Eating Cereal In Cups

Honey.bee

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ickboo

depends on what cereal.

i used to eat my reeses cup cereal in a cup without a spoon. milk at the end was sooo good!

but most of the time, i like eating cereal in a bowl with a spoon.

Guest Soshii_love

ehhehe, i just finished my cereal in a cup. =)

i do this is because i think its easier, it makes me eat less then what it contains in one bowl!, since my cup smaller then average size. makes everything better. :D at least what i think.... ;x

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

I love eating cereal from cups!! It's just more convenient for me because I usually walk around when I'm eating. ^^

Guest Babylicious xo12

rofl!! i do this all the time. first time my roommate saw me do it she was like wtf?! i think its convenient when you're also doing something on the side. bowl easil swishes the contents out

Guest hahaitztommy

yeah i eat my cereal in a cup all the time lol its easier to slurp the milk when all the cereal is gone :) my mom scolds me for using a cup instead of a bowl cause she feels its harder to scoop the cereal to eat in a cup instead of a bowl

Only if I'm drinking milk from a mug and halfway through feel like eating cereal.. then I'll just put the cereal in my mug instead of getting a bowl. It's just more convenient :P

Guest marrymehyori

Ive done it. Particularly where using chocolate milk and I had to mix the chooclate milk up myself from powder or syrup. Since I had already used the cup for the mixing, why dirty up a bowl besides? So into the cup the cereal went.

Archived