비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KaoriNeko

i just watched the MTV show and omg. these boys are so cute.

i can't stop freaking out! i want their debut now~

they all seem so close already!! ^^

and apparently its not pronounced BEST but BEAST.

the announcer says it at the end.

090823 MTV B2ST E01 (1/3)

090823 MTV B2ST E01 (2/3)

090823 MTV B2ST E01 (3/3)

I'm uploading the last part now, plz wait a little

btw, anyone have fancam of the boys in Japan showcase? In MTV B2ST, I seen AJ singing 2009 there, I really wanna watch that

watch it & love it lol you can already tell who going to be the dorkiest . . haha

ohhh doojoon is the leader! <3 i would like to see that, all serious & in command (;

rawr, they are so cute & smexy~ just my style XD

LOLS, but i love the ending of the video XD the song and dancing to again&again, sooo funny & cute!

but i have a question, this is a competition? becus AJ (the choreographer not AJ the singer XD) said that they may be a five member group and not six, and that's why he liked this group since they are helping each other out even though it's a competition...?

oh man i didn';t caught that , I HOPE NOT! omg it going to be to SAD! . . man i like them as 6 members group

I think everyone fit nicely , someone please clear this out for us.

Guest Rachel Lee.

aw, i love them already.

but quite honestly, from the first two pics, they look like they're dwelling on their pasts & are planning to try to do a bigbang/2pm mesh. i think the only way this group will do as well as they should is if hyunseung lets go of his bang days & dojoon lets go of his hotblood days.

btw, their group name is a little whack. : /

so i just finished watching episode 1.

OMGGGGGGAWD. my interest for dongwoon keeps increasing. keke!

finally, something out of him. XDDDDDDDDD he's no longer foreign to me. LOL! he's really a dorky and cheery maknae<333 like his introduction, and after their dance practice, "handshake please.. 8)" and yeah, he played around more with yoseob and keke his love msg for the boys & the cubepresident. XD i think he was like, the last-minute guy to be added to the group. or wait, they're still deciding to keep 5 or 6. nyeh.

he's a pretty good singer! i want a full performance of him doing cracks of my broken heart! he's a lot like Khun. aha they can play the keyboard and he has the Thai look. his face is so pretty. >___<

anyways, me AJ is still love! he looks gooood as evarr. ohmy, i miss this kid. loved the moment when he introduced himself to the choreographer. aha! i guess he's not leader yeah? Doojoon is, as the president and he himself said. yummy ohsofoine leader. :w00t: i feel kinda sad though.... gooodbye solo AJ D: i realised, during his interviews, his name is leegigwang instead of AJ. and joonhyung! Oooooh, so good looking too. haha he's not bad looking at all. hmm i need to watch & hear yoseob sing or rap. lol.

i wish there was an official video of AJ's Japanese Showcase......

seeing the boys dance! -dying to watch- >< but rawrrrrrr they danced to Keyshia Cole's Falling Out during rehearsals in the studio! GOTTA LOVE THAAAAAAAT. -_- ohgosh.

anyways, can't wait for the next episode.

LMAO @ the end song w/ their dorky dance/photoshoot.

Guest i.said.hi

^ GRRRRRRRRRRRR I CLAIMED DONG WOON FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL J/K SPREAD THE LOVE FOR DONGWOON AND THE REST OF B2ST MEMBERS :P

this is so exciting <3

Guest i.said.hi

oh man i didn';t caught that , I HOPE NOT! omg it going to be to SAD! . . man i like them as 6 members group

I think everyone fit nicely , someone please clear this out for us.

aj, the dance instructor, said that "there's 6 of them here, but there may only be 5, it's a competition"

i don't think he's saying that one member is going to be dropped off...

i think he's talking about how the music industry is a competition and that there is a possibility in the music industry that if one person isn't up to par, cube can drop them. but the important thing is that he said "may"

edit

omg. what the??? i pushed edit but it made my edit in to a new post?????????????

i really like them! they're all adorable and all have great potential. from what i've watched, they're quite talented (which is a given since aj, doojoon, so-1 and poppin' dragon have already shown us their talents from before). and now that dongwoon has shown his nice voice, all we need is to hear yoseob sing/rap. yoseob's freakin' adorable though. judging from the first episode, he seems to be the dorkiest member/moodmaker. XD

i seriously hope no one will be booted from the group. i think all members has the potential to do something great for the band, and it'd be a great shame if one of them will be robbed of a chance to show their talent onstage. and i kinda adore each one of them already, so i'll be devastated if that happens.

can't wait for their debut. ^.^ i hope that their first single will not be a re-hash of "dancing shoes." a new group deserves a new song and i imagine it'd be pretty awkward for aj to promote that song all over again.

Guest hottest_wonderful

Gifs from the doc (dance intro and end).

