Jyp Audition Experience

Guest xxaznxxxpowerxx

That happened to me too. it said that it bounced back to jypaudition@gmail.com or something. so iunno if jyp have 2 e-mail. a jyp one and a gmail e-mail so yea xD. I thought it was only me lol

I sent my application to audition@jype.com.... i got a reply back from jypaudition@gmail.com.... did neone else get a reply back from jypaudition@gmail.com? i'm confused now...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest green-addict

I sent my application to audition@jype.com.... i got a reply back from jypaudition@gmail.com.... did neone else get a reply back from jypaudition@gmail.com? i'm confused now...

really? what did they tell you?

how can i get the application, anyway? thx =)

really? what did they tell you?

how can i get the application, anyway? thx =)

oh its just the same reply that majority gets

Thanks for applying to JYP audition.

The applications with all the proper forms will be accepted.

JYPE will only contact the selected cadidates within 2 weeks.

Sincerely

JYPE

you go onto jype.com (using internet explorer) and dl the application...

Guest poisonlady

oh its just the same reply that majority gets

Thanks for applying to JYP audition.

The applications with all the proper forms will be accepted.

JYPE will only contact the selected cadidates within 2 weeks.

Sincerely

JYPE

you go onto jype.com (using internet explorer) and dl the application...

it's an automated message..

all email sent to JYP will give you that kind of message.

If they are interested in you, they will contact you through phone call or a different approach/message in your email like for example, they will invite you to a private audition..

it's an automated message..

all email sent to JYP will give you that kind of message.

If they are interested in you, they will contact you through phone call or a different approach/message in your email like for example, they will invite you to a private audition..

oh yea.. i know.. bc almost everyone gets that who auditions.. u probably got one too..

what did you send to them? i heard they wont allowed pictures that taken from handphone? =)

I sent them an audio clip along with pictures(full body, close up, extras) and my application. I used a digicamera and didn't use photoshop.

Guest J-Ling

I got the email reply that they properly accepted my email audition about 5 days ago but they haven't listened to any of my songs yet.

Like..I didn't have a youtube vid, so I posted a link to maybe 3 songs on this other website that shows you how many times they've been downloaded and listened to. Still at zero :[

Should I wait a little longer for them to listen to my music? Or email them about it?

~Jen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest poisonlady

oh yea.. i know.. bc almost everyone gets that who auditions.. u probably got one too..

hehe.. i never audition to any korean entertainment companies... :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest boiiink

I got the email reply that they properly accepted my email audition about 5 days ago but they haven't listened to any of my songs yet.

Like..I didn't have a youtube vid, so I posted a link to maybe 3 songs on this other website that shows you how many times they've been downloaded and listened to. Still at zero :[

Should I wait a little longer for them to listen to my music? Or email them about it?

~Jen

I know that's what I was thinking too. Do they really watch it or no? Or are they going to watch it with the public auditions?

Guest Anathebassist

hey guys this is really useful but just to get this clear though is the online audition application similar to the one on www.jype.com/audition.html or is it different? Cause i checked around and i saw one person said that its different but thats the only application that i've seen so far so i'm really confused.Thanks in advance for answering my question

hey guys this is really useful but just to get this clear though is the online audition application similar to the one on www.jype.com/audition.html or is it different? Cause i checked around and i saw one person said that its different but thats the only application that i've seen so far so i'm really confused.Thanks in advance for answering my question

Hey there.

Well the online audition application has a section where it says 'Song' instead of 'Participating Region'

Thats the only difference I can find.

I would just erase the 'Participating Region' and put 'Song' and fill in the blank space next to it with the song you are using to audition.

Hope that was helpful. (:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anathebassist

Hey there.

Well the online audition application has a section where it says 'Song' instead of 'Participating Region'

Thats the only difference I can find.

I would just erase the 'Participating Region' and put 'Song' and fill in the blank space next to it with the song you are using to audition.

Hope that was helpful. (:

Thank you so much for your help. At least i now know the difference and i can start auditioning ^_^

untitled.jpg

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE this for me..

it juts pop out from my screen..

Hey there. I'll translate it...

Hi this is the JYPE audition team.

Currently the online audition site is in open beta situation.

Applicants will not be judged right now.

Please understand this.

Yeah...did this help you at all? lol (:

Btw, how did you get this message?

Guest Kira379

rats I was going to audition online.

I guess I'll wait ^.^ All I can do now is get better, so :)

What do you guys think is better? Emailing version, or putting it up on youtube then emailing?

Guest emilyyt

for email & online auditions, are they year-round auditions or are they especially for the 2009 US auditions?

its year round..just email it whenever u want..

Archived