♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

120405 Mnet M!Countdown - C.N.Blue - Hey You + Winning No.1 now available for download at http://lovekpopcnblue.wordpress.com/

Congrats on the CNBLUE boys' win!:D:D:D

P.S. Yay for the special edition!:D But why 4 different versions?! I just asked my friend to help me preorder all 4 versions of the limited edition for me. My pocket is so going to burn a BIGGGGGG hole. T_T

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[FA] Apr/7 Fansigning event in Yongsan I-Park Cooltrack.

1:

My friend was supposed to say another word, but when she saw Yonghwa's face she just said,

"Why are you so handsome?"

Yonghwa said, "Me? Yes, that's what I say." then he laughed.

My friend forgot her words. Ah he knows it, I thought only we knew.

2:

They came and were preparing. The background music was 'Still in love'.

Yonghwa sang it with the variation he used to sing at music shows.

Jonghyun sang it too. When Jonghyun sang, Yonghwa did beatbox.

After the event, when the music was 'Run', Jonghyun sang it.

It was cold and windy today, and the event was held outside.

Yonghwa worried fans a lot,

"It was cold today. Everyone, please drink citron tea and eat medicine for a cold."

"I am not cold at all, because I'm wearing leather pants.

Everyone, why don't you wear leather pants too?"

Yonghwa imitated famous CF, "It's Sunday tomorrow, cook and eat Jjapaghetti." (Instant noodle)

On their way back, In my head was played. Yonghwa turned around to fans again

and shouted with rocking voice, "Everybody!!" All fans, "In my head!!!"

Then they were disappeared.

Download two fanvids. They sing along the BGM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j6v936

ibmHE5b2qIvaqI.jpg

iuKpoGRo6ogTC.jpg

iP1EIF9wT8pHc.JPG

igOaETJg6cFqG.jpg

iAToA7mhOt8N9.jpg

iGKBvajShcMhU.jpg

i1hweIyc4jEkR.jpg

cr: DC Yonghwa gall, BurningJ

Guest shikonari

[20120407 CNBLUE “Ear Fun” Fan Sign Fan Account]

Something always seems to go wrong when I try to go to CNBLUEs events… The first time I was late and almost didn’t make it in, and now I was sick and could barely walk. Maybe God is telling me I shouldn’t be a CNBLUE fan? lol idk. I’d been sick since Tuesday and I wasn’t even able to stand in the shower. I wasn’t sure how I was going to stand in line for five minutes to get my CD signed >< I ate lunch before I went and that seemed to give me some strength, though!

I arrived at the park about 30 minutes before the start of the signing. I was surprised that the event park was outside, because the other two fansigns that I had gone to were inside. Luckily it wasn’t too cold outside! I was near the back again, seat number 122/150.

This weird guy sat next to me. He told me he was 32 and kept asking me really, really awkward questions. I tried my best to ignore him, but he didn’t really get the hint.

EDIT: For some reason this post is acting weird? It's cutting out certain parts of my fan account T_T You can check my tumblr (link below) for the whole thing)

First was 정신, who was gorgeous as usual~ He looked at the front of my CD and saw that it was already signed, so he chose a random page with a group photo and said, “Here?” I just nodded and said yes haha. He didn’t talk much, but he shook my hand ^^

SMKBFS: 안녕하세요!

정신: 안녕하세요! *flips to a random page in my book* Here?

SMKBFS: Yes!

정신: *Shakes my hand*

SMKBFS: Thank you!

정신: Thank you!

Next was 종현, who greeted me with very warm “Hello!” I asked how he was and he said, “Yeah, I’m fine~” To be honest I can’t remember what else he said… It sounds like he did say something else in the audio but I can’t tell T_T Sorry 종현, I keep forgetting what you say to me… But I definitely remember that he shook my hand and said thank you!

종현: Yeah, hello!

SMKBFS: Hello! How are you?

