[OFFICIAL] Yoon Doojoon (윤두준) BEAST Leader

Guest belovedycjm

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

New ‘Sunday Night,’ who did the PDs pick as the rising MC stars?

Returning ‘Rice House Ajuhssi (old man)’ Kim Young Hee PD has remodeled MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ and is waiting for the December 6 first episode in the face of much anticipation. The new ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ will look at others around us and our surroundings, and it will also work to spread love and interest for worldwide problems through global service.

The brand new faces of the MCs reflect how much the show has changed. The writers mixed new faces such as Jung Yong Hwa, Yoon Doojoon, Hwang Jungeum, Jung Gaeun, Kim Hyunjoong, and Goo Hara with experienced MCs such as Kim Yongman, Shin Junghwan, Kim Goora, Kim Hyunchul, Shin Dongyeob, and Lee Hwijae.

Among these various MCs, who did the writers pick as the rising stars? We asked the main ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ producer.

▶‘DanBi’ Sung Chikyung PD: “Tak Jaehoon had this side to him?”

[irrelevant information omitted]

In addition [to Tak Jaehoon], Sung PD also said he saw potential in group BEAST’s leader Yoon Doojoon, who is attempting a variety show for the first time with ‘DanBi.’ Sung PD said, “Despite the fact that he is young and has little experience, he was quickly able to catch on to the program. He is someone we’ll have to watch closely as the episodes go on.”

[irrelevant information omitted]

CREDITS: no cut news (SOURCE); illuminate.@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

'BEAST' Yoon DooJoon, ate "Very Delicious" larva, Netizen : 'You're an Idol, right?'

ec2euuhcn7v0i7lh4nmt.jpg

[TV Daily = Kim JiHyun reporter] group BEAST's Yoon DooJoon, tried eating larvae and ant deliciously and commented "it's good". His not-idol-like behavior creates interest from the audiences.

Yoon Doo Joon appeared on the new episode of MBC TV variety program 'Sunday Sunday Night - DANBI' on December 6th, that visited Zambia, Africa which is suffering from the lack of clean water.

MC TakJaeHun, Kim Hyun Chul, Ahn Yong Mi all together, went to Mumbwa, Zambia, along with YoonDooJoon and visited the local market where the local people sells dried ants and larvae. They tried eating the ants and larvae, and was amazed by the taste in their mouth.

YoonDooJoon naturally chew the bug, saying " This is good for the body because there's a lot of protein". His not-so-idol-like behavior attracted the viewers.

He also tried bargaining expensive things in the market by acting cute to the seller, which also grabs the fans' heart.

Meanwhile, in the program DANBI, they are trying to provide clean water by digging wells in Mumbwa,Zambia in order to replace the contaminated water that killed more than 1 children in every 5 seconds.

CREDITS: TV DAILY (SOURCE); giggle.@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Guest j.adore

omg wait what? doo joon?? o_o;; this guy is my friend... wat the i thought he was in jyp -_-

i guess i havent talked to him in a while

^Wuuuuttt. You're friends with him?!? hook me up with him. totally kidding! ;D

He was in JYP but I'm pretty sure Cube Ent. and JYPE are really tight with each other so it isn't normal for some JYPE trainees to transfer to Cube.

PDDJ002.jpg

credits: playb2st

The second pic has got to be my favorite picture of DuJoon EVER. Anyone know if there's a bigger version?

Guest j.adore

OHhh Beast is Cube Ent...!! I see i see that explains...

yeah well hes technically my dongseng bc I believe he's 89? but yeah i was pretty tight with him... haha this is weird. i totally did not know he debut until like yesterday... wow i guess im really behind.

Guest shinhdeplol

'Sunday Sunday Night - DanBi', headed to Sri Lanka to aid refugee camps

As the first program from Korea to attempt this, the MBC Sunday Sunday Night DanBi team will head to Sri Lanka, which ended its 26 year civil war earlier this year, and aid refugee camps.

During a phone call with Money Today Star News on the 14th, Sunday Sunday Night Kim Young Hee PD said, It is rare that one program holds negotiations with a nations government. But the Sri Lankan government has understood the DanBi teams good intentions, and it expressed its approval of us filming refugee camps which are hard for even war reporters to film.

Kim PD said, Well leave three weeks after the negotiations are finished and also revealed, This time, Nam Sang Mi will be going with us.

He continued, As we look around at the ravages of war, to the young children who have become child soldiers, we want to give them pencils and expose them to hopes and dreams. Of course well take supplies for the people of these refugee camps, and well most likely also take counselors to help deal with the mental suffering as well.

The DanBi team impressed people with their episodes on the 6th and 13th which showed them digging a well for people in Zambia who suffer from a lack of clean water. ON the DanBi team, Kim Yong Man, Tak Jaehoon, An Youngmi, Kim Hyunchul, and BEASTs Yoon Doojoon are the permanent MCs, and they are receiving attention for taking on projects which take them even outside the nation to find places which need their help.

DanBi team ⓒIm Sung Kyoon Reporter

CREDITS:starmoneytoday: dooseop@B2ST Rising (sharing): illuminate.@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Archived