Jyp Audition Experience

Guest xxaznxxxpowerxx

Guest xxaznxxxpowerxx

E-Mail/Mail/Open Auditions? Anyone?
Had anyone had an JYP Audition Experience? Mail/Email Auditions please! I will audition in Mail/Email. BUT you can still put open auditions! ^^

I only want to go to JYP because

- SM incident with DBSK (give DBSK little money for their paychecks)

- YG & DSP use slave contracts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxaznxxxpowerxx

if you search deeper you would find threads about others' jyp audition experiences

i search about others jyp audition experiences but i none of them were email/mail audition experiences, all of them was open auditions. i want to do email/mail audition because i live in IL. there is no auditions in IL. T_T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest klio_09

For position I put singer/rapper and the no. Is not for us to fill in...it'll be a way of them keeping tabs for if you get through...they'll asign an auditionee number or something like that

wah! It hasn't even been a week since I sent mine but I'm going crazy waiting :(

Guest realization

i auditioned once

it was REALLY last minute

like... i'm not kidding -_-

it was the sunday of the audition

and my friend decides that after church she's going to take me to the audition

at 3.

i had NOTHING prepared

so i WINGED IT -_-; oh how i regret that. but anyways,

we get there around 4? maybe 5

and we're seriously like second to last

because it was getting so late

and we were the last ones

we got less than 30 seconds to perform

and the main guy in charge of the audition doesnt even look up at you.

so yep it's my fault for being so last minute

but i only went to support my friend

and she ended up bringing me an application. -_-

but idk ive never tried the email/mail one

i thought that was only if you were in koreaaaaa

Guest Sam-chan

I live in Chicago too, and yes they need to have more auditions here! Well I sent my audition via post about 5 months ago... and no reply. Oh well ^_^

Guest klio_09

and they're meant to get back to you within 2 weeks of receiving your clip if they're interested :unsure:

I know I sang well...I blame my looks :(

Guest kpopaddict

I live in Chicago too, and yes they need to have more auditions here! Well I sent my audition via post about 5 months ago... and no reply. Oh well ^_^

i say u try again. try & try again. LOL

do what ye eun did. she audition for jyp so many times but she still made it in in the end right? LOL

im planning to send mine in by the end of this month or beginning of next. is it wise to sing a song that is not in korean nor english? LOL

Guest Sam-chan

and they're meant to get back to you within 2 weeks of receiving your clip if they're interested :unsure:

I know I sang well...I blame my looks :(

LOL, I blame my looks too! Although I'm sure I didn't sing that well either <_<

kpopaddict I will take your advice and try again soon! Maybe singing in English is good, but one song in Korean and one in English would be even better me thinks.

Guest kpopaddict

kpopaddict I will take your advice and try again soon! Maybe singing in English is good, but one song in Korean and one in English would be even better me thinks.

yeah but i can only do one song & it have to be 1 - 2 min long so...>.<

Guest Sam-chan

^ Oh oops! Hhhm, I guess the language you're most comfortable singing in, and the song that compliments your voice the most. I just went on JYPE's new site it has so much more information now!

And in the application information, if you audition via email it says to attach the file and adjust the file size, couldn't we just link to youtube or something instead?

Guest kpopaddict

^ Oh oops! Hhhm, I guess the language you're most comfortable singing in, and the song that compliments your voice the most. I just went on JYPE's new site it has so much more information now!

And in the application information, if you audition via email it says to attach the file and adjust the file size, couldn't we just link to youtube or something instead?

hm....im not sure if u can youtube it tho.

to be safe i would just attach the video but idk. im going to mail in. just the audio tho & a bunch of pics.

oh is it okay if i have bangs on my face cause i do. & when i say bangs i mean side bangs.

I auditioned online in July and I called the New York Headquarters a couple days later and they said all the audition managers were on tour with the Wondergirls.

I think their tour with the JoBros is almost over now..so I'm going to wait to get an answer in the coming weeks,:)

Guest Sinnimi

Is is stupid for me to wanna audition for a Korean company when I'm not asian?

I would totally love to audition for JYP, but I'm scared that it's stupid and pointless for me?

is it?

Guest Sam-chan

Oh okay so it's just to send in your audition vids. That's cool too!

xxaznxxxpowerxx yep I do ^_^ but no JYPE only did auditions in NY and LA. SM came to Chicago in 2007 but not 08.

Archived