed that he’s wearing braces. Jong Hyun reserved his words, revealing that he still hasn’t fixed his dialect. The first impression was filled with laughter and excitement.

2 months and 3 months have already passed since their debut. They’ve reached the top and rose to be a band loved by all over Asia in the midst of the K-pop boom. On a day in April of 2012, I had another delightful meeting with them. They’ve returned after a year and 6 months [sic] to the domestic music scene. They came back with the third mini album, “Ear Fun”.

Literally, it’s an album that will “entertain the ears”. This is also in accordance with CNBLUE’s intended direction. Lee Jong Hyun said, “I want to do music that’s good to listen to.”

CNBLUE is a band that has both mass appeal and musical maturity, which make their music genuinely enjoyable.

-You’ve made a comback in a year and a half [sic].

▶YH: I didn’t know it’s already been a year and a half since we’ve released an album in the domestic scene. While following our hectic schdeules abroad, much time had passed. We’ll try to make up for it by putting all of our passion into this album’s promotion.

-It’s only been a little over a year since your debut, but you’ve made such a progress. What do you think are the factors behind your growth?

▶YH: There are multiple factors that helped our growth. The popularity of K-pop helped us a lot, and the fact that we continued to perform as an indies band in Japan after our debut (in Korea) was also important. But first and foremost, there are efforts of many senior and junior musicians. Thanks to them, the size of venues and audience have grown incomparably to the past.

-How is your third mini album different than your past albums?

▶JH: While preparing for this album, we grappled over whether we should change our musical style. When we talked among ourselves, we realized that we haven’t released many albums yet. So we’ve decided to imprint CNBLUE’s music to the fans one more time. This is why there are many similarities to our previous releases.

MH: More than anything, we’ve included songs that are fun to perform live. We’re very zealous about upcoming performances, so we wanted the songs that can turn up the atmosphere (laughs).

-You said there were many similarities, but it seems like you’ve struggled than ever before with the need to change.

▶YH: We’ve made good music in the past, and we will continue to do so in the future, but our company and our members thought that it’s now time to start making changes little by little. So I tried to sing our title track, “Hey You”, in a different way from the past. It’s not a 180-degree turn, but we’re changing in small steps.

-CNBLUE’s a band–are there any difficulties during promotions?

▶YH: We could have complained if things were how they were in the past, but now we’re just grateful that we can promote ourselves through music shows. We can show the different side of CNBLUE that we cannot show on TV through concerts. Especially in cases like Busker Busker, we’re excited that bands are becoming more popular.

JH: It’s alright–things are getting better. It was a lot more difficult in the past. It’s manageable now.

-As Jung Yong Hwa pointed out, it seems like bands are becoming more popular. Do you have a rival in mind?

▶JH: I’ve realized this while performing in Japan; rather than (competing as) rivals, we’re helping each other. I think we observe characteristics that we don’t have from other bands and learn from each other.

YH: We don’t have same styles, so there isn’t a band that I think as a rival. I wrestle over how to progress musically as CNBLUE, not try to compete with rivals.

MH: There’s so much to learn. I’m learning one by one through competing with other bands.

-With the release of your new album, do you have any goals?

▶YH: Rather than the sales, I thought that we want to become a band that releases many albums and performs many concerts. Come to think of it, we’ve held concerts abroad many times but not as many in Korea.

JS: Like what YH hyung said, compared to overseas, we haven’t done much in Korea. We’re planning to first hold a fanmeet in May. I wish to do music in close communication with our fans.

-Although you’re a band, you’re being called an “idol band” perhaps for your young age.

▶YH: It’s not that we claim to be an “idol band”, but we don’t feel anything against being called an “idol”. In fact, I like the meaning of the word “idol”. Nonetheless, I wish you wouldn’t regard us through green glasses just because we’re called an idol band. I like CNBLUE, that loves the band music and can make music for our generation. Because it gives us the impression as a popular band, I’m okay with an “idol band” (label).

JH: So what if we’re called an idol band? The four of us will be a band together for 2,30 years, so it’s not that important what we’re called.

