Jyp Audition Experience

Guest xxaznxxxpowerxx

Guest assianness

anybody know the mailing address for JYP? I want to audition but have been having issues with the internet audition, so I want to audition by mail. BTW I live in the U.S.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
Guest imshuushy

i'm not Korean~but i auditioned online haha

Mmmmm i live in Arizona nd i goto LA alot, so if i audition Online nd make it then do i do the 2nd round in LA?

Sorry im like..all confused haha

Guest woobunnie5

I auditioned online in July and I called the New York Headquarters a couple days later and they said all the audition managers were on tour with the Wondergirls.

I think their tour with the JoBros is almost over now..so I'm going to wait to get an answer in  the coming weeks,smile.gif

i just saw this post right now, so i'm not trying to be a creeper or anything.. but what number did you call for their New York Office? I've been trying to call them, but no one picked up. Now I'm wondering if I'm calling the wrong number haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yukaoguri

Hi everybody !

Is it possible to audition even we are not Asian ????

. I sing and dance well , i can spea chinese , french , english and start to learn korean. I also can play violin :)

I am going to korea soon to visit the country and everything :)

• 1 month later...

Archived