종현: Yeah, I’m fine~

*idk what happened here cause I can’t remember and the audio isn’t good on my recording ㅠㅜ*

종현: *Shakes my hand* Thank you!

SMKBFS: Thank you~

After that was 용화, who looked flawless. The beauty mark under his eye stood out a lot today and my heart melted a bit teehee.

용화: Oh, Hello!

SMKBFS: Hello~

용화: How are you?

SMKBFS: Cold!

용화: Cold? Haha

SMKFBFS: How are you?

용화: I’m good! Where are you from?

SMKFBS: America!

용화: Oh, good! *shakes my hand*

SMKBFS: Thank you! Good to meet you!

용화: Nice to meet you too!

Last was 민혁! He had a surprised look on his face when he saw me! He told me that he remembered me from last time ^^ I think they all did though because they had a look of recognition on their faces? haha idk dont mind me my mind’s still not working correctly =_=

민혁: O.O! Hi!!

SMKBFS: Hello!

민혁: I remember you!

SMKBFS: Oh?! *brings my hand up to my mouth and in the process accidentally hits the pen out of his hand* Oh! Sorry!

민혁: Sorry, sorry!

SMKBFS: Oh, thank you! How are you?

민혁: Uh, I’m fine! Very good, yeah~ And you?

SMKBFS: I’m good! *stand there with probably the goofiest smile on my face, in shock that he remember me hehe*

민혁: Thank you! *reaches his hand out to shake mine, but I had already taken my CD back so I had to awkwardly hold his hand between my hand and my CD, like a hand-Ear Fun sandwich*

SMKBFS: Nice to see you!

민혁: Bye!

My conversation with CNBLUE

After that I hurried back to my seat, still giddy over the fact that 민혁 remembered me hahaha

Sorry this fan account isn’t as good as the last one. My mind’s still a bit fuzzy from this past week. I’ll be going to Inkigayo tomorrow though, so if anything happens there I’ll definitely keep you all updated~ :3

2vb4x1w.png

credit: my tumblr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to Inkigayo today... I woke up at 4AM and arrived around 6AM... We started lining up around 12PM and I was first priority and 74th in line... Then, right before we were supposed to go in, they told us CNBLUEs performance was cancelled because the groups performing before (SHINee, EXO, etc... *shakes fist*) took too long to record T_T I was pretty upset because today was my birthday too. Some fans even cried :( But I'll go to M!C on Thursday, so I'll let you know how that goes! I'll also try to get into Saturdays fansign... those things are so addictive... T_T

Guest anne0129

@shikonari Thanks once again for sharing your fanaccounts about the boys. You're so lucky to be able to meet them often. And also thank you for clarifying what happened to Inkigayo. I was wondering why the boys tweeted and apologizing to fans for what happened in the recording. So finally it seems there is a clear answer. Thank you for that. Hope you finally get to see the boys in MCountdown next week and I hope they win again so you that you'll get to see them do an encore but if not at least you'll get to see them again. Anyway, have fun next week and I hope you'll be 100% healthy when you see them again. :)

Apr.7 Yongsan I-Park Fan signing event was held outdoor, open space. So anyone who didn't have ticket could see CNBLUE. That's why there were many fan videos.

And CNBLUE new album was played loudly, it was like a concert.

There were so many people, members looked very happy and excited.

Jungshin seemed to be sick. He felt cold and put on coat.

Next weekend, Apr 14.15 there are also fan signing events.

Especially Apr.15 Youngdungpo Time Square is indoor but big shopping mall, an open space.

Anyone can see them without ticket. If you're in Korea, be sure to get there.

Apr.8, pre-recording of SBS Ingigayo was scheduled on 1:50pm. But it was delayed due to former teams.

Especially, debut team EXO sang two song.

(I never heard any debuting singers sing two songs on their debut stage.

And if two songs, they should have performed one at the main show, or they should have started earlier.

