Japanese Discussion 日本語の討論会

Guest putasmileon

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

There's been this picture I've been eyeing on the Japanese cyworld, and I can't save it... ;_; So I'm planning to ask the person to e-mail it to me.

But since my Japanese is kind of limited, can someone please tell me how to say, "Can you please e-mail this to me?" (in polite form) with the Japanese writing as well as the romaji.

Thank you so much, I'm kind of desperate for this pic lol

Guest putasmileon
Hi,

There's been this picture I've been eyeing on the Japanese cyworld, and I can't save it... ;_; So I'm planning to ask the person to e-mail it to me.

But since my Japanese is kind of limited, can someone please tell me how to say, "Can you please e-mail this to me?" (in polite form) with the Japanese writing as well as the romaji.

Thank you so much, I'm kind of desperate for this pic lol

この写真をメールしていただけないでしょうか?

kono shashin wo meeru shite itadakenai deshou ka?

この写真をメールしていただけませんか?

kono shashin wo meeru shite itadakemasen ka?

Both are the same.

hahahaI saw this youtube but it's so random... :lol: I can't really translate one by one but roughly it is like this;

The first scene, the old man said there is a fate, so he will give an order to these two guys.

the second scene, there are two guys. "what are we supposed to do?" (walking) instead of doing blabla are we going to influence the present life?"

looks like they have a mission to be done but prcrastinating.

the bad guy said "bad spirit"The two guys said "oh we were found out by this weird guy while we were blowing off, so we have no choice but we should follow him"

the weird guy said to the man with glasses, " you are possesed by a bad spirit"the two guys "we are supposed to fight?

"the weird guy, " you worked fine so you all can go to the spa (not sure)".the whole group went to the spa or someplace. .....

errr...haha :blush: it doesn't explain clearly, but anyway this anime is so nonsense or random...so.... :sweatingbullets:

とても買いたいのですが、日本語がわからないのと、オークションにどうやって入札すればいいのか、わからないので。

totemo kaitai no desuga, nihongo ga wakaranai noto, o-kushon ni douyatte nyuusatsu sureba iinoka wakaranainodesomething like that... :rolleyes:

Haha. It may not be much, but I seriously thank you for at least trying to translate. :P.

Can someone please translate this for me?

こんにちわぁー私のcyに遊びにきてくれてありがとぅございます!jaysca101さんは、日本語、英語、フランス語、韓国語?!もできるんですか。。すごぃですね。。私も英語、日本語、フランス語は、ちょっと話せるので韓国語にもチャンレンジしたィト思います♪またぁ遊びにきますねー

Thanks ^____^

Guest theanonymousafro

こんにちわぁー私のcyに遊びにきてくれてありがとぅございます!jaysca101さんは、日本語、英語、フランス語、韓国語?!もできるんですか。。すごぃですね。。私も英語、日本語、フランス語は、ちょっと話せるので韓国語にもチャンレンジしたィト思います♪またぁ遊びにきますねー

Thanks ^____^

it's literal so you know:

Hello, my cy to game for (not sure about kite/きて) this and thank you. jaysaca101 Japanese,English,french,Korean(I guess do you speak)? also is able to? is terrific right.. I also speak English,Japanese,French, and a bit Korean. did chanrenji(not sure=check out?) think game right

Guest akira53

Thanks ^____^

Hi, thanks for visiting my cy page (cyworld I'm guessing right?). jaysca101, you can speak japanese, english, french and Korean? Wow! I can also speak Englsih, Japanese and French but Korean I can only speak a little so I think it's challenging. Come visit again.

Guest dr jung

I think the last part means the person wants to try learning Korean (like challenge doing something) since s/he can already speak Japanese, English, and French.

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

I really need to brush up on my Japanese again. Mou.. T_T.

I was wondering can anyone help me out on what this says.

SEriously, I really cant tell --

Sorry for the blurry-ness. I know it's kinda squished? But this is the best I can do, scanning wise.

I really want to know what it says. Can someone please help me? .___.;

Thank you so so so much in advance!<3 I really appreciate it!

guessthekanjidy1.jpg

Okay...I know I've been asking for a lot of translations lately but this one's totally different.

とこれが店で発表されてた技表すべてです

参考にしてください

この下の記事がステブの変更点です ステブ使ってる方は参考にお願いします

My brother's trying to translate a moveset for Tekken 6 and that appeared in the article.

I really need to brush up on my Japanese again. Mou.. T_T.

I was wondering can anyone help me out on what this says.

SEriously, I really cant tell --

Sorry for the blurry-ness. I know it's kinda squished? But this is the best I can do, scanning wise.

I really want to know what it says. Can someone please help me? .___.;

Thank you so so so much in advance!<3 I really appreciate it!

guessthekanjidy1.jpg

it says 神, pronounced "kami", means god or gods

what do YADA and KYAA mean?? i understand they are expressions..??

YADA (iya da) - NO!!!

KYAA - AHH!!!

とこれが店で発表されてた技表すべてです

参考にしてください

この下の記事がステブの変更点です ステブ使ってる方は参考にお願いします

This is the whole skill list which was released in stores

Please use it as a reference

The following are Stebu's(?) revisions, use them as well

Guest akira53

whats this mean..??

utsukushii ga totemo o tomodachi

O_o...????

that makes no sense :mellow:

utsukushii: happy

totemo: very

tomodachi: friend

It could be totemo utsukushii tomodachi (very happy friend) with no particles

This is the whole skill list which was released in stores

Please use it as a reference

The following are Stebu's(?) revisions, use them as well

Sweet. Thanks. I think the Stebu should actually be Steve...but the katakana isn't correct...

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

it says 神, pronounced "kami", means god or gods

Thank you so so much! You're the best ^_____^.

Now I wonder why he would write that ... >__>. Hmm--

Oh well, thank you so much again!

Guest BabyK

Can somebody translate this to Japanese romanji for me? I need it for my fanfic XD

"Ugh, you pervert. Such a dirty minded boy"

Guest milk;cloud

How do you say, "I TOLD YOU I AM NOT ________, STOP CALLING ME.

GOSH, YOU'RE AN IDIOT."

&&&

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME, WTH. WHO ARE YOU?"

I'm just curious and I've always wanted to yell at people in japanese who prank call.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Hahhhahh. In Romanji please too. :)

Could someone translate these into english words for me? Thanks! They're titles to books and music...but I have no idea what types of books they are. I think some of them are piano books for songs..but not too sure. THanks!

ギター弾き語り YUI全曲集 (楽譜)

ギター弾き語り いきものがかり全曲集 デビュー曲「SAKURA」から1stアルバム (楽譜)

バンドスコアピース いきものがかり SAKURA/HANABI (楽譜)

人生すごろくだべ。(DVD付)

ギター弾き語り いきものがかり/桜咲く街物語 (楽譜)

ピアノソロ/ピアノ弾き語り いきものがかり/桜咲く街物語 (楽譜)

バンド・スコア いきものがかり 桜咲く街物語 (楽譜)

ピアノピース582 SAKURA/いきものがかり (楽譜)

バンドピース759 HANABI/いきものがかり (楽譜)

Archived