비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Lee Kikwang’s cute confession ” Only Hyosung appeals to me in Secret”

Beast’s Kikwang has a good impression of Secret’s Hyosung.

During the recording of KBS2TV’S 100 Points Out Of 100, he said, ” Although there was a time when my ideal girl was Miss A’s Min, but nowadays the girl group member who moves my heart is someone else.” He then stated that the girl he was talking about was Secret’s Hyosung.

Kikwang confessed,” Out of the 4 members of Secret, the only one that appeals to me is Hyosung.” Fellow Beast member Yoseob said, ” Since Secret’s Shy Boy debuted, Kikwang has been very concerned about Hyosung and keeps praising her cuteness.”

Hyosung was very embarassed after Kikwang’s live confession but she could not conceal her smile. Whenever Kikwang mentioned her name throughout the recording, she would cheer.

This episode will be broadcast on the 12th of March.

SOURCE: NEWSEN, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

Guest lovely_bumhae

Hi guys!!!

These all the stuffs that I will bring to the concert tomorrow for support Beast^^ I'll try to record their performances 5555....Get ready!! Have a sweet dream everyone :)

196177_201281326556843_100000249303052_732844_1681728_n.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

The crowd of Kpop fans waiting at Bangkok Airport

256116962.jpg

C: b2utylovesobeast @ tumblr

Thai B2uties waited for the boys till past 1 AM *touched*

The boys arrived safely a while ago :)

Guest shinhdeplol

Tweet: Yoseob

tumblr_lhw55dteUH1qft2au.jpg

helloimys: We’ll be back.. ㅜ Sigh I really hope there’s no more damageㅜ.. we’ll be back!!!!!

Tweet: Dongwoon

tumblr_lhw59wn0zA1qft2au.jpg

beastdw: I really hope that everyone’s okay..

tumblr_lhw45jUIsM1qft2au.jpg

beastdw: 다녀오겠습니다 잘지내구있기!

Translation: We’ll be back, please be well!

Tweet Pic: Kikwang

tumblr_lhvs1gbAxM1qft2au.jpg

B2stGK: 잡지 촬영 중..

Translation: During magazine photoshoot.,

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

[TRANS] @helloimys Just arrived to Thailand!!! Aigoo, I'm a bit tired because I didn't get to sleep muchㅜㅜ In Korea time, every one should be sleeping~~We will do well and come back! http://bit.ly/i1zXPu

C: B2STLYTWEETS @ twitter

Guest domewey

110311 "MBC Concert" Come to Thailand (BEAST/B2ST) My link

ohmagawd...thanks a lot!! heard from @myb2st that the boys reached around 1am n went straightly to the stadium T__T

n rehearsed until 5:30am T__T hope they get a good rest after that T__T

--------

EDIT :

[ Genesis of Beast ] - 인기가요 첫방 대기실 ( hyunseung cut )

[ Genesis of Beast ] - 내여부 촬영때 란초( hyunseung cut 2 )

credit : a2737089 @YT

Guest shinhdeplol

vJhS3.jpg

7s3OP.jpg

u9SwE.jpg

C: 란초네놀이터 to-hyunseung.com // beastout @ tumblr

tumblrlhxeqmmjgu1qc773a.jpg

C: 이기광닷컴 무대위의중심 기광이를 위한 Stage☆ http://www.leegigwang.com // beastout @ tumblr

B2ST & 4MINUTE will perform BALLOON in da concert tonight!

C: Ammiee0618 @ twitter

Guest cute_1975

ohmagawd...thanks a lot!! heard from @myb2st that the boys reached around 1am n went straightly to the stadium T__T

n rehearsed until 5:30am T__T hope they get a good rest after that T__T

--------

EDIT :

[ Genesis of Beast ] - 인기가요 첫방 대기실 ( hyunseung cut )

[ Genesis of Beast ] - 내여부 촬영때 란초( hyunseung cut 2 )

credit : a2737089 @YT

Yes, I was wait beast with admin myb2st untill 06:00 am.. They were look tried but I saw doojun and dongwoon they were smile and wave for many thai b2uty ..:rolleyes:.....

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_lhxsvihVV81qa6im7o1_400.jpg

c; doomee @ tumblr

110311 BEAST Lee Kikwang-Yang Yoseob master of aegyo fierce battle ‘who is the winner?’

BEAST’s Lee Kikwang and Yang Yoseob had a aegyo battle to win the title of ‘Best aegyo-dol’.

BEAST’s Lee Kikwang and Yang Yoseob, and Secret’s Jun Hyosung scrambled to get the title as the master of aegyo on KBS2 TV school variety ’100 points out of 100′.

’100 points out of 100 points’ popular corner ‘maknae writer is talking’, where the real maknae writers do a survey to recognize the celebrity’s appearance from behind, revealed a content about ‘healing idol who does aegyo easily’ through one of the image of a celebrity.

To this, a fierce aegyo battle happened while tracing for healing idol who has too many charms that when one looks at him/her, they’ll be healed.

Heated aegyo battle started with almighty-dol BEAST’s Lee Ki Kwang. He caught all the casts and staffs hearts with his voice full of aegyo and adorable expressions. Not wanting to lose, Yang Yoseob, also a member of BEAST, showed off upgraded 3 combo aegyo, causing the heat to rise in the studio.

Besides them, Secret’s Hyosung, who represents idols as bagel girl, gag woman Kim Shinyoung, etc also joined in this heated aegyo battle making it a fierce battle.

The idol who earned the title ‘healing-dol’ for doing the best aegyo will be revealed on this Saturday the 13th through ’100 points out of 100 points’ airing at 5:15 PM.

CREDITS: TVDaily (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Taken from mybeastyboys

Archived