But I guess they were novice, might have made mistake, so that they pre-recorded both songs.)

Anyway, Shinee, Big Bang and CNBLUE had to wait long.

Big Bang waited longer, BB fans complained a lot, but they did anyway. CNBLUE pre-recording was canceled.

There were about 300 CNBLUE fans waiting. Many of them had waited more than 10 hours.

Fans were very disappointed. Suddenly fans heard some voice from above.

Yonghwa and Minhyuk were looking at them through the window, they waved to fans.

Only 60 persons of early number could enter the main show.

As soon as the pre-recording was canceled, Minhyuk and Jungshin twitted.

After Ingigayo, there was a fan signing event at Kwang Hwa Moon.

After the event, Yonghwa apologized to fans. (Yonghwa is in charge of apologizing every time.)

"I am so sorry. It was all because we were not strong enough. To be stronger, we will work harder.

Next pre-recording, I promise you that all of you can join."

Apr.10 morning, there will be pre-recording of Show Champion. Please check cnblue.co.kr.

After the event, Yonghwa apologized to fans. (Yonghwa is in charge of apologizing every time.)

"I am so sorry. It was all because we were not strong enough. To be stronger, we will work harder.

What did YongHwa mean when he said they're not strong enough? Does it mean being in those shows

and having special treatment, you have to be strong? Well, Big Bang, Shinee and CNBLUE are not strong???

Just asking, coz I don't know how it works in Korean Ent. :(

[FA] Apr.8 Kwanghwamoon fansign

cr: DC Heartstrings gallary

I wrote my nickname 'Heartstrings gallary' on my post-it.

First was Minhyuk, he said he received flower bucket from our gall at comeback day in MCountdown.

I explained him about Heartstrings gallary and it's switched to Sekwang gall every weekend.

Minhyuk smiled and said, "Ah I see, I will visit there once."

Next was Jonghyun. I asked him how his singing skill and stage performance were improved that much.

He said he didn't practice specially, but he just did a lot of concerts.

Next Yonghwa.

As soon as he saw my post-it, he smiled brightly and said, "I've visited Heartstrings gallary many times."

I said, "We were upset you didn't have any interview about Heartstrings after the drama."

Yonghwa asked, "I didn't?". I said, "You didn't in Korean language."

I gave him the collection of news articles about Heartstrings. The top was 'Blueray rental top in Japan'.

He flipped over it and found an article, 'Heartstrings is the most popular drama in Dramafever in US."

He said, "I know it, I have read it."

I was impressed, because that article was just 2 days ago.

I put out Japanese Heartstrings guide book, and asked if he had it.

Yonghwa seemed he didn't have it. I gave it to him later.

Next Jungshin, I said, "I hope you don't grow any more."

Jungshin laughed and said, "My mom hopes me to stop growing too."

Suddenly I reminded I forgot to handshake with Yonghwa. So I said it to the staff.

Jungshin called Yonghwa loudly, "Yonghwa ssi! This lady didn't shake your hand. Yonghwa ssi!"

Thanks to Jungshin, I could shake hands with Yonghwa. Thank you Jungshin.

At the end, Yonghwa asked us anyone who came to the pre-recording to raise hand.

And he apologized. "I am so sorry, we are not strong enough..."

His word really broke my heart.

And he passed mic to Minhyuk and said, "Joonhee! Say something." (Heartstrings)

Minhyuk said, "I am Sekwang!" (his current drama)

------------------------------------------------------------

cr: DC CNBLUE gallary

[Apr.8 Kwanghwamoon fansign]

The event hall was very hot. After the event, I was going out. I could see inside of the waiting room.

I saw someone walking around in black Tshirt and red training pants.

I said, "Who's that red pants?"

He saw us and boasted his red training pants. It was our fashionistar Jung Yonghwa.

He recommended us to wear leather pants then he himself took it off as soon as the event was over.

