How Tall R U And How Much Do You Weigh

Guest I Wonder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketsoul

holy freak

76 lbs??? i weighed that much when i was in 5-6th grade...!!

You also have to take her height into account though. She's only 4'9 so she's just a tiny, tiny gal in general! This always happens to me. When people hear that I'm under 100 lbs, they're like WHAAAT, but then I have to remind them that I'm barely 5 feet, and then it sounds more realistic.

South Korea

Female

92-105 lbs (Like a lot of other girls, my weight fluctuates A LOT)

5'1

Guest Amy1430266418

You girls really richard simmons me off! Complaining that your "obese" when you are 5'4 to 5'6 and weigh under 120lbs. I get that asians have small bone structures but come on!

USA-German/Welsh/Mexican decent

Female

23 years old

5'6

158lbs

I'm overweight by 20lbs and if I went down to 140 I would be happy because I've been over weight since graduating high school. I'd love to be 120 though. How do you think I feel when I stand next to my bf's family? Like ish. I look like an effin giant hog!!!! I'm the huge one on the far right.

Picture081.jpg

The girl at the far left probably weighs like 95 to 100lbs, the girl 2nd from the left just had a baby and don't know how much she weighs, the girl next to me is like 115 to 120 and did gain weight because she's getting older...she's 26.

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

USA

Female

5'2

123-130 lbs easily lose it and gain it

"Overweight?" As long as my physician says I'm HEALTHY, I'm good!

haha seriously, some of you need to relax....

Guest cccatherine

Weight: 102lbs

Height: 5'5

It is a bit annoying when girls keep saying they think they're fat when they only weigh 100~110lbs and they're my height.

That's under weight isn't it? I'm trying so hard to gain weight, the healthy way. I'm such a stick -__-

Guest papiroflexia

-Country of Origin : America

-Weight : 115-120lbs. It changes between here.

-Height : 5'3 1/2

Archived