The more time passes, the more we like them because even after having reached the top, CNBLUE has not changed from 2 years and 3 months ago. Their struggle to show improvement and their passion toward music are evermore reaching a new depth. Their teamwork, solid. All the more reason to anticipate how CNBLUE will turn out in 2,30 years.

cr: http://www.enews24.net/news/03/2650251_1164.html

English: http://cnbluetheband.com/2012/04/17/2yr3mo/#eng

Guest checkinout

Here are some links to MUST READ articles/translated reviews for CNBLUE that I've not seen posted yet:

1. Review by piffania on Ear Fun, translated by kay77 or ladyoflake@livejournal. Please note her instructions on her site.

2. Side B: CNBLUE in Japan, a very thoughtful article from seoulbeats.com.

3. Good Looking and Young 89'er Musicians on the rise: The Appearance of New Species in the K-pop scene. translated by cnbluetheband.com. This is focused on Yong Hwa as a musician but it talks about what's upcoming for CNBLUE.

@shikonari thanks for your fan accounts and photos! Really enjoyed reading them. :)

@saturn thank you always for your translations. :)

How CNBLUE became international star - MBC special documentary.

http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1334707200307172010

CNBLUE open their dorm, the youngest Jungshin is in charge of housekeeping?

Yonghwa and Jonghyun's room full of musical equipments, look like a workroom.

http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1334706916307166010

CNBLUE documentary, they have been arrested in jail in Japan.

http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1334707200307172010

Jung Yonghwa, "I have finished composing a song in 10 minutes."

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002225155

More than their own album, Yonghwa gave his song to new junior singer and did producing job.

(I have heard Yonghwa composed a song for new 8-persons girl group)

Guest checkinout

For a full transcript of Yong Hwa's cut during Strong Heart that was broadcasted on Apr 18th, please go to CNBLUEtheBand's website. It is a protected post as the full segment was not aired in the broadcast. Password is our fav band: CNBLUE :)

"A Wrong Decision" 2012.04.18 Strong Heart Strong Heart

It's a great read as Yong Hwa talks in detail about their experience as an opening act for Linkin Park, how they tried to evolve their own concerts based on what they learnt and how things don't always come out as expected. If anything, it shows how dedicated CNBLUE is to their music and performances, always striving to improve and evolve via experimentation, and how they learn from it every step of the way. Enjoy and feel free to leave (relevant) comments!

Download links

Apr.21 MBC Music core ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D61BE6F12BDAD2995E9C76BFE4655DFE6E31A7AF&dn=

Apr.21 SBS Star King ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:236E9218134EF14F3EA2C74871D7CAFAC77D28E8&dn=

Apr.21 KBS My husband got a family - Minhyuk cut ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5D93EE5CD36358FA115625FDE7975EAE34F13B79&dn=

Apr.22 MBC Kpop Star Captivating The World - CNBLUE ts 6.23GB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:36C85944362AFECC71E254D3FF6881EA3D087522&dn=

Youtube HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sz2yO82oRCY

Youtube LD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zPx9F48oAM8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QzWz2Xx8KMk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7ZwoZCeeHlM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LA-R5xXHCdQ

Guest Kathy K.

Is there an subbed video of their visit in You&I? If yes, can anybody share it? Can't seem to find it...

Also, is there any news about Jonghyun's health? I guess he must be better today... :)

CNBLUE's HEY YOU Ear Fun Promotion ended with :

MNET Countdown Winner (April 12, 2012)

MUSIC BANK Winner (April 20, 2012)

INKIGAYO Mutizen (April 22, 2012)

Congratulation CNBLUE !!!

See you at the next album... :rolleyes:

---------------------------------------------------------------

ArEra39CAAAhlDP.jpg

Won 1st place at today’s inkigayo ㅜㅠ It is thanks to everyone… Just now I was caught off-guard and could not speak properly ㅜㅠㅠㅠ Alright!!! From now on I will start work! The next album will be of the best quality in all CNBLUE’s albums to date!!!