Guest bella_yh

annyeonghaseyo~

this my first time comment in this thread, but i visit here in several time ^^

sorry for my bad english ._.

i'm just really feel down with yong's statement, "I am so sorry. It was all because we were not strong enough. To be stronger, we will work harder.

not strong enough ? what that words mean ? Dx

Guest Annie.

[2012.04.13] KBS Music Bank in HD

Line-up: Shinhwa, 2AM, SHINee, CNBLUE, SISTAR, 4Minute, B1A4, YANGPA & DAVICHI, HANNA, M4, Huh Gak, Nine Muses, John Park, EXO-K, NU’EST, Baechigi, Seo In Guk, Urban Zakapa, Jang Hee Young, Spica, X-CROSS

Click here to download

Guest shikonari

20120414 CNBLUE Ear Fun Fan Sign Fan Account

omg im officially the most awkward person ever ㅠㅠ I just stand there awkwardly because i dont know what to say because i don’t know HOW to say it and i dont want them to be confused and ah omg ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ next time i go tell me things i should say okay guys?

at least i got a better audio this time yay \o/

Click here for audio

민혁

민혁: O.O! Hello~ *looks at me like omg it’s this girl again*

민혁: How are you doing today?

SMKBFS: I’m good, how are you?

민혁: I’m fine, very good, yes~

민혁 (to 종현): Ah I don’t know what to say ㅠㅠ (?)

민혁: Ah, when did you… When do you… Go…? *make hand signals and motions to over his shoulder*

SMKBFS: Ah! 칠월! (July!)

민혁: Ah~ What are you doing…?

SMKBFS: 저는 학생이에요. (I am a student.)

민혁: Oh~ Do you speak Korean well?

SMKBFS: 조금요… (A little… ㅠㅠ)

민혁: Oh~~ Good. Thank you!

SMKBFS: Thank you~ 감사합니다!

종현

종현: Yeah~ Hello!

SMKBFS: How are you?

종현: Oh~ I am fine!

SMKBFS: Good!

종현: Thank you! Joyce~

SMKBFS: Yes!

SMKBFS: *stands there awkwardly because idk what to say*

종현: *shakes my hand* Thank you!

용화

용화: Hello!

용화: How are you?

SMKBFS: I’m good, how are you?

용화: I’m good~

SMKBFS: *that awkward moment when it’s silent because I don’t know what to say because I don’t know what he will understand*

용화: Yeah~ YES!!!

SMKBFS: *nervous laughter*

용화: LA?

SMKBFS: Uhm? LA? Ah~ Atlanta!

용화: Atlanta! Oh~~~~ Yeah~~~~~ *fist pumps*

SMKBFS: *laughs* Thank you!

용화: Thank you~ *shakes my hand*

종신

종신: Hello~

SMKBFS: Hello! How are you? (omg idk why i sound so unenthusiastic im sorry 종신 ㅠㅠ)

종신: I’m fine, and you?

SMKBFS: Good~

종신: You?

종신: Good?

SMKBFS: *nods*

종신: Joyce~

SMKBFS: *stands awkwardly because idk what to say omg i wanted to ask if he was feeling better this week but idk how to ㅠㅠ*

종신: Thank you~

crying u guiz why am i so awkwarddddddd argh i need to learn korean just so i can talk to cnblue lol ㅠㅠ

Also at the end speech I made this derpy peace sign that 용화 had made a lot during the event at 용화 but 민혁 looked right at me in the crowd, smiled, made the sign back and then giggled a bunch lol

r85vzn.jpg

2i1dqth.jpg

2v3ree1.jpg

flhuyt.jpg

1. Apr.13 Music bank - Hey you & waiting room ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39581D66E2AF1993B3AB5E63B95A5E7AC4D14C87&dn=

2. Apr.14 Music core - Hey you ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FC4E12E16C2D679F6D9D6B971B149F6FAC68898D&dn=

