Japanese Discussion 日本語の討論会

Guest putasmileon

Guest orangecake

わ〜今日は悲しいです。JTBの仕事が止めた。法事務弁護仕事務所の仕事は本当に大変だから、会社にしか時がない。JTB香港はとっても親切です。僕の問題を分かるので、作業時間が縮まった。でも、今は毎週にJTBで4時間に仕事もできない。仕事を止めた時に、東京行き往き返りきっぷをもらった。嬉しいけど、いつ日本へ行けるかな。大変ね!!

お~、大変そうだね・・・。

2ヶ所で仕事してたんだ・・・。弁護士事務所っていうのはどこの国でも忙しいのかな・・・。私の友だちも以前、働いてたけど、毎日、最終電車で家に帰ってたよ。 :tears:

ここからは、私が赤ペン先生(知ってる?)になるね。 :lol:

JTBの仕事止めた。

法事務弁護仕事務所の仕事は本当に大変だから、会社に行ける時間がない。

僕の問題分かる(理解できる)ので、勤務時間が縮まった。

でも、今は毎週JTBで4時間仕事できない。

仕事を止めた時に、東京行きの往復きっぷをもらった。

負けるな~がんばれ~。 :w00t:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest putasmileon

お~、大変そうだね・・・。

2ヶ所で仕事してたんだ・・・。弁護士事務所っていうのはどこの国でも忙しいのかな・・・。私の友だちも以前、働いてたけど、毎日、最終電車で家に帰ってたよ。 :tears:

ここからは、私が赤ペン先生(知ってる?)になるね。 :lol:

JTBの仕事止めた。

法事務弁護仕事務所の仕事は本当に大変だから、会社に行ける時間がない。

僕の問題分かる(理解できる)ので、勤務時間が縮まった。

でも、今は毎週JTBで4時間仕事できない。

仕事を止めた時に、東京行きの往復きっぷをもらった。

負けるな~がんばれ~。 :w00t:

AH!! 照れくさいね!香港に行った後で、日本語の力が下手になった。さすが :tears: 日本語も練習できない。

Guest putasmileon

Did I put this right for saying "an unfinished love story"?

未完成の愛情小説

Thanks~

未完成のラブストーリー (mikansei no rabu sutoorii) sounds better... to me at least. It'd be better to have orangecake or Tamago86 clarify.

Guest ekinshuya

thank you putasmileon for the translation! When i said forever i meant it in like: Ekin loves Diem (Forever) so would itsumademo work there? and for I love You i meant like the most common way japanese people have it in like a card or anything

does anyone know a good self-study book to start off with? I've been looking through some of them and they're all so different, that i"m so confused! any ideas?

Genki is good, it's what most university courses us these days

I've also heard minna no nihongo (Japanese for everybody) is good too

There's also Japanese for Busy People but only use that as a last resort. It's usually used for extra-curriculur classes for older people

Guest Misao

^Tamago86,

about your username, I was wondering did you name it because ...

tamago = egg = white in the outside & yellow in the inside = you ?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Well anyways, I was watching this anime called Jubei-chan, and the characters add a word gozairu (something like that) at the end of each sentence. What does it mean? @_@

haha people have been catching onto that lately haven't they :P there's bananas, there's twinkies, there's whitewashed, but nothing to describe the other way around..but now there is! eggs!

gozairu / gozaru is a very polite form of aru, which means to be or to exist for inanimate objects..It would the 'there is' in 'there is a chair'. It's usually written and said gozaimasu though..but people always talk funny in anime so I'm not surprised. It can also be used in degozaimasu which is the honorific form of desu / da (there is / it is). If you heard it every other sentence they were most likely using degozaimasu or a combo of both.

Guest dopemills

It's possible, not that common but it happens. If you listen to any of BoAs songs in Japanese she uses boku all the time actually. It's a tomboyish thing to do but as you know in Japan femininity > tomboyness. kimi isn't as common among girls and -kun even less so. Bosses may call lower ranking female employees -kun but I've never a girl call another girl blabla-kun

Anyways just sticking to the standard girl way of doing things would be safer, it's what Japanese will expect of you

Thanks for helping me out! I was confused by BoAs song lyrics too. I was told( not too sure) that japanese songs uses "boy language". sorry i could not find a suitable phrase to describe it.

Guest orangecake

43877snapshot20060729211726458load7.jpg

HG + モーニング娘。 = 最高!! :sweatingbullets:

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・うわ~ :sweatingbullets:

Guest T_ar_a

Is this how I say pretty fireworks?

きれいな花火

Guest putasmileon

Is this how I say pretty fireworks?

きれいな花火

Yes that is correct.

Guest GoRgYnA

can anyone please translate this for me?

