How Come Girls Wear Purses To School

Guest SheWantTampons

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CaramelSweetie

Girl here, but I find it kind of silly too. @__@ I carry purses, but I rather wear a backpack too school. sometimes I rather not carry a purse, but I have to stuff my wallet cell camera etc somewhere right? ==

Guest greeenkiwi

Well guys wear more loose pants, so they are able to fit their wallet and whatever in their pockets.

Girls on the other hand can't really squeeze in their wallets, lip gloss/chapstick, keys, etc into their pockets.

Would you find it attractive if you see a girl walking with all this crap bulging out from our pants? Haha. Exactly, no.

Guest XangelXtranX

I dont carry purse around school...

I'm not a fan of purse>< ITs girly somehow.. ><

I have this shoulder bag and i carry them everywhere i go :3

Guest xsaranghae<3

its too look nice =]

or to go with however we're feeliong

i change my backpack/purse whenever i feel like it

mostly every week or so

and i carry around essentials:

water

pen

cell phone

ipod

keys

money

and other girls stuff

i usually use a purse when i get tired of holding everything in my pocket xD

same as post #19

it is VERY uncomfo9rtable trying to fit all thatinto my pockets

especially since girls are suposed to wear formfitting jeans T_T

plus holdign that stuff sucks and gets tiring

Guest SheWantTampons

Actually I carry lots of things too. I wear skinny jeans and sometimes when I'm trying to reach for my keys, I have to jump up and down because it's clogged up somewhere in my pockets stuck between my wallet.

Girls who carry purses to school annoy the hell out of me. Get over it, it's school you're there to learn not to look amazing everywhere you go. Get a big enough backpack/bag for school, and carry your book, your binder and your pencil case to class. You don't need your cellphone and your makeup and keys in class.

I worked in a physiotherapy clinic and I would get girls in there with back problems because they insisted on carrying ALL their books in one tote bag. When I have a day with one/two classes that don't require a big textbook, then I'll carry a handbag.

Guest Octopus__

Ahh. My sisters are trying me make me

buy a purse to put my nonexistent wallet

in. But then that'll mean I'll have to carry it

around. I'd rather just buy a guy's wallet

and use that instead having a huge girl's

clutch and a purse. Cheaper too. ;D I don't

have much to put in a purse anyway. >>;

Just my cellphone, money, and maybe if

I'm driving, Driver's License, haha. I can

easily put that into my pocket. The good

thing about skintight pants is that you

notice when you loose something if you

put something in your pocket. xD

I carry a backpack and a medium to large size purses...xD

I stuff a lot of foods in my purse so I can snack on stuff, and I think

having a purse is more convient for us girls, you don't want to pull out

that tampon or pad out of your backpack and then try to hide it so no one

would know...lol, more troubles that way. And my wallet is a long one, so I

can't really stick in my pocket. hahha.

Guest Ivory Rose

you see both in college. some girls just wear backpacks. others just wear large totes. and then the ones who are left have purses and then carry their books in their hands.

i have a lot of stuff. wallet, keys, phone, music player, notebook and pens, girl stuff, snacks/food, water bottle, hospital stuff (i'm a nursing student), etc. i do a lot of walking at school, so it's easier to have things with me so i don't have to spend money or make an extra trip to my car.

Guest sleepyness

I usually carry a big bag with everything in it (cellphone, keys, wallet, makeup, feminine necessities, pencil case, calculator & folders w/all my school work, sometimes I also carry a textbook in it, but most times I just carry it with my hands). What I don't understand is why girls carry those itty bitty purses to school o_o..

Guest candiie

a lot of the girls in my school who can't afford large sized brand name purses buy those tiny coach ones that can barely fit anything

it annoys me since you can't even fit a wallet in there so you have to roll up your money to fit in everything

what is the point?

why can't you just put everything in your backpack? or buy a non brand name purse that is bigger? = n=

i don't really like it when people buy something just for the brand

usually i carry huge tote bags to school

i've got like 8+ that i switch around every month

it's super roomy so i have space for everything (:

I don't carry a purse because...

#1: I'm pretty sure I'd lose it

#2: What's the point? I have my back pack =D

So I really have nooo clue why girls at my school carry purses too :lol: Plus, the purses that I've seen most girls carry are definitely not cheap (Coach, Juicy, etc.) x_x

Guest Autumn1430263885

umm...well i just prefer having my bag on my shoulder =D

it's like an accesorry to me...and well i just prefer purses/shouler bags over backpacks ^^ just my person preffernce

Guest muffingrl

1. it's pretty

2. it's convenient

3. it's a necessity

we don't have big jeans like guys do, so we can't stuff everything into our jean pockets. girls are generally more "prepared" than guys. we carry pads/tampons, bandaids, lotion, and other things in case of emergency.

Guest makirollx3

I carry one because it's convenient. I don't really have any room in my pockets to carry what I want lol. In my purse to school, I carry makeup, money, cell phone, pens/pencils, calculator, lotion, tampons/pads, water bottle, and small books if I need them.

Guest Melody93

Yeah.. girls don't like mixing their school stuff with their personal stuff (make-up, cell phone, MP3, money, etc.) so that's why they use a purse. On another note.. I never see girls carrying around their purses @ my school.

yup, i dont like to mix my stuff up.

Girls who carry purses to school annoy the hell out of me. Get over it, it's school you're there to learn not to look amazing everywhere you go. Get a big enough backpack/bag for school, and carry your book, your binder and your pencil case to class. You don't need your cellphone and your makeup and keys in class.

well, even though i bring my cell, i never use them in school, i use them in case of emergencies. but some girls they're like. OH MY GOSH, HE TEXTED ME BACK and then they'll be like , oo, you know what me and him talked about and stuff and he asked if i'm single and stuff. it kinda gets on my nerves.

I usually carry a big bag with everything in it (cellphone, keys, wallet, makeup, feminine necessities, pencil case, calculator & folders w/all my school work, sometimes I also carry a textbook in it, but most times I just carry it with my hands). What I don't understand is why girls carry those itty bitty purses to school o_o..

Same, i saw this girl, she carries nothing to school, except for her cellphone in her pocket O.O

we don't have big jeans like guys do, so we can't stuff everything into our jean pockets. girls are generally more "prepared" than guys. we carry pads/tampons, bandaids, lotion, and other things in case of emergency.

yea, we are more prepared. and im an overpacker, so i have like everything in my backpack / tote, keys, wallet, mp3, cell, and stuff XD

Guest I_play_with_dolls

It's actually common sense when you think about itl

Girls tend to be more how do I say, sensitive when it comes to beauty so they tend to touch ups in the bathrooms.Lunch money, tampon/pads, pencils, ect.

Mainly, it's convenient.

thinking of it as a mini backpack really.

Archived