3. Apr.14 KBS Entertinment Relay - Guerrilla Date with CNBLUE ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EC51C2917537E174E0B0DCD13D7B8BA0A29EED10&dn

4. Apr.15 MBC Documentary trailer ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D9EAD6A468F9835A8C730C1A64B2972E05B87F1E&dn=

5. Apr.14 Star King - Yonghwa & Jungshin cut ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DA9794DCDF063C3AA166758849E992C63D1A9AFA&dn=

6. Apr.14 My husband got a family ep 15 - Minhyuk cut ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DEB0B18405E4AE6BB7F27949A3FCEAD393CED621&dn=

7. Apr.15 My husband got a family ep 16 Minhyuk cut ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E2187C921F5A896FEFB69A3E6B01C774EC072834&dn=

8. Apr.15 SBS Ingigayo - Hey you ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4EDF6577A060343C5039C8B5F3AEE7AC2C4429F1&dn=

9. Apr.15 SBS Ingigayo - ending ts

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:942B6C7E6FC575D4973738DE9A27C7EC89FBC0C3&dn=

cr: DC CNBLUE gallary.

Guest Princezcamia

How do you go to the music shows?

[20120407 CNBLUE “Ear Fun” Fan Sign Fan Account]

Something always seems to go wrong when I try to go to CNBLUEs events… The first time I was late and almost didn’t make it in, and now I was sick and could barely walk. Maybe God is telling me I shouldn’t be a CNBLUE fan? lol idk. I’d been sick since Tuesday and I wasn’t even able to stand in the shower. I wasn’t sure how I was going to stand in line for five minutes to get my CD signed >< I ate lunch before I went and that seemed to give me some strength, though!

I arrived at the park about 30 minutes before the start of the signing. I was surprised that the event park was outside, because the other two fansigns that I had gone to were inside. Luckily it wasn’t too cold outside! I was near the back again, seat number 122/150.

This weird guy sat next to me. He told me he was 32 and kept asking me really, really awkward questions. I tried my best to ignore him, but he didn’t really get the hint.

EDIT: For some reason this post is acting weird? It's cutting out certain parts of my fan account T_T You can check my tumblr (link below) for the whole thing)

First was 정신, who was gorgeous as usual~ He looked at the front of my CD and saw that it was already signed, so he chose a random page with a group photo and said, “Here?” I just nodded and said yes haha. He didn’t talk much, but he shook my hand ^^

Next was 종현, who greeted me with very warm “Hello!” I asked how he was and he said, “Yeah, I’m fine~” To be honest I can’t remember what else he said… It sounds like he did say something else in the audio but I can’t tell T_T Sorry 종현, I keep forgetting what you say to me… But I definitely remember that he shook my hand and said thank you!

After that was 용화, who looked flawless. The beauty mark under his eye stood out a lot today and my heart melted a bit teehee.

Last was 민혁! He had a surprised look on his face when he saw me! He told me that he remembered me from last time ^^ I think they all did though because they had a look of recognition on their faces? haha idk dont mind me my mind’s still not working correctly =_=

My conversation with CNBLUE

After that I hurried back to my seat, still giddy over the fact that 민혁 remembered me hahaha

Sorry this fan account isn’t as good as the last one. My mind’s still a bit fuzzy from this past week. I’ll be going to Inkigayo tomorrow though, so if anything happens there I’ll definitely keep you all updated~ :3

*quoted image*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to Inkigayo today... I woke up at 4AM and arrived around 6AM... We started lining up around 12PM and I was first priority and 74th in line... Then, right before we were supposed to go in, they told us CNBLUEs performance was cancelled because the groups performing before (SHINee, EXO, etc... *shakes fist*) took too long to record T_T I was pretty upset because today was my birthday too. Some fans even cried :( But I'll go to M!C on Thursday, so I'll let you know how that goes! I'll also try to get into Saturdays fansign... those things are so addictive... T_T

Archived