Jyp Audition Experience

Guest xxaznxxxpowerxx

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimmykimkim

uhh I a little bit confused but so that mean that the youtube account JYPAudition is fake??

No, JYPAudition is real. JYPTrainer is fake :)

Do you guys know the waiting period for the reply after sending the audition video?

They'll contact you in two weeks if they are interested.

Guest chuubasa

But i didnt get the reply that they officially accepted my stuff =S. Im worried :S

No, JYPAudition is real. JYPTrainer is fake :)

They'll contact you in two weeks if they are interested.

Guest kimmykimkim

But i didnt get the reply that they officially accepted my stuff =S. Im worried :S

Well there are probably lots and lots of people sending in their auditions and it takes time to look at each one individually and everything.

Just give it some time, don't worry :)

Guest cee-es-jay

wow, thanks for the clarification! i'm glad we don't have to worry about that user anymore. at the moment, i'm really scared that they're gonna announce an unexpected deadline. i haven't recorded anything yet; i'm waiting to record once i'm back in school. D:

wow, thanks for the clarification! i'm glad we don't have to worry about that user anymore. at the moment, i'm really scared that they're gonna announce an unexpected deadline. i haven't recorded anything yet; i'm waiting to record once i'm back in school. D:

I'm feeling the exact same way!

I haven't recorded or anything also!

I'm going to when i get a camera on my hand. [my sister's]

Guest cee-es-jay

why we're off-topic???????????

can you specify what parts of the previous posts were off topic? we're all scared of the chance of an unexpected deadline for the auditions and we're all extremely glad to know that we don't have to worry about the jyptrainer anymore. this thread is helping me out a lot if anything.

Is there a chance that tehy take longer than 2 weeks to reply for email audition

its been exactly 2 weeks nothing yet

i sent my application a week ago and i finally got a reply... i didn't upload any of my videos onto youtube... same reply as youtube ppl though..

Thanks for applying to JYP audition.

The applications with all the proper forms will be accepted.

JYPE will only contact the selected cadidates within 2 weeks.

Sincerely

JYPE

Guest cardamine

i sent my application a week ago and i finally got a reply... i didn't upload any of my videos onto youtube... same reply as youtube ppl though..

Thanks for applying to JYP audition.

The applications with all the proper forms will be accepted.

JYPE will only contact the selected cadidates within 2 weeks.

Sincerely

JYPE

hmmm weird i never even got a thanks for applying to jyp audition email thingy

Guest chuubasa

When you guys did the form did you have to fix it? like the alignment and stuff? or did you just scan it? what did you put on the signature? I dont now what to do now =(

Guest onlykhang

I sent my audition video using gmail... is that okay?

Because when I sent it with ymail it bounced back...

I sent it 4 times >< but bounced back.

But when I sent it with gmail it didn't bounce back or will it? ><

Guest chuubasa

That happened to me too. it said that it bounced back to jypaudition@gmail.com or something. so iunno if jyp have 2 e-mail. a jyp one and a gmail e-mail so yea xD. I thought it was only me lol

I sent my audition video using gmail... is that okay?

Because when I sent it with ymail it bounced back...

I sent it 4 times >< but bounced back.

But when I sent it with gmail it didn't bounce back or will it? ><

Guest onlykhang

That happened to me too. it said that it bounced back to jypaudition@gmail.com or something. so iunno if jyp have 2 e-mail. a jyp one and a gmail e-mail so yea xD. I thought it was only me lol

Did they replied to you or on you youtube clip?

I'm worried that in didn't get thru ...

I used my gmail to send it.

Guest daysconfession

Did they replied to you or on you youtube clip?

I'm worried that in didn't get thru ...

I used my gmail to send it.

don't know if you saw the other thread where you posted the same question and i replied to you, but if it didn't bounce back, then it went through so long as your file attachment was less than or equal to 25mb because gmail's maximum file attachment size is 25mb hence why JYPE said the file should not exceed 25mb! so don't worry about it, it went through for sure :)

Archived