비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest candy_01

hello everyone. bad b2uty here. mianhe. it's been ages since my last post. and now i'm visiting, has no useful thing to share. huhuhu. i'm really sorry. and btw, i miss you all. ! have a good sunday!

:lol:

tumblr_liaiceiTnn1qb0j5jo1_500.jpg

when is this? geeesh. he looks lovely.

Guest nadyaDJ

[iNFO] BEAST (비스트) – #10 FOR KPOP ARTIST J-FANS WANT TO BE INVITED AT MUSIC STATION

WOWW…BEAST who has just debuted to Japan music market is in number 10 for Kpop artist whom J-fans want to invite to Music Station, one of the biggest music show in Japan hosted by Asahi TV. Most artist that’s invited to perform there are a high selling artist.

live10.jpg

source : http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/ | haruka

shared by cherrie@mybeastyboys.wp

Guest nadyaDJ

old news -.-

[NEWS] 110319 LEE GIKWANG’S GRADUATION PHOTOS SHOW A TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE AS COMPARED TO HIS ATTRACTIVE APPEARANCE NOW.

Lee Gikwang’s graduation photos showed a tremendous difference as compared to his attractive appearance now.

After Beast Lee Gikwang’s graduation photos were made public, it garnered a lot of attention and concerns of many netizens.

Recently in the internet discussion board, there has been a trend of discussion on ‘ Lee Gikwang’s elementary(primary) school’s graduation photo.’  and it has garnered interest of many netizens.

In those photos, Lee Gikwang has an image that is completely different from his style and image now. In one of the photos, wearing a white baseball cap, Gikwang posed with his hand placed at the back of his head and smiled shyly. This photo taken when he was in 6th grade and still looked very young captured the eyes of many.

After which, photos of Gikwang when he was in middle and high schools were also revealed on the net and the netizens responded as they gasped in awe that Gikwang has really becomes cuter.

As he grows up and matures, Lee Gikwang’s features becomes sharper and more distinct. His black brows and fair skin are also his asset. With that, even though he is a guy, his cuteness makes people have a good impression of him.

2.jpg?w=273&h=326

SOURCE: NEWSEN; BEASTCHINA

TRANS: Ada@mybeastyboys

posted by itssobeast@mbb.wp

Guest piano.1993

Awh its been so long since I last saw BEAST perform on a national TV channel. Seeing Kikwang today makes my weekend.

He seems to be such a good MC, I think he works well with others. And KwangIU look good together <3

The ending of Hawaiian Couple is so cute. Thanks for the gif :)

Guest piano.1993

It's so sweet of Hyunseung Junhyung and Dongwoon to come in support of Yoseob. I wish the other two had come too. I know they would have been there if they hadn't been too busy :(

Archived