오늘인기가요일위ㅜㅠ모두여러분덕분이에요…아깐너무당황해서말을제대로못했어요ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ자!!! 전지금부터작업시작입니다! 다음앨범은 역대CNBLUE앨범중 가장최상의퀄리티가될거에요!!! pic.twitter.com/gtKK6JxY

(Source: @CNBLUE_4 ; Translated by: chiffonlau@cnbluestorm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NEW PICTURES]

SBS YOU AND I

The Interview

5bafa40f4bfbfbedc64185dd78f0f736afc31f73.jpg

The Signature

e4dde71190ef76c6a2b448899d16fdfaaf516729.jpg

The Performance (always rockin the stage!! :w00t: )

0ff41bd5ad6eddc4030a045939dbb6fd536633a6.png

ae51f3deb48f8c549a50758d3a292df5e1fe7f94.png

8d5494eef01f3a293c35656c9925bc315d607c96.jpg

267f9e2f070828388c506fb6b899a9014c08f137.jpg

9d82d158ccbf6c81a57d9c4abc3eb13532fa40cd.jpg

Sorry for the quality

b999a9014c086e06859e8de902087bf40ad1cb5a.jpg

cr. SBS You&I

Apr.22 MBC Kpop Star Captivating The World - CNBLUE ts 6.23GB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:36C85944362AFECC71E254D3FF6881EA3D087522&dn=

Youtube HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sz2yO82oRCY

720 avi 1.1GB

http://www.mediafire.com/?316j33hi0m3ijxj

Apr.22 SBS Ingigayo- Hey you & Mutizen song. ts 707MB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3227E6BFCC8DE299D26B0463D00204FD957F2B6C&dn=

Apr.22 KBS Open concert - Hey you, Intuition. ts 1GB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E33F0C36553C1245AC48CC41F43A301ABD473484&dn=

Apr.22 My husband got a family ep18 Minhyuk cut ts 1GB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F359652870092B3C4CB511380D2270DF88ED1B2B&dn=120422%20%eb%84%9d%ea%b5%b4%eb%8b%b9%20E18%20%ec%84%b8%ea%b4%91%20%ed%8e%b8%ec%a7%91%eb%b3%b8_mamori.ts

Apr.23 SBS You&I - Hey you, In my head acoustic, talk, Tatoo. ts 2.24GB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4A16F241AEF56B030A3B7D24A21E866672DFB2B2&dn=

cr: DC CNBLUE gallary.

Apr.22 MBC Kpop Star Captivating The World - CNBLUE

iUDEjl8cZxelD.jpg

25:29~

[Daneda Hiroyuki / Japanese guitar teacher]

Daneda: My first impression of them was, both Yonghwa and Jonghyun, how their eyes were twinkling beautifully.

I could feel their pure passion toward music.

ibfbrCttJqIb4D.jpg

45:13~

Jungshin: I think our fan is part of our team.

Actually, we can't make it by just four. We have many people who support us and fans who listen to our music,

all of them are in the team with us.

48:20~

Narration: Actually, big word such as 'Challenge toward the world' doesn't suit for them.

There are just bigger stage where they can play together, music and audience.

io9wN6INxntsk.jpg

Minhyuk: I am just a drummer in CNBLUE. One person in the band CNBLUE. I want to do a band as long as possible.

iX5jZq2UBZ4hw.jpg

iDp0fnX7l4Sqw.jpg

Jungshin: I hope to be a team who make people wait for our next album, search the internet to see when it is released.

It's still far to go. I must work harder.

ib0JNpX9H2jVrH.jpg

iMAxZdD8gBpfe.jpg

Jonghyun: If we're doing a band together after being a grey hair, how wonderful it will be. We talk about it sometimes.

ibeHZ9rQMFYuai.jpg

Yonghwa: I will never get tired of music for my entire life. Till I die, I will be doing music, enjoying it.

Narration: CNBLUE is singing today different from yesterday. The first class of their happy music school just began.