Messed up the first one trying to fix it. D:

When you speed it up, it looks funnier. :D

*Edit: Forgot to say something.

Feel free to use the gifs (to make icons or anything of the sort). You don't even need to credit. Just don't claim that you made them.

Whoo, thanks for uploading! Just finished watching.

I haven't watched many shows unsubbed in a while...but just had to watch theirs. ^^

------------------------------

KaoriNeko // Yeah, I noticed how the announcer said their name too.. BEAST. XD

basmspasm // Yeah, I realized whoa.. Dongwoon was the last one to join the group.

I like him. I hope he stays.

Yeah, I miss AJ too!

hottest_wonderful // Sweet! Thanks for all the gifs. ^__^

------------------------------

I wanna call Joonhyung by his stage name Poppin' Dragon, but idk if he's keeping that...

Anyway, it was good seeing them together. ^^ I think they do have a lot of potential. The dancing I saw from them looks really good.

Adorkable Yoseob! ^_^

From their MTV site:

08.24(월) 17:30~18:00

08.25(화) 14:30~15:00

08.26(수) 10:30~11:00

Is their 2nd EP tomorrow already? Or those dates gonna be repeats? Cuz I would think the show would air just once a week [ or at least the newest EP ]

Oh I am actually excited for these guys. I want to support them but I think I should wait until their first single before adding them to my siggy banner. :) But you know, once they debut and they sound hot , plus with JYP and CUBE being sister companies, if I support JYP, then I will support CUBE as well!

By the way any other OneDay fans going to support B2ST?

I also want to say how proud I am of Doojoon, since he did not make OneDay, he can now live out his dreams. I wonder if the guys remember him or have kept in touch. And I am liking their MTV special alot. :)

Guest xeudaemonic

http://i26.tinypic.com/25jxq50.gif

^ hahah, that's so cute; they're doing the again & again dance :D

it's weird, i can't pick a favorite out of this group; i probably would have said aj, but after seeing the MTV B2ST, haha i really can't pick.

hottest_wonderful, haha is it okey if i use your gif's to make me an icon :]

Guest shinhdeplol

woooaahh so many updates :wub:and gifs :wub:

myb2stmtvb2step1soulmat.jpg

111dyqxce.jpg

123kgz.jpg

090823mtvb2stdanceintro.jpg

090823mtvb2stdanceintrox.jpg

090823mtvb2stdanceintros.jpg

C: myb2st.com and popcornfor2

OH YEAH THEIR FIRST FANSITE IS HAVING A PROJECT FOR HYUNSEUNG BIRHTDAY:=wooott...please join at myb2st.com

Guest thealien.

I'm so happy that Doojoon is the Leader. (: Ever since the HB Days were over i've always wondered when he will debut. When I saw him with AJ's "Wiping the Tears" I nearly cried because of happiness. (: I will surely follow this group. Doojoon and B2ST HWAITING! ^__^

I need to stalk this thread more. ;D

---Just out of curiosity, do they have an official forum yet?

Guest shinhdeplol

090819022580b2ad11e5bca.jpg

Credit: JY Post by: GeNKi568 @ MyB2ST.com

09082101396bf64fd74e549.jpg

Credit: daum/b2st

Post by: GeNKi568 @ MyB2ST.com

:lol: Hyunseung Kiwang hahahaha

Group B2ST set to debut mid-September

Jang HyunSeung who was part of debuting in Big Bang but was eliminated during the process, is back as part of B2ST (pronounced as Beast).

The first episode of the group’s documentary ‘MTV B2ST’ was aired on 23rd August on MTV.

Jang HyunSeung who had to be painfully taken out of Big Bang said in the documentary, “I was practising with the hyungs and friends and it was a shame to be taken off the team like that, and now I’ve found the golden chance again. I will not forget how that feels and I will work my best this time.”

Also in the team B2ST are 2PM and 2AM eliminated member Yoon DooJoon, “The wallpaper on my mobile says ‘Poisonous gas emission a month ago’. This is the first time we talked about our debut date and also our performance today. I had many thoughts about my trainee days.”

B2ST consists of Jang HyunSeung, Yoon DooJoon, AJ, Young JoonHyung, Yang YoungSeob and Son DongWoo. They are set to debut mid-September, and are in the same company as 4Minute, under Cube Entertainment.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest newme1

[b2ST] Beast member photos and profiles

jHnzIgv6UgTfYSyrBozPv.jpg

Yoon Doo Joon

viXQ8N1LaK.jpg

Birth - 1989.07.04

Nickname - 3 seconds Sharing

Education - Grade 1 student of Kyung Hee Cyber University

Skills - Soccer

Height / Weight / Blood Type - 179cm/66kg/A Type

Hobbies - soccer, games