たくさんのコメントを頂き、本当にありがとうございます。

木曜日に帰国してから、メディア取材などをこなす怒濤の毎日を過ごしています。

どれもこれも新しい経験で、とても充実しています。

ところで

コメントの中に、ご質問がありました。

発表が終わってから、ステージ上でおこったこと。

最後に、ほかの女の子達も寄り合うシーンがありました。

そこで、たくさんの子が、私の周りに集まって来てくれて

悔しい思いを伝えてくれたり、おめでとうって言ってくれたり

本当に心が温まる、そんなシーンだったんです。

そんなみんなのあたたかい言葉達に

私の顔は涙でぐちゃぐちゃでした

これじゃ受賞者の撮影なんてムリだと思って

メークを直しに舞台袖に走ったんです。

そしたら、舞台の上ではプエルトリコの子が

倒れて運ばれたっていうし

メークさんも見つからないし

バックステージはなんだか混乱しているし

そんなこんなで

私はそのまま、dressing roomに戻ったんです。

一部メディアで

わたしが”walk outした”っていうふうに言われているのも知っています。

確かに、あの状況ではそうとられても仕方なかったですよね。

でも

わたしは、自分らしいパフォーマンスができて

とても満足していたし、

ショーが終わって、充実感でいっぱいでした。

よく、「悔しくないですか?」と聞かれることもありますが

悔しいという思いは全くありません。

審査の結果は審査の結果。

大切なのは

私が私の為したことに、happyかどうかということ。

その”happy”は、結果ではかれるものではないですから。

「勇気づけられた」

「日本人としてうれしく思う」

そんなコメントを数多くいただいています。

それは、私にとって

夢のようにうれしいことです。

世界大会で、結果を残すーーー

一見無茶だと思われるような挑戦だったかと思います。

以前、出発前のブログにも書きましたが

日本の女の子の代表として

世界大会という場で、何かを動かすこと

それが

一番成し遂げたかったこと。

だから今は

成し遂げたという充実感で、いっぱいです。

これから考えていかなくてはならないことがたくさんあります。

自分がやりたいこと、自分の好きなこと、自分の情熱を

見失わずに、次の大切な一歩を

踏み出したいと思っています。

応援してくださったたくさんの方々

本当にありがとうございました!

一つ一つに返信できないのがとても心苦しいですが

たくさんのメッセージ、いつもうれしく読ませていただいています。

感謝の思いを込めて。

Guest o1hunny

can somebody translate this into japanese for me please? ^^:;

sentence 1:

I miss you so much that my heart hurts......

and also

sentence 2:

I think I'm going crazy because of you....

thanks so much^^

Guest Simply_Unique

how do you say you dislike something in japanese? I know like is suki or daisuki (like very much) so what is dislike?

Guest dr jung

how do you say you dislike something in japanese? I know like is suki or daisuki (like very much) so what is dislike?

kirai 嫌い

sono otokoga kirai 男が嫌い。

I dislike that man... lol.

can anyone please translate this for me?

""Thank you for all your comments

After going back to my country on Wednesday I've been spending my days being flooded with press and media coverage. All of it's a new experience for me and very exciting. By the way, in the comments I read there was a question, about what happened on the stage after the announcement ended.

In the end, there was a scene where the girls were all gathering. All of them gathered around me and told me things like how much they regret everything and congratulated me; it was a very heartwarming scene. My face became blotted with tears because of everyone's kind words. Knowing I couldn't have gone on to receive a prize in that condition I left the stage to go redo my makeup.

However on stage a Puerto Rican girl collapsed and was carried out and I couldn't find the make up artist anywhere, and the backstage was pretty crowded as well, so I decided to return to my dressing room. I know that some media sources are saying that I "walked out". I guess with things the way they were it's possible to take it that way. However I was able to do a performance that was "me", and I was satisfied. When the show was over I was overwhelmed with a sense of fulfillment.

I've often been asked if I have any regrets. I have none. The result of a survey is a result of a survey, nothing more. The most important thing is whether I'm happy or not doing what I want to be doing. That happiness is not something that can be discerned in the result of a survey.

"You've given me bravery"

"You make me proud to be Japanese"

I've received many of those type of comments. For me, this is a dream come true. I also wrote this in my blog before my departure, but the greatest achievement for me is acting as the representative for all Japanese women at the world competition. Therefore, I am now filled with a sense of achievement for having accomplished this.

I have many things on which I must ponder from now on

I plan to take my next big step without losing sight of my own passions, my own likes, and what's most important for me. For everyone who has supported me, thank you so much! It pains me greatly to not be able to respond to each of your messages. It has been my honor to be able to read them all.

With gratitude""

Archived