Korean script: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/h4e1iq

video torrent : http://www.mediafire.com/?316j33hi0m3ijxj

Guest luna1430278013

i am still effing shivering after watching tattoo in You & I.

my head was running wild listening to it, blood rushing rapidly inflicting great damage on me.

that was far from,what kpop used us to see… that blue storm… taking us beyond light …cnblue really took us by strom

yonghwa i heard u were a wild one …oh his uncontrolled behavior and energetic moves left me as excited as he was…

he was sensual, whispering the song’s lines … and seemed on the verge of angry or explosion screaming “your back on” …then him going on his knees and head-banging with jonghyun are the highlights on this performance .

tumblr_m2wozt8qve1qlo7h9o1_500.gif

yonghwa is a fierce brave daring soul.... what he does, needs guts and balls …and clearly have both

he made me smile and scream without much thought of what im doing … he made me wild about him lol…

jonghyun’s guitar strikes like lightening among this wild storm ..him aching with ecstasy along every pluck of his guitar strings, and me burning by his flaming passion

jungshin having fun along his rhythm at his corner expressing his music

minhyuk at the drums is the eye of the storm . he is the medium and life of the party

tumblr_m2wml7zj881rpo9zmo1_400.jpg

the crowd reacted enthusiastically with their music all stood on their feet cheering madly turning the studio into a concert venue

they had no decision to make but approval of what they are witnessing , reacting & feeling to it immensely

cnblue seemed so free natural untamed.

Tattoo new arrangement creeps up on you…First starting calmly then crazily to the end enjoying every second of it

That built momentum in the crowd fueling the energy to be released with the intense guitar sounds

The amount of intensity was high

The wild cheers then followed

the calm audience was left as a mess of screams after turning the studio into a concert

the cnblue spirit spread like wildfire through them ,quickly putting them on feet cheering

they went tattoo-crazy

i hope kpop can handle, cuz us boice are used to it ..but these boys manage to surprise us every time they perform

this is extreme for kpop… cnblue fiercely knocking in the doors on rock kpop announcing their coming

it was in my wildest dream to see kpop go extreme…i mean relative what kpop is

my confession: i had come to love the danger and the wildness of this cnblue life, my wilderness has been been graced by the presence of cnblue in it and my heart is gracefully tenderized by their music .

tumblr_m3i589MaUo1qc71gxo2_500.gif

tumblr_m3i589MaUo1qc71gxo1_500.gif<------my favorite moment... of jonghyun expressing himself and love the music he made at that moment...been repeating it in my head now it is a gif in my post ..enjoy....

next they should do black flower ...

Black Flower - forever my favorite song.

tumblr_m2xkdaWFP31qc2tu3o1_500.jpg

cr.fizhasan tumblr

Guest chrisnhantam

this is my first time post here. i've been a boice for a long time,but my english is so limited so i can't say any things. CNBLUE is my favourite BAND. thank everyone in this thread for keeping our BOICE spirit !

Guest ami189

Hi All, nice to meet all of you here ^^. I'd like to say thank you for your efforts to contribute and make our CNBLUE thread alive ^____^.

Agree with Chrisnhantam, CNBLUE is the BEST BAND EVER. they're working hard out there to give us wonderful songs & live performance as always so we - BOICE would also keep the spirit high and support CNBLUE with our best. Come on everybody ROCK WITH CNBLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's kinda quiet here ....GOGOGGOGOGO guys !!!!!

And i find it something funny in Tumblr, wanna share with you guys: let's have fun :w00t:

Me: Dad, uncle B posted on Facebook that grandma needs to do an eye laser surgery again.

Dad: What? I can't hear you.

Me: (scrolling through my cnblue tag) I said... grandma needs eye laser surgery again.

Dad: Still can't hear you. I'm in the kitchen

Me: (still scrolling through my cnblue tag) GRANDMA NEEDS EYE LASER SURGERY.

Dad: What??

Me: UGHHHH... SHE NEEDS EYE LASER SURGERY!!!!!!!

Dad: Who?

Me: YONGHWA!!!

Dad: Say that again?

Me: YONGHWA!!!

Dad: Yonghwa?

Me: OOPS. NO... I mean.. GRANDMA!!!

Cre: f-ortunecookie in Yonghwa Tumblr

hahaha I myself sometimes have the same case, how about you guys :sweatingbullets:

Archived